Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575828 Posts in 73230 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:38:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•  (Read 129201 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: And tomorrow ... The World!
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2016, 09:10:21 pm »
With growing anticipation, she approached the walls and climbed down into the first building. More and more sculptures, covered in vines and tree roots appeared. The birds chirped and sang above. Gladys ducked under a gate and reached a broad street. It was marvelous, flanked by statues of monkeys and leading up to a large temple. The tiles of the road were uneven and it had occasionally collapsed. She vaulted those holes and cave-ins easily and fast approached the temple. The construction was actually quite big and rather grandiose.
Just as she was about to take a closer look, there was a panicked scream behind her.
Her reflexes kicked in. She immediately dropped to one knee, turned around and whipped out her pistol. She looked around and decided that there was no threat. Instead, she spotted two small hands on the ledge of one of the holes. Someone was clinging to it for their dear life. With a few quick steps, she reached the place and looked down.
It was Lilian.
"Help me!", she pleaded.
Gladys immediately knelt down, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up. She put the tiny woman back on her feet and said:
"There. Are you alright?"
"I am. Thank you. I thought I'd fall. I couldn't hold myself up anymore!"
"Don't worry, you're safe now. I'll accompany you back to the others."
"But I want to explore this place with you."
"It's dangerous."
"I know. But I like how you do all this so easily."
"I had to train a lot to get here."
"I guess so."
Lilian thought for a moment and said:
"Say, would you teach me how you did it?"
"Did what?"
"Become so strong. I'm so tired of being small and weak."
Gladys was surprised. She had assumed the other women thought of her as a freak and now this. She hesitated:
"I could. But it's hard."
"I want to try."
"We can do that. Yes."
"Thank you. Can we go on exploring now?"
"I assume we can."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2016, 09:10:21 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2016, 07:04:17 am »
The pair entered the temple and was instantly amazed by its beauty. Some parts of the roof had collapsed, letting shafts of light shine in. There were wonderfully detailed statues, elegant bas-reliefs and even some paraphernalia for worship. It seemed untouched. Gladys said:
"This is wonderful! I think we actually found an ancient temple."
"I don't know. Are you certain? It's not as if the place was hard to discover."
"I'm aware of that, but wouldn't other people have already taken all this? If not the locals then at least some visitors?"
Lilian shivered:
"Maybe it's cursed. You know, like Tutankhamun's grave."
"Possible. But I don't believe in curses."
"The people from the expedition didn't either. And then they died."
Gladys hesitated. She had a point. Still, her curiosity got the better of her and she advanced inside. Lilian stayed in the back, looking around carefully. The giant woman reached the altar area and looked around. There was a massive statue of a many-armed powerful woman, one hand lifted with a knife, another holding a severed head. The closer she looked, the more bizarre details she recognized. The woman clearly wore a necklace made of heads and skulls. She was smiling blissfully, her tongue out in a coquettish and lustful manner.
For Gladys, this was a weird experience. Maybe this was why this temple was untouched.
Just as she turned to Lilian and tell her to come forward, she heard a rough voice:
"Qu'est-ce que vous faites là?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #227 on: May 12, 2016, 03:07:35 pm »
Gladys took a second to assess the situation. She struggled to keep her reflexes under control. She called out in French:
"Nous sommes juste des visiteurs."
The other person stepped into the temple. It was an old, thin man with grey hair that walked with a cane. He asked:
"Are you Americans?"
His accent was quite thick and it was clear that this wasn't his favorite language.
Gladys and Lilian nodded. The tall woman asked:
"Are you in charge of this place?"
The man produced a cough that might be a laugh.
"In charge? This is part of my domaine. You are trespassing."
The two women immediately apologized. Lilian said:
"I'm very sorry for this. It looked so savage."
"It's meant to. Now ..." He took a good look at Gladys and was clearly impressed. "I can show you around if you like."
The pair nodded enthusiastically. The man gave them a little bow and said:
"I forgot to present myself. My name is Éduard-Marie de Saint Gilles. Please follow me as I tell you of this temple of the goddess Kali, the mistress of destruction. This place has been out of use for centuries, back when Buddhism came to Cambodia. I was lucky to find that this temple had been left alone."
He led them further in. Gladys followed him, but she noticed something odd: Sure, the man was old and seemed bent, but then again, he had a certain spryness to him that appeared to be out of place. She shrugged. He probably exercised.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #228 on: May 13, 2016, 06:56:04 am »
Soon, the guests were deeply engrossed in the myths and legend of Kali. The man was an excellent storyteller. Gladys had to admit that his explanations struck a chord with her. A powerful warrior, equal and above the men. Somehow, this was what she was becoming.
When he had ended, he asked:
"Would you mind joining me for dinner? My humble home isn't far from here."
Lilian was smitten by this perfect gentleman and eagerly said yes before Gladys could even react. Still, she said:
"We'll have to get the others."
"Ah, yes. I assumed that you wouldn't be here alone. Where are they?"
Gladys told him and he thought for a moment, then suggested:
"I'll get my servants to look for them. Your companions are probably searching for you now. Come along, it isn't far."
He turned to the exit, when he suddenly stopped. He took an amulet from the altar and handed it to Gladys.
"This is for you. I doubt that the blessing of a pagan goddess such as Kali would mean much to you, but take it anyway. It will protect you in your endeavors."
She hesitated:
"Isn't this an antique?"
"Of course. But it is also mine to give. So please, take it."
With these words, he put it in her hand and closed her fingers on it.
"Take good care of it."
She nodded.
"Thank you."
"Don't worry. It's a pleasure to see a woman that is so clearly blessed."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #229 on: May 14, 2016, 08:57:33 pm »
A little later, the tourists arrived at Éduard-Marie de Saint Gilles' home. It was a large colonial mansion and it was clear that his domaine was prosperous. At the same time, they noted the absence of a wife or children. Before anyone could ask, he explained:
"I have yet to find someone. It is hard to meet someone in my situation. It may not look like it, but taking care of all this is both taxing and time-consuming."
His look suggested that any of the women who might be interested had a good chance. When nothing came, he had tea served. They all sat down on the veranda and he easily led them on a conversation on local culture. Before they could say a thing, they had been invited to dinner and to stay overnight. A group of musicians had appeared out of nothing and had begun providing the company with reduced but elegant ambiance.
Their host asked:
"You're on a cruise. That sounds marvelous. Where are you going?"
The Captain answered:
"Without disclosing too much, China. The ladies will return to the States."
"I see. I assume asking you about the nature of your visit to the Middle Kingdom is pointless."
Instead of an answer, the Captain just smiled.
The conversation soon turned to other things. Gladys enjoyed the spectacle, the exotic food and the conversation. This whole trip was slowly returning her humanity. She drank, laughed and chatted as if she still were a débutante in New England.
When they finally turned in in the early hours of the morning, Lilian asked her:
"You look so happy. Why?"
"It's as if I were back in my old life."
"Doesn't this strength make you happy?"
"It's not that."
"Then why don't you go back?"
"There's too much at stake."
She stopped there and climbed in her bed, arranging the mosquito net above it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #230 on: May 15, 2016, 02:56:41 pm »
Gladys woke up early. The morning had not yet broken, the air was cool and there was a weird gray light all around. She tried to turn around and fall asleep again, but she had to face the facts. She was awake. The tall woman carefully slipped out from under the mosquito net and slipped into her robe. She saw that Lilian was still sleeping and walked out as silently as she could, taking her book from the nightstand with her. She came down into the salon and looked for a place to sit and read. That's when she spotted their host.
Éduard-Marie stood there on the veranda, naked and relaxed. She was surprised: His body was tight and muscular, he seemed much more athletic than she'd expect in a man his age. As she watched him, he went through several poses, performing each one with perfect slowness and concentration. She had heard of this. It was yoga or maybe shadow boxing. Some kind of exotic technique.
Gladys watched attentively. She stayed immobile as the old man finished his routine.
At last, he pushed some unseen force downwards and breathed out.
He waited for a moment, then he turned around.
"Do you want to join me?"
She could feel her cheeks redden.
"I didn't want to intrude."
"You didn't. At this time of the day, I have a moment of serenity and I like to celebrate it with a little practice."
Gladys suddenly realized that he was naked and averted her eyes. He said:
"Don't. There is no shame in nakedness. There is only shame in betraying yourself by not accepting your feelings."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. I am aware that you feel a certain pride in your body."
"I didn't ..."
"It's understandable. You are quite formidable."
"I'll just go back to my room."
His voice turned strict:
"Stay. Please. Join me. You will enjoy this."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #231 on: May 17, 2016, 09:12:39 pm »
"Now, I am fully aware that you are uncomfortable with your nakedness, so just stand next to me and follow my lead. I promise, it is worthwhile."
Gladys watched him intensely. There was something about this weird old man. He had charisma, so much was true. Respect, elegance, even a certain audaciousness. The giant woman thought about the situation for a second, then said:
"I am uncomfortable, but I am slowly coming to accept that my place in this world is not what society expects me to."
With these words, she dropped the robe and took of her nightgown.
Éduard-Marie turned to her and looked at her superb body. He was clearly speechless, but he showed no other signs of inappropriate behavior. He nodded and explained:
"Let's begin. Stand, your feet apart, roughly as wide as your shoulders."
"The outer side or the inside?"
"The bones, if you will."
"Fine."
She stood as explained.
"Now breathe in and lift your arms like this."
She did. The old man concentrated on his own breathing. Gladys checked to see whether he looked at her heaving bosom. He didn't. Maybe he was not interested. He didn't seem that way, though.
He directed her through the slow and gentle movements of this exercise and finally said:
"Refreshing, isn't it?"
She actually felt exhausted. She was used to forceful movement, to exhausting herself and to aggressively punch at any problems. This man did nothing of the sort. The deliberate slowness, the precise control, all this was really hard for her. He said:
"Don't worry. If you do these exercises over a certain time, you will get used to it."
"I think so. Thank you for the lesson."
"It was just a little thing. I am no master."
For a second, Gladys felt something was odd. She dismissed it and went to clean herself.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #232 on: May 19, 2016, 04:10:54 pm »
I am currently a little slow on the updates. There's so much to do.
But I'll be back at it soon!

Offline anon1234

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #233 on: May 20, 2016, 03:03:30 am »
Hey El_Roy_1999,

I just read this story from the beginning in the last week or so. This story is fantastic and has certainly turned into one of my favourites.

What I like about it in particular is the unique type of plotline, where there is this war between a cult that is gaining popularity by giving hope to minority groups across the world and the governments of different countries in the world who see the master as a madman, who has no idea about anything. But Ruth, the Masters secretary is too brainwashed to realize this, she is losing more and more of her humanity as the plot progresses. She turned her body into a lethal weapon.

Also, I am really enjoying the 1930s timeline that you have thrown in. Most other FMG stories entirely focus only on the growth aspect of the protagonist, and display of muscles. But your story focuses on this great war-game and Gladys and Ruth are just two important players. Gladys is like the MCU version of Captain America and Ruth is more like Black widow.

I am also liking this mysterious old man's character that Gladys has just come across. Can't wait to see is he has any other motives or if he will be an ally who will finally help Gladys feel happy about her new super soldier body.

Also, can't wait to see how goddess Kali's amulet comes into play, will Gladly become a new goddess of distruction for a greater good? I hope that was a possible foreshadowing moment.

Can't wait for more  :cool2:  :rock:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #234 on: May 20, 2016, 06:00:51 am »
Hey El_Roy_1999,

I just read this story from the beginning in the last week or so. This story is fantastic and has certainly turned into one of my favourites.

What I like about it in particular is the unique type of plotline, where there is this war between a cult that is gaining popularity by giving hope to minority groups across the world and the governments of different countries in the world who see the master as a madman, who has no idea about anything. But Ruth, the Masters secretary is too brainwashed to realize this, she is losing more and more of her humanity as the plot progresses. She turned her body into a lethal weapon.

Also, I am really enjoying the 1930s timeline that you have thrown in. Most other FMG stories entirely focus only on the growth aspect of the protagonist, and display of muscles. But your story focuses on this great war-game and Gladys and Ruth are just two important players. Gladys is like the MCU version of Captain America and Ruth is more like Black widow.

I am also liking this mysterious old man's character that Gladys has just come across. Can't wait to see is he has any other motives or if he will be an ally who will finally help Gladys feel happy about her new super soldier body.

Also, can't wait to see how goddess Kali's amulet comes into play, will Gladly become a new goddess of distruction for a greater good? I hope that was a possible foreshadowing moment.

Can't wait for more  :cool2:  :rock:

I'm glad you enjoy it. I hope I'll be able to keep the rhythm up.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #235 on: May 20, 2016, 07:09:31 am »
At breakfast, the old man was back to his splendid self, directing his guests through choice food and asking about their impressions. The Captain replied:
"Well, it's been a while since I've been in East Asia, so I'm really surprised how much has changed."
"You've been here before, captain?"
"I've been to China after the War, yes."
"It's a return, then."
"It is. I sure hope it has improved lately."
"I'm afraid it hasn't. Still the same troubles: Warlords everywhere, no peace in sight."
"Well, we're not going there looking for peace."
"I have also heard of the Master. He seems to have set his base up in the Himalaya. A friend of mine has told me about this."
"A friend of yours?"
"Yes, a Frenchman just like me. A political person, if you want. If you want to talk to him, I can arrange that. He's a little odd, though."
"We've had plenty of odd lately. I see no problem with that."
"Very well. I will write to him about your arrival. He lives in Chengdu."
"That's excellent. Thank you."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2016, 11:24:56 am »
It was time for goodbyes. Éduard-Marie wished them the best, made sure Gladys had the amulet with her and said:
"You are always welcome here. Just send me a telegram should you be in the country, I'll have everything ready."
The guests thanked him and got ready to leave when the old man called Gladys to him and handed her a book.
"This might be interesting for you. It's not perfect, but it was interesting for me and started me on my journey."
She took it and read the title:
"'La main ouverte et la main fermée'. The open and the closed hand?"
"Yes. It's philosophy. There are also explanations on the exercises I showed you in the morning."
"Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to be here."
"The pleasure was all mine. This was very interesting and informative."
There was an awkward moment when Gladys tried to find the correct way to say goodbye. The old man just said:
"If people have seen each other as we have, it is customary in my country to just faire la bise."
"Okay ..."
He lay his right cheek against hers and did the same with the left. Gladys blushed. The other women stared at the shamelessness, but the old man just said:
"It is nothing. But very French!"
They left before any other sensual stuff happened.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2016, 08:51:09 am »
On the drive back, Lilian sat next to Gladys and declared:
"This was great! I really enjoyed the visit."
Gladys was also quite pleased with it. She leaned back and looked at the landscape. If it weren't so humid, this place would be wonderful to live. She watched Lilian talk about her feelings and imagined what she would be like if she followed Gladys' training regimen. She had to snicker. That was a stupid thought. The little woman would give up within a few days. She returned to the small woman's explanations.
"... and it was such a nice idea of your Washington to suggest this. He's such a gentleman, even though he's a negro. If they were all like this, we wouldn't have any problem."
Gladys shrugged. Her friend continued:
"I still wonder how your Captain accepts this. All these foreigners in a unit of ours."
"Well, I am a woman and I'm fighting with them."
"That's not the same. You're an amazon. Or a valkyrie. More of a valkyrie, actually. But those people ... I don't know."
Gladys started to feel uncomfortable. These thoughts were familiar to her. When she started with the unit, she had occasionally had the same. Over time, they had disappeared. She shook her head as if to chase the thought and added:
"Lilian, I want to rest a little. I hope you don't mind."
"No, no, of course not."
"Thank you."
Gladys relaxed. Still there was something wrong. She couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #238 on: May 27, 2016, 09:09:35 am »
Back on the ship, Lilian took her by her word. Gladys didn't quite know how to start, so she had her build up her stamina. The pair did long rounds along the upper deck in the early hours of the morning. Gladys also changed Lilian's menu and started her on small weights. The amazon wondered whether it wouldn't be better to have special outfits for training. The sports clothes they wore turned sweaty really fast. She'd have to ask the scientists back at the base once she got there.
Lilian actually seemed to enjoy the training. As the ship progressed, she immersed herself into Gladys' explanations and took notes. Of course, the voyage was to short to show any real progress, but the small woman certainly felt more energetic and happy.
Meanwhile, Gladys spent her time reading the book, Éduard-Marie had given her. It was certainly interesting. The author explained that the world was about to change and that to deal with change required an open hand, as a welcome, and a closed one, as a defense against enemies of change. He advocated meditation and self-improvement to find a path to the reader's own personal future. At the same time, his thoughts on society were much more strict. Humanity as a whole had to be led and fed. Society was prone to infighting and had to be carefully controlled. All this seemed very harsh. Gladys finished the book and felt uncertain of what to think of it. She'd have to talk to Washington in a quiet moment.
When the unit disembarked in Shanghai, the women were sad to see the troops leave. They had to promise to come and visit as soon as possible. Lilian especially insisted on sending Gladys regular letters and getting training hints back. The other women stared at the short one as if she were completely insane.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #239 on: May 29, 2016, 02:51:35 pm »
The soldier ran as fast as he could. He was tired, he was bruised and he was frightened. What he had seen had been the horrifying. A guard stopped him as he reached the gates of the camp.
"Halt! Who goes there?"
"I'm private Chang. I need to speak to the general. Please. Let me through."
"What unit?"
"Please! Let me in." The young man hesitated. His hands shivered. He had dropped his rifle. He had lost his cap. He had left his backpack somewhere. There was a humiliating stain on his pants. "I'm in 125th company. But they're all dead!"
He started sobbing and dropped to his knees. The guard called for help.
A group of medics came and lifted him on a stretcher. The young man protested:
"Don't! I need to warn the general. Now!"
The captain of the guard had arrived and asked:
"What do you have to tell him, son?"
"I have to do it in person. You wouldn't believe it! Please, the general!"
The captain sighed. Whatever this was about, he'd rarely seen a soldier in such a bad shape. He agreed:
"Bring him to the general."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View