Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572657 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:12:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Beaten to the point of worry
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Beaten to the point of worry  (Read 59788 times)

Offline bongo001

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Beaten to the point of worry
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2013, 12:16:39 pm »
This is so interesting! Seems like all session go-ers all have a story  :hey:

I wonder if anyone has actually died or become very injured during a session?

Died... haha don't think so, but it's hard to telll cause there's no one to tell..:-)

I had some slight injury's nevertheless at the end of my match with Kimberly, which was my own fault by the way.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2013, 12:16:39 pm »

j635746

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2013, 01:02:43 pm »
I think that you have highlighted that if you are going to wrestle anyone, you need plenty of space and a bed is not necessarily the best place to do it.

One of the most careful women I met was Kathy Gifford.  She has a room that she uses for wrestling in London and is spacious with mats.  It was my first competitive match with someone as experienced and Kathy.  When she gets you in a hold, if you haven't tapped yet, she explains what could happen if she follows through.  It was quite an experience.  She had me using muscles that i don't normally use and I was sore for almost 2 weeks.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 01:56:53 pm »
I never had a beatdown to the point of worry but I did have an experience with Colette Guimond. Simular to Tru_Gent, my arms were held down by her and she had me in a reverse scissors and I couldn't tap. I think she realized when she sensed that I was starting to panic and released the hold

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2013, 06:02:48 pm »
she is that strong?

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2013, 07:00:19 pm »
h ya she's a pretty strong gal. She really doesn't do much wrestling, but she will put you in scissors do lift and carries.
I don't think she realized I was in trouble though until I started to squirm like a fish out of water

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2013, 08:00:53 pm »
Silvia Matta almost ripper the head off my shoulders. Not only is she strong like an ox, she is also an experienced MMA fighter. Even though she considered it an easy training session, I felt like trapped in a tumble drier.

One professional domme asked me to punch her belly. Gave her a few jabs, she asked for a real one. Provided an upper cut into the belly ... no reaction (felt like a steel plate, without her even flexing). Then she was punching back :-). Ended up in a leg scissor hj best relief ever.

One session worth mentioning, because of her mental strength. Sharp tongue and loves to demonstrate her superiority at any point- Seems like she has overcome some hard challenges in life, a survivor and natural leader to the bone. Now ...  the interesting thing about the session: she was strong, but not SO strong that she could seriously hurt me if I would not let her. So was jumping on me with foam in front of her mouth giving it all. By that time, I found the hard trash talk even more violating then physical injuries. I seriously challenged her to find out who the superior person is, but she literally wrestled me into the role of a single minded softie, verbally as well as physically, and even enjoyed.

Offline achilles

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2013, 10:32:15 pm »
Achilleus, is Sylvia Matta still active?  How long ago did you meet her?  I have not seen anything about her doing sessions and I don't see her on any of the sites.
Thanks

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 11:33:54 am »
wow 2 interesting points in 1 post.

How was the session with Silvia? http://wb270.com/eur/silviaIT.htm

Did she use a lot of lock, holds etc?

was she friendly?

and who was the domme that could beat you up?

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 12:57:24 pm »
And does Sylvia Matta speak english or only italian?

Thx in advance.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 06:03:28 pm »
Silvia Matta almost ripper the head off my shoulders. Not only is she strong like an ox, she is also an experienced MMA fighter. Even though she considered it an easy training session, I felt like trapped in a tumble drier.

One professional domme asked me to punch her belly. Gave her a few jabs, she asked for a real one. Provided an upper cut into the belly ... no reaction (felt like a steel plate, without her even flexing). Then she was punching back :-). Ended up in a leg scissor hj best relief ever.

One session worth mentioning, because of her mental strength. Sharp tongue and loves to demonstrate her superiority at any point- Seems like she has overcome some hard challenges in life, a survivor and natural leader to the bone. Now ...  the interesting thing about the session: she was strong, but not SO strong that she could seriously hurt me if I would not let her. So was jumping on me with foam in front of her mouth giving it all. By that time, I found the hard trash talk even more violating then physical injuries. I seriously challenged her to find out who the superior person is, but she literally wrestled me into the role of a single minded softie, verbally as well as physically, and even enjoyed.

I'd love to be able to punch a girl in the stomach and have her give no reaction.  That's one of if not the biggest thing I fantasize about.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2013, 07:21:47 pm »
About 12 years ago, I let Sondra Faas have her way with me in a kickboxing/ competitive wrestling match.....I woke up with her flexing her biceps in my face!

She said that she could have REALLY hurt me if she wanted, and next time the gloves would be off!

I had bruises from my waist up, two black eyes, and my jaw hurt for two weeks.  Thank God I was wearing a mouthpiece. 

Bubba -- how did you explain looking like you got mugged at work or to family or friends ??
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2013, 08:40:34 pm »
Silvia Matta: I met her in December, and her english is good enough to run a simple conversation. It was rather "real" wrestling, than grappling, with lots of tight holds, arm bars, pushing and pulling etc.. It is not immediate pain, but costs lots of strength and after a short time was just feeling how my body softens up while she was still going for it full strength. This is the point where she put me wherever she wants to. Link has been posted.

Domme: a professional from Hannover in Germany. Although well over ten years ago the moment is still burnt into my mind: The upper cut was serious enough to bring a non trained person to the knees. But she was rock hard in the abs, not just literally speaking. High leather boots with heels, leather slip and bra, and right in the middle some of the best ebs I have ever seen. I also remember her hands to be fairly solid for a woman, so maybe she beats a lot in her sessions.

Offline mixedwrestler08

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2013, 08:52:15 pm »
only know lady xenja from hannover.but i do not think she does have a such strong abs.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2013, 09:15:20 pm »
only know lady xenja from hannover.but i do not think she does have a such strong abs.

That was in the red light district, Ludwigstrasse. As mentioned, over 10 years ago. My best guess is the lady was about 40 years old back then, so I doubt it she is still active.

racerx009

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2013, 06:58:54 am »
Mistress Treasure likes to go at you regardless of whether you say stop or not.  Sometimes, the women forget that they are stronger and more muscular than most men.

I'm not sure if she realizes that the tap protects both participants. If she doesn't respect the tap then she has to expect extreme measures from her victim in making his escape. Biting followed by hellbows comes immediately to mind. It's not funny or interesting when some ego-tripping goof to puts your life or health at risk. Very unprofessional and frankly stupid from a liability standpoint if this is true about her as appears to be the case for I have heard this from others as well.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Beaten to the point of worry

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View