Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574343 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 10:49:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Amber DeLuca is here
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amber DeLuca is here  (Read 34699 times)

Offline iceman706

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Amber DeLuca is here
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 11:10:01 am »
Amber
Very beautiful in all aspects. Would love to see you in person. Do you ever come to Toronto?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 11:10:01 am »

rikitaku

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 04:07:05 pm »
That great woman. It is an importantly that has been here.

Amber Steel

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 01:07:50 pm »
I am here!  Again...LOL.  Guess I have to reveal myself from time to time...
Amber

flim

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2011, 02:42:58 pm »
Hi Amber! Nice to have you here! :D

Offline amazonsforever

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 01:28:26 pm »
Dear Amber,  You gave me the single greatest session I have had in 17 years of meeting the girls in Europe and the U.S.  Wjhat makes you unique is your combination of size, strength, dominant talk, and truly committed sensuality.  I go to my kneeds before you, and still hope for a second session somwhere on your travels.

Amber

AMBER DELUCA WESTERN EUROPEAN TOUR
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 07:46:00 am »
I am pleased to announce my upcoming tour to the following cities:

London   November 20-22
Amsterdam   November 23-26
Frankfurt      November 26-29
Zurich         November 30-Dec 2
London       December 2-4

I have been living in San Diego all summer soaking up the California sunshine and training hard and filming lots of kinky videos.  I am bigger, stronger and leaner at 210 pounds than ever.  At 5'9 barefooted, my body weight has fluctuated between 200-220 pounds for the past few years, but this is by far the best quality 210 pounds I have ever been, I have a six pack, striated cannonball shoulders, and vascularity in my limbs.  I am as strong as ever and I lift people overhead as part of my normal routine weekly.  I was at Muscle Beach in Santa Monica this past weekend and pressed 185x10 reps and overhead lifted a few people on the beach, both two handed and one handed for my lifestyle documentary I am filming.  I have fine tuned and balanced the finer nuances of maintaining a world class strong woman level of strength and a lean physique, embodying the perfect comic book hybrid of exotic looks, size, strength, and sensuality.  I am of Native American descent, so my skin is a caramel tan year round and perfectly smooth and silky.  Having said that, I get more compliments on my mind, eyes, charisma, and playfulness-- so although my body is top notch, true eroticism starts in the brain.   

You may contact me at gladiatorgirl@aol.com to inquire about a session.   When booking a session, please state the name of the city in the subject line, a list of session references (if any), the type of session you would like, and the amount of time you would like to book.  I will then advise you of the new rate and standard protocol.  Please book early and be patient with my response time.  It gets a little hectic in scheduling, but I do my best, as I am a one woman show, and manage all my own business affairs.  If for some reason, I do not respond within a week, feel free to send a second email forwarding the initial email.  Also, always include the history of our dialog in all communications. 

To see current photos you may go to AzianiIron.com (current update taken two weeks ago), and my clips store at www.Clips4Sale.com/store/23925, which is updated three times weekly.   My travel schedule is posted at www.wb270.com

For the rest of the world, I will travel approximately quarterly.  The next tour is tentatively scheduled in March for Rome, Milan, Athens and Istanbul, and in May, Australia. 

I appreciate all of my loyal fans, friends and clients around the globe that have supported my work over the years.  I look forward to an exciting fun filled 2013 and hope to see you soon!   

Warm Regards,
Amber DeLuca
www.GoddessofFetish.com

Amber

Re: AMBER DELUCA WESTERN EUROPEAN TOUR
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 07:48:21 am »
Can someone please advise me how to edit a post? LOL.  At any rate, if you want to chat with me over the next couple of weeks, you can find me at www.HerBicepscam.com

Cheers,
Amber

Amber

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 08:32:43 am »
I am BACK!! The one and only AMBER DELUCA aka Amber Steel.  I have been very busy the past couple of years honing my craft and making lots of fun, kinky erotic videos for your pleasure.  My strength, power and sensuality is unbridled, and I am NOT slowing down anytime soon! 

XOXO
AMBER DELUCA

Amber

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 08:35:41 am »
See me at:

www.GoddessofFetish.com  (revamped soon!)

www.Clips4Sale.com/store/23925   clips update 3x weekly

www.HerBicepscam.com   see me getting hot and nasty on webcam

AzianiIron.com    my most recent glam/erotic shoot--amazing work and more to cum! 

drukky

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 08:57:28 am »
Can someone please advise me how to edit a post? LOL.  At any rate, if you want to chat with me over the next couple of weeks, you can find me at www.HerBicepscam.com

Cheers,
Amber

I think editing only works if you have been "upgraded" from lurker status to the next level
or if you have made a certain amount of posts.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 11:34:56 am »
Thank you for info Amber! 
I Saradas

samusaran

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 06:13:18 pm »
can't wait for more stuff in the futue amber especially the way u say your body looks right now :)

dumdidaj

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 07:23:33 pm »
I don't see Denmark anywhere :-(

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Amber DeLuca is here

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View