Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572856 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:10:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Sharon Marvel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sharon Marvel  (Read 217281 times)

rom553

Re: Sharon Marvel
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 02:59:38 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 02:59:38 pm »

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 07:51:28 pm »

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline leowu

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2013, 04:02:37 pm »
 :areyouchicken:
User is currently banned [View]

Caze

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 09:54:37 pm »

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2013, 11:35:46 pm »
Sharon's unwanted neighbor. She was growing fast at this time. Good outdoors video. I think it was shot in the fall in nearby Connecticut. Impulse was out of Norwich.

jim37

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2013, 01:25:35 pm »
I hope its not true,but I heard that Sharon has passed away.

lovefbbs

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2013, 05:48:39 am »
Is true, news was on Facebook and female muscle.com. Very sad, she wasn't even 50. Don't know what she died of?

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2013, 06:03:35 am »
Is true, news was on Facebook and female muscle.com. Very sad, she wasn't even 50. Don't know what she died of?

Thanks for the info. I had heard this earlier in the day, but then some one debunked it, saying that her character in a movie died. I checked her page at IMDB and it showed that she hadn't appeared in a movie since 1995. There's always a possibility that not every movie, especially a low budget one, is listed in IMDB, so I decided to wait  for one of you guys to confirm it. There has also been a couple of reliable sources that confirmed her death. A major loss for women's bodybuilding. May she rest in peace.

racerx009

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2013, 02:08:24 pm »
That's really sad news. Sharon was something special. RIP.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2013, 09:22:39 pm »
Sad if true. What did she die from? She came back a few years ago and was doing some wrestling and training and then kind of disappeared. Is there an obituary that confirms the story?  She did do alot of juice and change her look remarkably over the years. She was pretty small when she first started and then the voice change and heavy use. That said...she looked ok in person ...and her recent video work showed she was ok. She has been dormant of late after coming back with some interest which makes me think she may have been ill the last 2 or 3 years. That is only speculation. She was nice in person. Kind of shy, but nice.

john540

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2013, 12:21:11 pm »
Any news?

Online krajo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2013, 04:31:54 pm »
Any news?

Seems like the fishiest death report ever. Hope it's a hoax.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

EI9

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2013, 03:34:33 am »
   I have some sad news that I just heard that Sharon Marvel Had passed away a few days ago at the age of only 49! she was a winner and champion to the sport of women's bodybuilding and appeared in some of the biggest stages of the sport, Miss Olympia, Jan Tana Classic and hopefully still be around Miss International. Its the second big loss that we had this year, Denise Gerald died back in march.  to the family of Sharon you have my deepest sympathy and may she be wowing them up in heaven with her style, beauty and grace.
Rest in peace, Sharon, we love You! :'(

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2013, 06:41:58 am »
Very sad news. Only internationally known bodybuilder to be born in my home town in the UK,  April 14, 1964. One of the golden age FBB's, rest in peace Sharon.

beowulff

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2013, 11:50:44 pm »
Yeah, there's another thread about it.

Still seems a bit "unconfirmed."

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Sharon Marvel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View