Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575803 Posts in 73222 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:22:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits  (Read 22944 times)

Offline YouCantPinMe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 04:52:03 pm »
She wants to in March. We shall see....I hope it works out.

I look forward to giving her another loss.

Forum Saradas

Offline edgar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2013, 04:57:57 pm »
Is she coming to USA on March? If 'yes', do you know where?

Where did you wrestle last time? In a hotel?

Thanks YouCantPinMe !

ahillel

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 05:43:54 pm »
Is she coming to USA on March? If 'yes', do you know where?

Where did you wrestle last time? In a hotel?

Thanks YouCantPinMe !

Are you for real? Did you actually read the original post? Seriously, I hope she scam you too cuz you act like you are looking for it. Good luck "wrestling with her"...

Offline YouCantPinMe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 06:04:06 pm »
She didn't scam me but maybe I just got lucky.

Edgar, not in a hotel but on actual wrestling mats in a gym. Would would have destroyed a hotel room. Can't bodyslam very well in a hotel. :)

Not sure on next location yet.

Offline mjszx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2014, 03:03:25 pm »
Hi All

Just a waring.  Please be wary of camming / sessioning with Penpraghai Tiangngok.

I spoke to her on skype and agreed to a show then and there so I sent her the paypal payment and confirmed that I had sent it.

She immediately logged off or blocked me to then not reappear

I've emailed her an no response whatsoever

Please be careful as she will steal from you also

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2014, 03:09:21 pm »
Hi All

Just a waring.  Please be wary of camming / sessioning with Penpraghai Tiangngok.

I spoke to her on skype and agreed to a show then and there so I sent her the paypal payment and confirmed that I had sent it.

Oh lord, here we go

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2014, 03:11:26 pm »
mjszx there are many warnings about Penpraghai Tiangngok, she keeps stealing people's money for custom videos and sessions. Members posted umpteen times warnings about her. So it's not easy to understand you.
I Saradas

j635746

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2014, 05:00:06 pm »
Hi All

Oh lord, here we go
Not really lee.  She scammed me for a deposit and someone else.  Jennifer Kennedy removed her from sessiongirls because she emailed her asking her to return the money and never heard from her.

I got a PM from Penpraghai claiming that her ex-manager was to blame etc etc and had access to her PayPal account.  I already posted about this and saradas locked the post so that further updates could not be posted.

Until I receive my deposit back, I would say that she is the most dishonest session woman I have dealt with so far and I would not advise that anyone see her, web cam with or join any FBBs members sites that post her pictures.

This the email address she now claims to be using, penpraghaitiangngok@gmail.com.  But bearing in mind that anyone can set up a free email account, I am suspicious of this too.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2014, 05:26:03 pm »
Hi All

J, I know what she's done but my problem it has been well documented on here especially by you which I know must totally suck and someone has gone ahead going and giving her money after all the hoopla on her recent doings. I feel bad for this to happen to anyone but it's like we know the ones who we need to watch out for and yet people continue to give deposits to certain session providers and only to come on an write a post about them being scammed. Guys need to read up on these things contact other members on their intel on them....etc.

Oh lord, here we go
Not really lee.  She scammed me for a deposit and someone else.  Jennifer Kennedy removed her from sessiongirls because she emailed her asking her to return the money and never heard from her.

I got a PM from Penpraghai claiming that her ex-manager was to blame etc etc and had access to her PayPal account.  I already posted about this and saradas locked the post so that further updates could not be posted.

Until I receive my deposit back, I would say that she is the most dishonest session woman I have dealt with so far and I would not advise that anyone see her, web cam with or join any FBBs members sites that post her pictures.

This the email address she now claims to be using, penpraghaitiangngok@gmail.com.  But bearing in mind that anyone can set up a free email account, I am suspicious of this too.

Offline woodside

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 12:17:33 am »
What do you people expect? He competes as a women (and sometimes is found guilty of being a man) and you think she/he is above taking your deposit....,move on boys,,,move on

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View