Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575875 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:20:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits  (Read 22945 times)

j635746

Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits
« on: December 05, 2013, 08:29:38 pm »
The original post has been removed so I thought I would  re-post an experience that I recently had with Penpraghai.  She contacted me saying that she was in my city for private sessions and wanted to know if I was interested in meeting her.  I decided to take her up on this and agreed to the deposit she requested.  Once paid, she stopped replying to the numerous emails I sent asking her to confirm her hotel.  Three days before the session, she replies apologising with the name and address of the hotel where she will be staying.

On the day of the session, I did not hear from her.  I went along to the hotel to find out that she was not even due to check in there.  She obviously scammed me for a deposit.

When I got home, I raised a dispute with PayPal.  I was not going to waste time trying to contact her again.  After three days, the little scammer finally replied to the dispute claiming the money was for a webcam session not a private meeting as I indicated.  She provided the webcam reference that was completely incorrect.  I have of course continued to escalate with PayPal.

Please be aware that her profile on sessiongirls has been taken down.  I emailed Jennifer Thomas on Dec 1st because I suspected I had been scammed and she said the following:

I received an email last week about Penpraghi Not returning a deposit.
I sent her an email and gave her 4 days to respond and to make things right. She never replied so I took her profile down.

Women who do this, really screw things up for the other "good" women in this business.

Therefore, if you are contemplating seeing her for a session in her home city or if she claims that she is traveling for sessions, treat this as highly suspicious and do not agree to pay any money upfront.

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 09:53:17 pm »
I wonder if this is really Penpraghai Tiangngok doing this or if it's her ex-boyfriend or if someone has hacked her account.
I have seen her 2 times and she has never asked for a deposit from me. Also, the last time I had a session with her, she told
me that she is retiring from sessions (3 years ago). I got the feeling that alot of that had to do with her relationship taking the next step.
Just my 2 cents.

j635746

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 10:08:45 pm »
Well if that's true Hector, then this person has access to her PayPal account also and is disputing the claim I raised against her.  However Jennifer tried to get in touch and find out what was going on and she has been ignoring her emails.  I also always take it with a pinch of salt when women say they are retiring.  We've all seen plenty return to it.

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 02:06:16 am »
She is just another scammer.. much like the rest of them.
And then they wonder why they get targeted by authorities for tax evasion, immigration/customs issues!!

Offline YouCantPinMe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 05:47:21 am »
Hector, I had a session with her 10 months ago in the US. She mentioned retiring but wants to take me on again since I won the first encounter and she never loses.....

j635746

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 06:07:45 am »
If she asks you for a deposit, DO NOT agree to pay it.  She will scam you out of the money and when you raise a PayPal dispute she will claim that you paid for a webcam session with the reference 111 which she has done to everyone she has scammed so far.

Offline edgar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 06:16:52 am »
YouCantPinMe ... did you do a competitive wrestling match with Penpraghai? How big are you?

Offline YouCantPinMe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 07:00:30 am »
Edgar, I did...a VERY competitive match! Like I said, she never loses...until we met that is.

I  am 6'1 and 225 pounds....keep in good shape.

She wants a rematch to defeat me, but I will get her again.

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 07:06:05 am »
I wonder if this is really Penpraghai Tiangngok doing this or if it's her ex-boyfriend or if someone has hacked her account.
I have seen her 2 times and she has never asked for a deposit from me. Also, the last time I had a session with her, she told
me that she is retiring from sessions (3 years ago). I got the feeling that alot of that had to do with her relationship taking the next step.
Just my 2 cents.
Well then she'd best get to warning everyone not to get scammed...surely she's aware of what's been going on lately...unless she's in a coma or being held prisoner somewhere! 
>:D
User is currently banned [View]

Offline edgar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 07:23:12 am »
Thanks YouCantPinMe ! Was it a tough match? Is she willing to wrestle 100 % competitively? Thanks once again :-)

j635746

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 07:24:31 am »
Just my 2 cents.
Well then she'd best get to warning everyone not to get scammed...surely she's aware of what's been going on lately...unless she's in a coma or being held prisoner somewhere! 
>:D
She knows it's happening because Jennifer Thomas told her so.  I suspect that she is hoping that people will get fed up with the PayPal claim and dispute process.

Offline YouCantPinMe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 12:48:53 pm »
Edgar, it was a VERY tough match! She will wrestle 100% competitively. We were both very beaten down after the match. Like I mentioned though, I won and she never loses so she wants a rematch badly!

She will take an enormous amount of punishment and keep fighting and dish plenty out herself too.

Offline edgar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013, 03:48:05 pm »
YouCantPinMe, I hope you can do a rematch with her. That would be  8) ...  better wrestler wins  :bravo:

Offline YouCantPinMe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 04:23:01 pm »
I hope we rematch also! She really wants to as she is super pissed about losing!

As for the better wrestler winning...that will remain the same.

Offline edgar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2013, 04:36:15 pm »
YouCantPinMe, do you know when you could wrestle in a rematch with Penpraghai?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View