Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574380 Posts in 72887 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 02:25:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  A reminder of why I love muscular women
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A reminder of why I love muscular women  (Read 4288 times)

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A reminder of why I love muscular women
« on: July 22, 2017, 02:25:32 am »
There's a woman at my gym who competes. I'm not sure in what category. She's not a huge roid-monster, but she's big, and has beautiful muscles. Sometimes, when I'm upstairs doing cardio, I'll see her walk in, and think that it's a muscular guy, until I remember that she recently cut her hair short.

Anyway, we are friendly, and we always chit-chat a bit when I see her. I asked her to critique my squat form the other day, for example. She was on one of the cable machines when I left the gym the other day, and had her headphones on. As I walked by, I put my hand on her shoulder to get her attention to say goodbye.

OMG. Touching her shoulder was almost an orgasmic experience. Under her smooth, soft skin were firm, rippling muscles - so unlike most women, with their flabby shoulders and arms.

Damn, I love muscle women!

gokuman7

Re: A reminder of why I love muscular women
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 04:32:07 pm »
There's a woman at my gym who competes. I'm not sure in what category. She's not a huge roid-monster, but she's big, and has beautiful muscles. Sometimes, when I'm upstairs doing cardio, I'll see her walk in, and think that it's a muscular guy, until I remember that she recently cut her hair short.

Anyway, we are friendly, and we always chit-chat a bit when I see her. I asked her to critique my squat form the other day, for example. She was on one of the cable machines when I left the gym the other day, and had her headphones on. As I walked by, I put my hand on her shoulder to get her attention to say goodbye.

OMG. Touching her shoulder was almost an orgasmic experience. Under her smooth, soft skin were firm, rippling muscles - so unlike most women, with their flabby shoulders and arms.

Good for you man.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 06:11:20 pm »

Nice story. Thanks for sharing! Its interesting when you see the girls who are figure or psysique in real life and after seeing them in pix you think there small, but when they are right next to you, you are like 'Yup. Thats big enough'  :)

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 06:10:43 pm »
Saw her today, and her back is getting ripped!
Can't wait to see her in contest shape.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 11:43:59 am »
That sounds awesome man.  Does she compete?  I never get muscular woman visiting my gym... just a bunch of skinny teens and old dudes... It's disappointing haha.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 01:45:48 pm »
That sounds awesome man.  Does she compete?  I never get muscular woman visiting my gym... just a bunch of skinny teens and old dudes... It's disappointing haha.

Yes, she competes in Physique.
She keeps encouraging me to do a show, but I don't think i'm big enough.
I keep trying to get her to test her max bench. Maybe soon....

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 03:55:35 am »
Does she wear leggings to the gym? Fbbs look so damn amazing in leggings (and they know it).
User is currently banned [View]

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 04:18:01 am »
Does she wear leggings to the gym? Fbbs look so damn amazing in leggings (and they know it).
Yes, she wears skin-tight spandex.
She'd look great in anything, though!

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 11:06:36 pm »
I'd love that, but I don't think her husband or my wife would approve...

*sigh*

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 02:20:46 pm »
Is your wife muscular? Does she know of your love for muscle women?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2018, 06:04:51 pm »
My wife has dynamite muscle legs, but other then that she is not muscular.
She knows I like muscle, and it's a source of friction in our marriage.

She could put on muscle easily if she wanted, but all she wants to do is use the treadmill (hence the great legs).

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  A reminder of why I love muscular women

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View