Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575760 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:49:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [K69] Wish for Change
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [K69] Wish for Change  (Read 9307 times)

Offline K69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [K69] Wish for Change
« on: August 29, 2016, 07:45:21 pm »
I always seem to have many thoughts but haven't ever put it to "paper" until now.  While this is fiction, there are some pieces that are true.  Hope you enjoy it!

Wish for Change
by K69

Preface

My name is Kyle Jones.  I celebrated my 35th birthday about a month ago, and it turned out to be the greatest day of my life.  I’m a very down to earth guy, a realist, but I’ve always day-dreamed about things like finding a “genie in a bottle” who could grant me wishes or having a wish come true after blowing out the candles on a birthday cake.  The realist in me would always step in and stop me from making that wish blowing out the candles on my birthday cake…that is until my 35th birthday.

Chapter 1

Leading up to my 35th birthday, my life was good, but I was also at a point where something needed to change.  I work as an accountant, and despite my desk job, I’m in good shape physically.  I workout 5-6 days a week doing a mix of cardio and weights.  However, I’m an average guy about 6’ tall weighing 175 lbs. carrying about 18% body fat.  I’ve always wanted to add more muscle, but my ectomorph leaning body type has only let me creep into the realm of a desirable mesomorph type of physique. 

I met my wife, Haley, when we were both in our 20’s.  She’s 5’ 6” tall, and when we met, I would guess she was somewhere between 125 and 130 lbs.  Physically, Haley is a natural beauty.  She rarely wears makeup, but when she smiles, she lights up a room with her naturally curly light brown hair, flawless olive skin tone, sparkling green eyes, radiant smile, and a face that is framed by a square jaw-line that exudes confidence without masculinity.  And when she pulls her hair back in a pony tail, which is typically how she styles it, her features are even more pronounced.  Her body type is more mesomorph and built from years of participation in various sports.  As a young girl, she was into gymnastics, and through her grade school years was into softball, swimming, and tennis.  You could definitely say she was a tomboy.  As a teen, she focused on swimming and tennis giving her a physique combination that makes both women and men jealous - strong broad shoulders, cobra like lats, muscular arms highlighted by forearm muscles which snaked one over the other and dance with any movement, and of course a set of legs developed by strong dolphin kicks in the water and turn on a dime quick movements on the tennis court.  She had gotten a scholarship to play tennis at a small college, and she had just finished school when we met.  Besides her strong physical traits, her personality is fun-loving, adventurous, and down to earth.   

For as long as I can remember, I’ve always had a thing for muscular women so you can imagine my excitement when my eyes scanned over Haley’s body upon seeing her for the first time.  Don’t get me wrong, she wasn’t venturing into the kind of muscularity you would see on a bodybuilder or even a figure competitor, but there’s no question she had a muscular body. 

Despite my fascination, I had only been with one other muscular female prior to meeting Haley.  That was in college when a friend connected me with a girl named Ann.  I had only met Ann one time prior to our date.  Ann was a brunette about 5’ 7” and very lean.  The first time we met, she was wearing jeans and a long sleeve baggy t-shirt so I could only tell she wasn’t heavy at all.  Ann was on the college equestrian team and had been at practice prior to us being introduced by our mutual friend Grace.  She was attractive but not to the level of beauty I found in Haley a few years later.  The night Ann and I met for our date,  we started at Grace’s apartment.  I’m not sure how long Ann had been there before I arrived, but it was clear she was relaxed after having at least one drink.  When I walked in, my jaw about hit the floor.  Ann was wearing cut off jean shorts with cowboy boots and a red checked button up shirt tied at the belly button.  As I took in her body, her tanned legs stood out immediately.  While they were long and lean, the definition in her quads was incredible.  Certainly not huge muscles, but seeing that tear drop muscle on the inside of the leg above the knee cap followed by the clear separation of the other quad muscles definitely got me aroused before even closing the door behind me.  Her arms were exuding lean muscle in proportion to her legs.  The icing on the cake was watching her raise her glass to her mouth and seeing her bicep muscle form into what looked to be a muscle almost the size of a baseball covered with a prominent cephalic vein running over the nicely formed hump.  Even though the skin of her stomach was showing, I couldn’t make out whether or not she had a nice set of abs to go with the arms and legs because the shirt covered it just enough to where I had to use my imagination.  The top of her shirt was bloused out in such a way that I couldn’t really tell how big her chest was either.  Grace immediately offered up the lineup of liquor and beer she had set out in the kitchen so I helped myself to a rum and Coke feeling like I needed to catch up. 

“There’s also a tray of a few kamikaze shots in the fridge if you’d rather have that,” Grace shouted from the living room. 

As I came around the corner from the kitchen, I said, “Rum and Coke is great for now, but thanks for letting me know Grace.”

The 3 of us sat down in Grace’s living room and chatted as we all downed our drinks.  Grace suddenly stood up and said, “I have to get up early tomorrow morning for work so I’m going to bed.  The two of you are welcome to stay longer, but please try to keep it down if you do,” as she shot a smile towards Ann.

Ann beamed back towards Grace, “No problem, sleep well.”

Ann then leaned towards me with a seductive smile and said, “So what do you want to do now?”

As she leaned in, I could see down her shirt and was amazed at what I saw considering her shirt hid her breasts so well when I walked into the apartment.  Staring back at me were breasts slightly larger than grapefruits sitting on top of well-defined pectoral muscles that twitched ever so slightly as her lean shifted her weight onto her hands.  I could only muster, “I could use another drink.”

With that, I stood up to head towards the kitchen while subtly adjusting my shorts so she wouldn’t notice the excitement growing below.  After making another drink for Ann and myself, we started playing a game.  I’m not sure why, but there were a bunch of wadded up candy wrappers on one of the end tables in the living room.  Ann and I decided that we’d take turns trying to throw each wrapper into the kitchen trash can which we had brought out into the living room and placed several feet away.  We each threw a wrapper, and whoever did not make it in the trash can would have to down a shot of the kamikazes from the fridge.  The game didn’t last very long because we were both missing the trashcan.  I think we each did about 3 shots.  As we each downed our last one, we were standing right next to each other when Ann stepped in front of me, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me in to kiss her.  As we stood lip-locked, my hands explored her back and glutes.  I could feel the small muscular ridges in the landscape of her upper back and the hard muscle in her ass pressing against the “Daisy Duke” jean shorts she was wearing.  She pulled her head back and sighed as I began kissing her neck.  Between breaths, she whispered, “Let’s go to your place.  I’ll follow you so I don’t have to leave my car here.”

With that, we made a dash for the front door and down to our cars from the 2nd floor of Grace’s apartment building.  Fortunately, my apartment was less than a mile away so it didn’t take long before we were stumbling into my bedroom while removing clothing at the same time.  We were on my bed in a tight embrace, with our tongues tangling back and forth inside our mouths.  She was down to her bra and panties and me down to my boxers when she in a seductive voice asks, “Have you ever been with a girl who has ridden horses her entire life?”   

“No, I don’t think so,” I said, somewhat baffled by the question.

“Believe me, you would remember if you had.  You’re in for a real treat tonight.”

She then rolled me onto my back and sat up, straddling my torso and slowly began to dry hump my throbbing member.  As she did, the moonlight from my window provided just enough light so I could see each ab contracting with each down motion.  She kept the pace nice and slow and reached up to unhinge her bra.  As she did, she brought her hands together in front of her and let her bra slide down her arms.  The position made her breasts smash into one another.  She momentarily stopped her hip motion, making me focus on the view she was now showing me.  By the way her breasts stood at attention, you would have thought they were implants, but they were real and spectacular, especially as she began lifting them up and down using her pec muscles.  She could feel my member pumping below her and raised herself up so she was on her knees but still straddling over me.  “I knew you liked muscular women when I gave you a shot of my beautiful chest over at Grace’s place so I’m going to keep it slow so you can enjoy this.”

I didn’t need to say anything.  She could see it in my eyes and could certainly feel it in my boxers.  She stood up and removed her panties which was my prompt to remove my boxers.  She knelt down again over me and asked if I had any condoms.  I reached into my nightstand and grabbed one.  As I was fumbling with the wrapper, she crouched down and began making her way towards my face.  As she did this, she positioned her breasts so that they were grazing my legs, dick, stomach, and chest on her way up.  She began kissing me again, but kept her ass in the air until she was confident I finally got the condom on.  She then brought herself up so she was just above my member.  Most girls I had been with over the years would reach back and grab my dick and guide it in, or I would do it.  Before I could reach down, Ann grabbed my hands one in each of hers and put them above my head.  She then slowly lowered herself.  What I felt was something I’ve never felt before.  Using nothing but her pussy muscles, she tugged at the head of my dick, raising it a little, and then slid down on it.   She raised herself up and went back to the slow steady motion with her hips so I had full view again of her contracting abs and heaving chest.  Ann smiled down at me, knowing that I was loving every minute of this, and raised her left arm and flexed her bicep.  She reached down and grabbed my right hand and placed it on the top of her flexed bicep.  My estimation of the size of her biceps when I first saw her earlier that night were correct - definitely close to the size of a baseball.  The hardness of it was what I couldn’t fathom.  It was like squeezing a rock, and as tight as her bicep vein was, it felt as though she had been pumping it up.  Meanwhile, I was about to explode inside of that condom, but without warning, Ann rolled us so that I was then on top.  The quick movement and adjustment of now being on top kept me from losing my load.  I began the slow steady pace Ann started with when she was on top, but after maybe 3 pumps, I was stopped in my tracks.  I tried to push with my hips, but I could only get the head of my cock inside her.  It was as if a vise suddenly closed her pussy shut.  Ann’s face was a mix of sexual mischief and concern when she asked in a whisper, “Kyle, did you lose your condom?”

“Oh, ah, yea, I guess I did,” as I fumbled around on the bed, found it, and put it back on.  I have never had that happen before.  Normally something like this may have derailed an awesome night, but she acted as though it was a common thing.  For me, I realized that the condom must have been stripped off my cock by her muscular pussy as we were rolling over to change positions.  All that thought did was make my cock pulse just as hard as it had been.  I wasted no time in inserting myself deep inside her again and began to pump.  Her breathing started to get heavier which her pussy corresponded with by grabbing my cock tighter in between pumps.  I don’t know when, but at some point as I was sliding back out of her, her pussy grabbed that condom again and pulled it off.  It felt too good to stop and put that thing back on again so I kept at it, enjoying the hot, slick, and extremely tight muscle sex.  I was back to the breaking point again when she suddenly clamped down on my dick again.  It again stopped my body from moving any further.

With her eyes barely open, she said in a sultry voice, “Not yet.  You will cum when I’m ready for you to.”

She lightened her grip on my dick again so I could start moving in and out of her.  I could tell she was about to release so my pace quickened a little, but she slowed it down by increasing the pressure on my dick.  After a few more pumps, her grip around my dick was slowly increasing.  I don’t know how much more I can take before I have to blow my wad.  The intensity was incredible, but then she reached around my ass with both hands and pulled me into her so I couldn't move.  With no movement from either of us, the next thing I felt was hard to believe.  Using only her pussy muscles, she began to massage my cock.  It was like a hand wrapped very tightly around my throbbing cock going up and down.  She began bucking, and at the same time the pressure around my cock was increasing more.  I felt the middle of my body being raised up and realized she was doing a bridge with her shoulders still flat on the bed and her heels pushing into the bed and raising her hips with me attached.  When we both came, her hips collapsed back down on the bed, me in tow but still being gripped tightly inside her. 

As we lay there catching our breath, Ann said, “I too was getting tired of the condom so I pulled it off for you.  I know you didn’t mind.” 

Forum Saradas

Author: [K69] Wish for Change
« on: August 29, 2016, 07:45:21 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Wish for Change
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 08:34:12 pm »
Well, I think it's a great effort for a first story, a lot of things to like there, I am a big fan of women who have pussy strength and control of their pussy muscles so I really enjoyed the sex scene here. Ann looks to be very muscular and strong in other ways too. I wouldn't mind seeing more from you if this is an example of the kind of story we'd be seeing from you. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline K69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 01:19:09 am »
Thank you Jeremy!  I appreciate the vote of confidence.  Chapter 2 is in my head so just need to organize my thoughts now.

Offline K69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 11:00:05 am »
Next chapter...

Chapter 2 

While I love my wife, Haley, we were at somewhat of a standstill.  What I mean is we were still best friends and enjoyed each other’s company, but our sex life took a back seat.  For my part, Haley could ask for sex at any point, and I was ready to go.   For her to want sex, it seemed like the stars must be aligned perfectly.  She had definitely put on somewhere between 10-15 lbs since we first met, but she was by no means overweight or even looked bad.  To her though, she wasn’t liking what she saw in the mirror.  She would even go so far as to encourage me to find a one night stand to take care of my needs.  I would always laugh it off, but she would respond that she was serious and would still love me regardless.  Up to this point, I never took her up on that suggestion.

Then came the night of my 35th birthday.  We had a very busy day of activities and travel so by the time we started getting the cake ready with candles, it was 11:00 p.m.  Considering how late it was and how tired we were, we decided to light the candles, me blow them out, and go straight to bed.  I had made a decision that I was going to make a wish when I blow out the candles despite my disbelief in doing so.  Haley got all the candles lit, and she and my kids sang happy birthday to me.  I happened to glance at the clock on the microwave just as I leaned down to blow out the candles, and it read 11:11.  I looked at Haley’s smiling face as I blew out the candles and made my wish.  I made a wish that I could have the ability to change a body with my mind. 

I was up early the next morning but laid in bed for a bit before getting up to grab some breakfast.  It dawned on me that I never attempted to see if my wish came true last night when I blew out the candles.  I smiled as I thought how ridiculous it was that I actually made a wish and for a moment at least, thought it could come true.  Just as the smile was leaving my face, Haley rolled over on her back, and in the process, pushed the covers down a little exposing most of her upper body.  She was wearing a small spaghetti strap tank top with a flower print design.  Seeing her exposed arms, I remembered how she had made a comment a couple of days ago about how she would like to reduce the extra fat she was carrying over her triceps.  I looked away from her briefly, and I swear when I looked back at her, the fat on her triceps had been reduced.  I immediately dismissed it as me seeing things and figured I didn’t get enough sleep.

As usual, I was the first one up when I went down to the kitchen.  I had forgotten to grab a t-shirt and pair of shorts before coming downstairs, but the laundry room was around the corner so I could grab something from in there after using the restroom.  As I was washing my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought it would be nice if I could make some improvements in the amount of muscle I was carrying overall along with a reduction in body fat.  Suddenly, I felt hot, and my breath started getting heavier.  I didn’t feel sick at all; in fact, I felt fantastic.  The “episode” only lasted about 10 seconds, but when I peered back in the mirror at myself, I was shocked to see an increase in my overall muscle mass and a clear reduction in body fat.  The changes weren’t dramatic, but they were definitely noticeable.  My mind was racing.  Could my wish really have come true?  Was it the actual birthday wish or did the time being 11:11 also have something to do with this becoming reality?  I reasoned that the combination of a birthday wish with the clock reading 11:11 must have been the catalyst to make my wish come true.  Maybe I wasn’t see things when I was looking at Haley’s arms before getting out of bed.

Offline K69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 11:22:44 pm »
Chapter 3

Now that I have come to terms with my wish actually coming true, I needed to explore it to see what, if any, limitations exist.  This is certainly a big responsibility so I wanted to first try it on myself again before I directed the power at someone else.  Since the first time I used it, I had just looked at myself in the mirror, I went back to the same bathroom for another round.  So as not to go overboard, I only wished through my thoughts for an even lower body fat than what I had given myself the first go around.  Seconds ticked away, and no hotness going through my body and no heavy breathing.  Hmmm, maybe the limitation is that you only get one shot, or maybe what I had wished for the first time was as far as I could go with my body.  Regardless, I thought that’s actually not a bad built-in safety feature.  While I really wanted to try it again on Haley, I thought it would be better to go to the gym where there are multiple people, and if I spurred any changes in anyone, the chances of being outed as the instigator of change would be less among several gym goers. 

My plan was to go to the gym for a workout at my normal early morning time, and in between sets while resting, I could scan the other gym goers to see who may be a good candidate to test this on.  I had a good idea of which two females I was hoping would be there to try it out on.  When I arrived, I saw the usual crowd, several of which I’m friends with (or at least gym friends), and over doing bicep curls by the dumbbell rack were Danielle and Jamie, the two females I had pegged as good test subjects.  The reason I chose these two was because Jamie had complained to me on a few different occasions that she really wants to add muscle to her frame.  She is very lean with low body fat already but always has difficulty adding mass - the typical hard gainer.  Danielle on the other hand was already fairly muscular, but she has a goal to compete either as a physique competitor or in bodybuilding.  However, she hasn’t made this known to anyone outside of maybe myself and two others who work out at our gym. 

I didn’t want to get too close just in case it became obvious that I was the source of change so I started working on the lat pulldown machine which was a good distance from the dumbbell rack where the two of them were working out.  I started by looking at Jamie and focused on adding to the size of her biceps as she was doing curls.  After 15 seconds, nothing.  I’m not sure why it wasn’t working.  I knew from my experience in the mirror on myself that I needed to look at the subject I was trying to change, and I did that.  What else was missing?  I was frustrated, thinking my new found ability was a one and done thing.  I finished my sets on the lat pulldown machine and decided to go over to the dumbbell rack to do some one arm rows while Jamie and Danielle were still over there.  There were more people in the area now so I thought I’d give it another shot.  When I looked Jamie’s direction, she was doing concentration curls so I again focused on adding some size to her biceps.  She was mid-set when I could tell something was going on.  Her working arm was at the top of the movement, and she just stopped, mouth open wider to compensate for more labored breathing, with sweat forming on her forehead.  It seemed to last only about 5 seconds though which made me think it didn’t work since my change lasted 10 seconds.  She had set the dumbbell back on the floor, and when she picked it back up with the other arm, that’s when I saw it.  The overall thickness had increased, her bicep vein looked larger, and her peak at the top of the movement was definitely larger.  I could tell Jamie didn’t notice until she saw herself in the mirror as she was putting her dumbbells away.  She took a step back, still looking at herself in the mirror and turned to Danielle.

“Do my biceps look bigger to you Danielle?”, Jamie asked looking for confirmation.

“Holy shit Jamie, they absolutely are bigger!  That can’t be just a pump from the curls we were  doing because I was doing heavier weights, and mine never get that kind of pump.  In fact, your biceps look bigger than mine now.”

“I love the way they look, but I wish they were even bigger.  In fact, I wish all my muscles increased in size,” as she looked around in all directions like she was asking anyone within an earshot for help. 

“You and me both,” Danielle said as she looked at her own image in the mirror.

I was finishing my sets of rows and taking mental notes of the situation.  By me coming closer to where Jamie was, that allowed my gift of change to work on her.  I would guess I was about 20 feet away from her so proximity is a key for it to be effective.  Thinking back to my own experience where I tried a second time to make a change in myself and failed, I immediately began thinking I screwed up by only focusing on Jamie’s biceps.  Now if I concentrate on making her overall physique more muscular, is it going to work?  Well, only one way to find out.  Just as I dropped the dumbbell, Jamie and Danielle were walking past me towards the leg press.  Jamie’s left arm was in a curl position slightly flexed as she was lightly squeezing her bicep with her right hand, still seemingly baffled by the increase she just experienced.  There was no question she was enjoying it as a smile began to form.

Danielle turned her head towards me as they walked by, “Hey Kyle, how’s it going?” 

“Great, how are you two doing?  Jamie, you seem to be almost in a trance,” I responded back. 

“What…oh yea, I guess I am,” Jamie replied back without giving her full attention.

The two of them began loading up the leg press machine which was within range for me to make another go at not only Jamie, but also thoughts towards Danielle’s body this time.  When Jamie started pressing the weight, I began envisioning her body musculature growing to that of a physique competitor.  This time, she didn’t pause between reps, but anytime you do legs, your breathing gets heavier and with the extra exertion, you naturally get hotter so it probably wasn’t as noticeable.  Of course, I’m making an assumption that it was working a second time on Jamie.  But then suddenly, it appeared that the reps were getting easier for her, and her pace quickened.  She stopped and locked the weight back in at the top of the machine, bringing her legs slowly down from the strike plate all the while staring intently at her quads, eyes wide.  Before she said anything, Danielle spoke up. 

“Jamie, I don’t know what’s going on with you, but this is unbelievable.  Where in the hell did all that muscle suddenly come from.  I saw it in your legs first as you were finishing your last reps, but now it looks like you’ve added muscle everywhere.  You now eclipse me in muscle size.  Whatever you’re doing, I want it too.”

“I have no idea Danielle, but I can’t tell you how thrilled I am and how horny I just became glancing at myself in the mirror.  I’ve wanted this for some time.  I just hope the change is permanent.”

Both of them were looking around as if they were waiting for someone to jump out and yell ‘surprise’.  I again was processing what had just happened.  So why did it work a second time on Jamie but wouldn’t work on me when I went back for more?  I thought back to the night of my birthday wish to see if I could come up with the answer.  I had looked at the microwave clock reading 11:11, and just as I started to blow out the candles, I had looked at Haley.  What is the connection?

Offline K69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 10:29:00 am »
Chapter 3 continued…

Now it’s Danielle’s turn.  As mentioned, Danielle was already carrying some good muscle on her frame.  With a slight body fat reduction, she could easily compete in the figure division.  She usually wore a tight fitting tank top which accentuated her strong upper body, and today was no different.  Of course, this is not to say her legs were a weakness because they definitely aren’t.  I didn’t want to go too far on the first time so I thought the perfect level to bring her to would be just a little more muscle than where Jamie is at now.  I waited until Danielle got into position on the leg press and started moving the weight.  Just as it happened with Jamie, Danielle’s set started going faster and looking much easier for her.  However, she kept going with the reps.  She had to do about 20 before she finally racked the weight up.  It was like she knew the minute the change began during her reps because she stood up from the machine and started checking herself out in the mirror, grinning.  The extra reps she put in made her quads look even larger due to the pump as she did some light flexing, turning them from side to side as she did. 

“Check it out Jamie.  Looks like I received a gift too.”

“Wow Danielle!  You look great.  I don’t know if your tank top is going to be able to contain your upper body if you get another burst of muscle.  The seams going down the sides look like they’re stretched about as far as they can go.”     

“I know now what you meant about feeling horny checking yourself out.  Maybe we should go to one of the fitness studios to get away from the crowd and get in our core work,” Danielle said with a mischievous smile.

Damn, the only way I’m going to be able to give Danielle a second shot is if I go in there as well.  Otherwise I’ll be out of range to make it effective.  I guess I can go in and use the heavy ropes and do some jump rope while they’re working core.  I waited a minute to go in so it didn’t look too obvious.  At this point, I was so excited about the changes I created in the two of them that I didn’t even think that they may connect the dots and figure out their changes are coming from me.  After all, we’ll be the only people in the fitness studio.

When I opened the door, they both looked up surprised that someone else was coming in.  I tried to not look their way and just head straight to the back of the room where the heavy rope and jump ropes were.  I got the impression they weren’t happy that I came in.

“Hope you two don’t mind me coming in to work the heavy rope and get some cardio in,” I blurted out, hoping my thought was wrong about them being unhappy.

“No problem Kyle.  We’re just getting a core workout in,” Danielle responded.

As I watched them start to do some decline crunches, I started to think about them losing body fat so I could see their ab muscles showing through their shirts with each rep.  I have no idea how many reps they had done at that point.

“Does it seem like it got hot in here all of a sudden?,” Danielle asked Jamie.

“I was just about ready to say the same thing,” Jamie replied back without stopping her crunches.

I was swinging the heavy rope stealing glances at the two of them, and sure enough, I could make out the outline of blocks of abs contracting on the way to the top of each movement.  The tension of their legs holding their bodies in place under the foot pad made their quad muscles dance around as well.  I was getting excited and thought it was a good time to pick up the jump rope and face away from them to get my mind off of the beautiful works of art before me.  I got a good pace going alternating between single leg jumps and double leg jumps for about a minute when it felt as if someone was right behind me.  I stopped and turned back around towards Jamie and Danielle.  They were standing within a few feet from me just staring at me. 

“So Kyle, Jamie and I got in a great workout today.  In fact we made monumental changes that can’t be explained.  Since you happened to be in the room with us when our latest changes were made, we’re wondering if you can help us,” Danielle stated matter of factly with a smirk on her face.   

I was completely floored.  “Me, how can I help?  I’m not sure I understand,” I managed to get out.

“Oh, I think you do understand.  In fact, when Jamie’s second change occurred, I couldn’t help but notice you had been looking our way,” Danielle replied in an accusatory way.

Jamie took a step closer to me, grabbed her shirt with one hand, and pulled it up just under her bra.  “Can you explain this Kyle?,” as she flexed all eight of her perfectly sized ab muscles.

My mouth was wide open staring at her rigid stomach when Danielle stepped in closer on my other side.  “And can you explain this too Kyle?” 

Danielle was doing a double bicep flex.  Her biceps were incredible with great separation between her inflated delts and a clear outline of her peak that looked like stone. 

“I, I, don’t know what to say.  You both look fantastic,” I tried to compose myself without admitting to anything.  Jamie casually walked over to the door and locked it. 

“We both want to have more muscle, and you’re going to help us,” Danielle demanded in a calm voice. 

“But how?” I replied, now knowing I was outed. 

“You know, the same way you did it before.  By the looks of that tent you have going, I’d say you want to help us again,” Jamie said smiling. 

Danielle grabbed either side of me and guided me backwards until my heels hit the edge of a large, thick mat, making me fall backwards on my butt.  The two of them stepped on to the mat on each side of me and began taking their clothes off.  If I had a semi before, I was at full hardness now.  Danielle stuck one of her legs out, placing her toes on my hand which was flat on the mat.  She brought both hands up behind her head, took a deep breath, and exhaled.  The way she did it was amazing because each row of abs popped out one at a time, showing her incredible muscle control.  With her abs still flexed, she began to shake her unflexed quad back and forth about 5 times, ending with a commanding flex that showed all that definition and perfect quad muscles up close and personal.

“Touch me Kyle.  I know you want to,” Danielle said in a sexy voice. 

No need to ask me twice.  I got up on my knees and began caressing the perimeter of each individual ab muscle.  I put each hand on her obliques and slid down feeling all the striations and bunched up muscles.  I then slowly began feeling her flexed leg.  One hand going down the prominent hamstring bulging out in the back while my other hand went in and out of each crevice created by each muscle of the quad.  Behind me, I felt Jamie’s steps come closer, and she knelt down. 

“Here you go Kyle.  Put a finger in between my upper pecs, and tell me how this feels.”

Jamie began to do a slow forming most muscular pose.  She did a couple of pumps not going all the way with it before she gave it her all.  Looking at her before she started, her pecs looked great but didn’t appear to have the size that was created when she did this.  My finger was getting engulfed by muscle growing in size before my eyes until I could barely see it as the pressure increased.  The solid muscle pinching my finger did hurt but not to the point of feeling like it was going to be crushed.  The valley between her pecs was an incredible view.  I tried to slide my finger back and forth, but there was absolutely no give; I was locked in place.  With my other hand, I began to feel the slabs of pec muscle.  Danielle pulled off my shoes and grabbed my shorts on either side and yanked them down.  Steadying myself again Jamie’s chest, I raised each knee one at a time so that she could get my shorts and boxers the rest of the way off.  My dick was as hard and thick as it ever had been.  Jamie glanced down at my unit, and a sly grin appeared on her face.  She released her grip on me which was a signal for Danielle to continue with my undressing as she pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor behind us. 

“If you liked that Kyle, you’re going to love this,” Jamie said to me as she shoved me flat on my back. 

I’ll admit, I was somewhat scared.  That went away pretty quickly as Jamie began pumping her biceps just as she did with her pecs to get them to their absolute maximum size.  When she felt satisfied, she grabbed my dick and placed it in the bend of her other arm.  Slowly she began to raise her arm and flex her bicep smashing my dick into rock solid muscle.  I had released so much pre-cum that it enabled her to start sliding up and down my shaft.  The feeling was like none I had ever experienced. 

Danielle, now on her knees just to the side of my head, was gripping her clit between her index and middle fingers caressing the now enlarged head.  Without saying anything, Danielle straddled over my head and shoved her pussy in my mouth.  I gladly began licking everywhere my tongue could reach, flicking her clit head in between servicing the rest of her vagina.  She was moaning and bucking ever so slightly to maintain the position she had over me. 

Jamie released my dick from her bicep vise and took me into her wet pussy and started pumping in time with Danielle’s movement.  I have never been with two women at the same time, let alone to gorgeous muscle women.  I reached around Danielle’s backside and placed my hands on her muscular ass so I could feel the contracting muscles as she bucked forward.  Both of them were breathing heavy and simultaneously increased their speed.  Thank God because my dick was screaming for release.  We all let out a moan at the same time, releasing our orgasms. 

Once we all caught our breaths and were relaxed again, Danielle looked down at me, “You will give us our wish for more muscle now, right?”   

Offline K69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 11:44:11 am »
Thank you!  I'm glad some are enjoying this.  Here's the next chapter...

Chapter 4

The best part of making this last change on Danielle and Jamie was the fact they were both still completely naked so I could see every detail as each of them transformed once again through nothing but the power of my mind.  I again didn’t want to go too far with it so I’d say they were both to the level of a heavier light weight bodybuilder when the transformation was complete.  What makes this gift I have so great is that I can improve upon the weakest body parts to create a perfect symmetry.  The cherry on top was that a full length wall mirror was behind me so they were both able to witness their own changes as they were occurring.  It was as if a force put them into a trance making them explore their own bodies with their hands.  Jamie always had a lot of trouble getting her calves to grow so she started by feeling the muscle jetting out from the side and back of her lower leg.  Danielle was pretty proportional to begin with, but she was really drawn to her abs.  With her hands behind her head, she started lowering one of her hips to get the muscles jumping around and did the same to the other side.  She turned her body so that her obliques were at full view in the mirror and exhaled out as she crunched the feathered muscles into an incredible sight to see.  Almost on cue, each of them reached down to their wet vaginas.  The sheen visible all over, they were pinching and tugging at their engorged clits.  My pole responded to the perfect vision before me as I laid back on my elbows to enjoy the two of them playing with themselves and enjoying looking at their reflection in the mirror.  Danielle was the first to acknowledge my hard-on I was sporting.  She smiled and gave me a most muscular pose while squatting down close to me on the mat.  She got into a push-up position with her head directly over my cock and went down taking it into her mouth a little by little until she had most of the entire length.  It was heaven watching her go up and down my shaft while doing pulse pushups, and the pump she was getting from this was awesome.  Jamie then straddled over me in a sumo stance, grabbed around my back and head and drew me into her wet pussy.  I serviced her in the same way I did Danielle earlier.  I rested my arms over each thigh and started feeling her ass cheeks.  The sumo position she was in put her glutes at full flex, and she was incredibly hard.  With my fingertips I ran through the striations of her perfect ass.  Jamie started shaking and pressing my head deeper into her crotch, letting out a moan of pleasure as she released her orgasm.  She let my upper body down slowly on the mat and collapsed to the side of me on her back, eyes half shut.  Danielle then got up and quickly slid down onto my cock and began a steady motion.  She put her thighs on each side of my waist and tightened her grip around me which in turn increased the pressure her pussy was putting on my dick.  The extra tightness expedited my awaiting cum release, and Danielle sensed it.  Without stopping, she started rubbing her clit quickly side to side.  Her breathing got heavier so I knew she too was at her breaking point.  As she came, she collapsed on top of me and flexed her entire body.  I wrapped my arms around her, feeling the bumps in her back as I shot my load.  We all continued to lay flat on the mat for a few more minutes recomposing ourselves. 

After Danielle and Jamie got dressed and left, I stayed in the fitness studio thinking about what had happened.  I was able to change Jamie not once or twice, but three times, and Danielle received two transformations.  Why is this gift of mine allowing me to make changes in women multiple times but only a one and done for men?  I thought back to the night of my birthday again, and it hit me.  Just as I began to blow out my candles I looked at a female, Haley.  Somehow that glance towards her created an advantage for women I use my power on.  Now the next question is, is there a limit to how much I’m able to transform a female?     

Offline K69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 01:24:16 pm »
Hope a few of you are still enjoying this. 

Chapter 5

It felt good and gave me confidence to have a better understanding of my gift of change.  Although there was still the question of limitations on how much I can change a woman.  I suppose the most important thing I’ve learned was knowing about distance from the person I was changing and changes I can make in females vs males.  However, I really had no interest in changing any guys except for maybe my closest friends, but for now, my focus is on creating what I love, more muscular women.

Before making some changes in Haley, I wanted to try another female who is not anywhere close to being fit.  I thought attempting to change someone who is very heavy would be a good way to test the limitations of my body changing abilities, and I had the perfect person in mind for this.  Her name is Melissa, and she has been overweight for as long as I’ve known her.  She belongs to the same gym as me, but she usually only comes in to do a water aerobics class.  When she does lift, she only works out on the machines, going from one to another and only doing 1 set of maybe a dozen reps on each.  Melissa is about 5’ 5” tall and somewhere around 250 pounds if I had to guess.  She has a beautiful face and despite her weight, manages to always look nice.  That and the great personality she has makes you look past her plump figure.    Melissa always volunteers to help out with activities at the elementary school where her son is a student.  One of the school activities is where I first met Melissa, and we’ve gotten to know each other during some of these where I also volunteered to help.  The other reason I wanted to target Melissa is because she always flirts with me whenever we see each other so I figured if she liked me already, maybe she wouldn’t be upset with me if she figured out I was the cause of any changes that came about in her.

There was a school social for adults only coming up to help raise funds for some field trips for the kids.  I had put my name in to volunteer for post event cleanup thinking that Melissa would more than likely be one of the volunteers as well.  When I arrived Friday evening, Melissa was one of the first people I ran into. 

“Hey Kyle, nice to see you!  I noticed you are on the list of parents who will be on clean-up duty tonight,” Melissa said with a big smile across her face.

“Yes, I was feeling guilty that I didn’t volunteer for the last event,” I replied back with a grin.

“I think we may be in for a long night because there are only 2 other people on the list to help, and both told me they won’t be able to stay too long after the event is over.  Assuming you are able to stay longer, we will be carrying the load.” 

“No problem.  I can stay as long as I’m needed.  This will make up for me missing the last one,” I said with an eager smile.

The social, which was a silent auction combined with bingo, was a success.  We finished with about $2,000 in funds received.  As everyone began to shuffle out, Melissa, the other 2, and myself started to clean the tables and put the chairs away so we could begin sweeping the floors and the difficult task of cleaning up the kitchen.  Once the tables had been put away and the last cart of chairs were shuffled off into a storage room, the 2 helping Melissa and I left the building leaving the rest of it to Melissa and me. 

“Looks like it’s up to you and I now Kyle,” Melissa beamed like she was enjoying this.

“We can handle it,” I said confidently.

As Melissa swept the floor, I followed her with the mop and bucket, leaving everything cleaner than what it was when we arrived.  Now we were ready to take on the task of taking care of all the leftover food and cleaning the kitchen.  The lone janitor on duty that evening came in just before we walked into the kitchen.

“I’ve made one last sweep of all the hallways and ensured everything was put away.  Everyone except you two have left the building so I’m going to head out too.  The doors will lock automatically when you leave so nobody can get back in, but then I know Melissa has done this enough so she’s aware of it already,” Randy said as he jiggled his heavy key chain around.

“Yep, that’s right Randy, I’m a veteran at this,” Melissa laughed.

With that, Randy turned and walked out.  I remembered seeing Randy’s truck parked right next to the kitchen dock door so I could hear it start and pull away a few minutes later.  Since Melissa still had the broom in her hand, she took on that duty in the kitchen as well.  The kitchen floor was concrete with a rough textured finish on it to prevent people from slipping.  The texture of it made it more difficult to sweep so I offered to take that job from Melissa, but she declined, saying it would do her good to have to work a little harder.  I looked toward the stacks of plates and food lined up around the large industrial sink and the 8’ table over near the kitchen entry door.  Staring at the aftermath before me, I accepted the fact we were indeed going to be here for a while.   My mind drifted towards Melissa and what kind of changes were in-store for her body as I turned my head to look at her.  I was envisioning the fat burning off of her body and rock solid muscle taking it’s place.  Melissa was keeping a steady pace with that broom getting under every table and around each piece of equipment when she paused briefly.

“Kyle, do you think it’s getting hot in here, or am I just working too hard with this broom?”

“Well, you haven’t stopped since we got in here so I suspect it’s just your body responding to the effort.”

Melissa got back to work with the broom as I continued to scrape food from used plates into the big trash can beside the sink.  I put Melissa’s changing physique back in my sight, and I couldn’t help but notice her now oversized clothes hanging from her body.  I was hoping that my ability was strong enough for me to do both, reduce fat at the same time as adding muscle.  I was confident the added muscle was there but not easily seen through the baggy clothes.  Melissa suddenly paused again and looked up. 

“You know Kyle, I swear this sweeping became easier to me.  I feel like I could go through the entire school right now,” Melissa said enthusiastically. 

“Maybe all that sweeping you did in the large common area earlier gave you a good foundation to be able to knock out the kitchen with ease,” I reasoned.

“No, I don’t think that’s it Kyle.  You probably didn’t know this, but Jamie is a friend of mine.  She showed me what you did for her with your new found gift so that made me even more excited when I found out you would be one of the parent volunteers tonight.”

“I…I…don’t know what to say,” I said truly dumbfounded.

“Oh, there’s no need to say anything Kyle.  The only thing I want you to do right now is to scan my body over to see if there’s anything else that needs to be done to it to make it more perfect than what’s been done so far.  But to do that, I don’t want these baggy clothes to get in the way.  I want you to see everything,” Melissa said seductively, undressing in the middle of the kitchen floor.

Well, I sure wasn’t expecting this.  I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t enjoying it though.  I watched closely as Melissa took off each article of clothing.  Her already beautiful face seemed to be magnified now with all the fat gone.  As large as she was to begin with, I thought it may take a bit longer or more tries to remove all the extra body fat, but I was wrong.  Looking from her feet up, Melissa was an amazing sight.  Calves perfectly shaped prominently coming from the inside of each leg inches away from her tibia bone, barely visible kneecaps due to the beefy quad muscles hanging over them, a small waist highlighted by a set of abs that seemed etched from stone, a v-taper with big lats rounded out, and her arms and shoulders were just as impressive, demanding respect with size and definition.  Yes, perfect would be a good way to describe her physique.  She was definitely carrying more muscle mass than Danielle and Jamie. 

“That growing snake that seems to be crawling out of your pants tells me that you like what you see, Kyle.  If you haven’t been able to tell, I’ve wanted you for some time now, and now that you’ve created this for me, I’m taking you,” she said to me as she exploded into a most muscular pose.

There was a large stack of 50 lb bags of flour just to the right of Melissa.  She grabbed the end of two of them, one in each hand, did a few curls with each, and effortlessly placed them side by side on the floor.  She did the same thing with two more bags for a makeshift bed.  She then picked up her clothes and laid them over the bags.  Stepping closer to me, flashing that beautiful smile of hers, she began pulling my clothes off, kissing me in between pieces coming off.  Working her way down and around my neck, I felt her hands grab below my ribcage.  She placed the tip of her tongue on my sternum and started to lift me up, dragging her tongue down the center of my core until she reached my raging hard-on.  After her tongue flicked the head of my cock a few times, she took me into her mouth.  Rather than moving her head up and down, she did half curls with my body, guiding my shaft in and out of her mouth.  Watching her biceps pumping up while she expertly worked my cock was a combination that would send me over the edge quickly.  I didn’t want to drop my load just yet so thankfully she carefully rested my body on top of the bed of flour she created and stood back up, with a leg on each side of me. 

“Since you gave me the greatest gift I could ever ask for, I’m going to please you in a way you will never forget,” she said while raising her hands above her head and flexing and twisting her abs. 

With that, she put her feet out wider and slowly squatted down hovering just above my awaiting cock.  She gave me a devious smile and reached down, guiding my cock into her, squatting down further to take me into her wet pussy.  The strength in her quads must be insane because she stayed hovered just above me as she moved her hips back and forth, sliding up and down my shaft.  At first she kept her hands on her knees as she moved but then slid them both over the top of her quads and around to her tightening hamstrings, feeling all the pumped up muscle.  She let out a sigh, rearing her head back, clearly turned on by her own body.  With her right hand, she started massaging her clit, and her left hand was working up over her abs and chest, finally raising to a bicep flex.  Watching her move about with the only part of her body touching mine being her pussy lips with each down motion to the base of my cock was one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen.  And oh how good it felt!  We were both without a doubt nearing orgasm.  The final straw was when she went back to the abs flex she did just before squatting down onto my cock.  Those blocks of ab muscles were standing out a good inch from her stomach, and I couldn’t help but reach out and start touching them as she continued her sexy motion.  I could feel a good deal of increased pressure on my dick, telling me it was time.  We moaned in unison as our fluids released, and amazingly she held her position above me so I could continue to explore her perfect body with my eyes as I came inside her.   

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [K69] Wish for Change

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View