Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575459 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:34:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongKat on HBC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: StrongKat on HBC  (Read 29798 times)

Offline xrvca

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: StrongKat on HBC
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 11:15:25 pm »
she is on other sites as well. keep a eye out for those.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline reiner76

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2016, 02:47:48 pm »
why dont you report her; you can send them an email and tell them the facts. By telling it here, not to many will be protected, by telling it to herbicepscam's email, you will protect a lot of men like me who might  didht not know that.

I will apologize to everyone about this, but I sincerely believed just about everyone of her lies up until the end of April.  I gave her the benefit of the doubt on some, but there were even some that were way to out there to believe.  I knew she lied about some things, but she is a total fraud.  I would say even a Pathological liar.  She is so good at it she can make up lies in an instant.

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2016, 10:24:48 am »
I am wondering what her being a liar is all about. I am not gonna defend her antics on HBC - she pissed me off on cams many times (time wasting etc.) but when I told her flex or I leave she always complied. But how did she lie?

Offline reiner76

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2016, 03:20:45 pm »
I am wondering what her being a liar is all about. I am not gonna defend her antics on HBC - she pissed me off on cams many times (time wasting etc.) but when I told her flex or I leave she always complied. But how did she lie?

She lies both on the cam, and in private.  When I first started talking to her she gave me a false name and where she lived.  I can live with that,  but as we corresponded outside of HBC she kept up the lies.  And they got even worse.  I just won't go into detail here.  I also helped her on a couple of occasions with some addresses of family in the US.  Only to find out that when she was online she was telling the customer that she was at those addresses.  I did see on one of the boards, maybe here, that she was in that person's state.  Which was the same time I gave her the addresses.  I asked her to not do that, but she did it at least 2 more times that I know of.  I don't like telling people how to think or act, but be very cautious of what she says as I don't think she knows how to tell the truth.

Offline xrvca

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2016, 09:50:24 pm »
i was one of those that she scammed. she kept lying about how i needed to send money to help her unfreeze her account and she would pay me back when she had her account unfrozen.. but she never did. it wasnt till i met a model that knew her that i was able to break off the poisionous relationship and i just wrote the money off as a loss and learned a lesson
it does suck when they do that and i hope that together we can get things changed on HBC

Offline reiner76

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2016, 12:26:32 am »
And now the poor girl owns a gym in Romania.  Wonder how she got the money to afford that?

Offline reiner76

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 09:06:48 pm »
She is on Musclegirlz live as Sexymich.  I am asking everyone that has been a victim of hers to email Melody Spetko and let her know about her performer since she has been kicked off HBC. 

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2016, 08:30:12 pm »
Was she kicked off or did she leave? Either way it's too little too late, she already made off with robbing the community and making a small fortune in the process.

My biggest complaint with her is that her main scam was so difficult and took so long to catch. HBC can argue that if she was really so bad then people wouldn't have come back to her, but had I known exactly what was going on I certainly wouldn't have been spending my money with her. It took me a year to finally realize that it wasn't even her that I was talking to the entire time. Instead she had someone else, I assume a man, typing for her in private chat. So basically I spent thousands of dollars to have some random guy sweet talk and bs me. I actually have video confirmation and proof that she's not the one doing the talking on cam, it's someone else off cam typing for her.

That's extremely egregious, disingenuous and completely changes everything. IMO, we deserve some sort of compensation as I don't think many people would be happy about paying a premium to chat with her boyfriend or whoever it was talking on her behalf.

Very disappointed with the way all of this has been handled and allowed to take place.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2016, 08:54:46 pm »
she is on herbicepscam right now and in fantasy chat. 

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2016, 08:56:01 pm »
AND AFTER 2 MINUTES IN ONE ON ONE. SO DONT BE ASKED , ABOUT HOW SHE HAS THESE MONEY TO OWN A GYM..

Offline alebyn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2016, 01:20:57 pm »
under what name is she now? when i search on strongmichelle or stronkat i dont find her

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 07:09:21 pm »
strongkat. She might have ban you

Offline reiner76

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2016, 11:16:20 pm »
You might live in a State, or IP area that they ban also.  I know at one time she banned anyone from Illinois from seeing her.  Try not logging in to see her.  If that doesn't work she has banned your area.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 08:07:23 pm »
I had my run in with her. What got me is that the lies are so pointless and obvious. I still couldn't workout the point of them. She was forever pretending to be somewhere she wasn't. Why? Total dick head.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2016, 12:32:14 pm »
I had my run in with her. What got me is that the lies are so pointless and obvious. I still couldn't workout the point of them. She was forever pretending to be somewhere she wasn't. Why? Total dick head.

yeah shes a strange one, she has a good enough body if she was honest she would do much better for herself financially and overall

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongKat on HBC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View