Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572409 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:23:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Review of Krisstudio
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Review of Krisstudio  (Read 2293 times)

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Review of Krisstudio
« on: September 05, 2020, 07:25:04 pm »
I thought i would give a review of Krisstudio to help out some of the members here, if they were wondering whether it was worth joining.

It is worth it to join as they have a lot of content and a lot of different models. There is a wide variety of models from bikini types all the way up to bodybuilders.
Krivsstudio has been around a long time so some of the videos that are on there are standard definition as they were shot before HD was invented. Some of the videos are HD (at least the newer ones) are 720p.

There are a few irritating things on the website like music during videos. I would prefer to listen to the interaction between the photographer and the model.
The pictures are not that great. I find they are too low in resolution and too far from the model.
The website has a lot of shots of models doing bicep shots so if that is something that you like, then there are plenty of pictures and videos of that. 
I wish he would get a new camera and video camcorder to take a bit higher quality shots.

Forum Saradas

Review of Krisstudio
« on: September 05, 2020, 07:25:04 pm »

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Review of Krisstudio
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 12:39:45 am »
I wish he would get a new camera and video camcorder to take a bit higher quality shots.

my pet peeve with the site too. not sure what camcorder he is using, but its way past its use-by date. the videos are very average quality.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 01:05:59 pm »

my pet peeve with the site too. not sure what camcorder he is using, but its way past its use-by date. the videos are very average quality.
IKR.  I get new equipment cost money.  But it's been like that for years. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 12:25:52 am »
Hopefully, he will do a cost benefit analysis and decide to get a new camera and a new camcorder and perhaps change his style of photography to include more close ups.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 08:54:49 am »
i guess it depends on business, but they spend some time revamping the site. i haven't been there in a while but a lot of the women i would love to see more of are no longer active or haven't had updates, which is a bummer. i just want more gillian ward :(

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 12:39:23 am »
nice videos but the frank sinatra crooner jazz in the background kills it for me.  i wish we would get more real sound in videos, in general.  i don't mind the voices or background noise at all.  if i want background music while wanking i've got plenty of my own...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2020, 11:18:32 pm »
nice videos but the frank sinatra crooner jazz in the background kills it for me.  i wish we would get more real sound in videos, in general.  i don't mind the voices or background noise at all.  if i want background music while wanking i've got plenty of my own...

I agree about the music. I wish they would show the interaction between the model and the photographer. If I want to listen to music, i will turn on my stereo

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2020, 12:05:56 am »
Appropriate background music is okay with posing videos. A lot of Muscle Angels and Awefilms posing videos have background music. The show tunes, big band and vocal music Krivda uses is very annoying.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Review of Krisstudio

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View