Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575606 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:51:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2014 Olympia  (Read 100036 times)

Willy Fog

2014 Olympia
« on: August 31, 2014, 01:20:53 am »
Only 11 female bodybuilders qualified for this year's Ms. Olympia contest. Since Brigita Brezovac retired, there will be only 10. I don't know if Debi Laszewski is still competing. Anyway, this is the smallest field in the history of the contest. :'(

Willy Fog

Re: 2014 Olympia
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 01:47:20 am »
Almost 30 competitors in the Bikini division:

Willy Fog

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 01:50:31 am »
Figure:

Fitness:

Physique:

Cas

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 03:34:06 am »
Wow,

A top 10 placing in the Olympia used to be a decent showing, with this year's entry list only containing 11 entrants (unless they get some last minute) a top 10 will only mean you weren't the unfortunate one to finish dead last. What's the final posedown to determine the overall champ going to be...the top 4? that will be about as fun as watching paint dry ::).

phy911

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 06:45:37 am »
K+354 Thanks for the news even if it is bad. I wish I knew more because, I thought more women would have qualified. Did some Pro shows go away?

Offline supergav67

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 10:48:08 am »
Knowing Brigitas retired & with a points system in place they CouldA sorted it in plentya  time  so thirty Wbbs were at the O as much as they were at ALL the qualifiers & as  we all know,the Wbbs don't compete in every  qualifiers cause they can afford to.
.Toronto.Tampa.Omaha.Chicago,Top 6 gives you 24 for starters! ..Gawd forbid they should organise AnY Wbb event right! Least of all the world championships its SupposeD to be!!
.No doubt it,ll be used by doom merchants to say it proves its dying,likes theres only 10  left! .Funny in a way,what started the rot (apart from Prague) was when was there was only the Ms O on the womens side ,the powers that be decided 30 was too much & we don't want 20+ also rans,,,uh,how many in BIkini this year??
As long as the O continues,we troo muscle fans shouldn't worry too much if the cream on top don't fill the glass-lol.

Offline Barry32

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 04:08:57 pm »
According to the ifbbpro website the top 5 women for points earned during the 2014 contest season will be eligible to compete at the Ms Olympia, currently that would include Margie Martin, Chris Envall, Alana Shipp, Lisa Giesbrecht and Jennifer Sedia. If the ladies accept the invitation there will be 16 competitors.

Willy Fog

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 11:34:14 pm »
According to the ifbbpro website the top 5 women for points earned during the 2014 contest season will be eligible to compete at the Ms Olympia, currently that would include Margie Martin, Chris Envall, Alana Shipp, Lisa Giesbrecht and Jennifer Sedia. If the ladies accept the invitation there will be 16 competitors.

Margie Martin and Christine Envall are already on the list. If Alana Shipp, Lisa Giesbrecht and Jennifer Sedia really compete there will be 13 competitors. But right now the Olympia website www.mrolympia.com says Alana Shipp, Lisa Giesbrecht and Jennifer Sedia are not qualified.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 06:34:34 am »
K+354 Thanks for the news even if it is bad. I wish I knew more because, I thought more women would have qualified. Did some Pro shows go away?
Yes! Arnold to name just one. Google Save Women's Bodybuilding to read more, plus the subject is covered extensively on this forum.

There was a time that all up comming FBB's used to say they "dream of being Ms O one day" but that would appear to not be the sace these days. Still sad to see the contest slowly wither away. No really exciting new blood in the sport. FBB at the Olympia is really a side show now, how things have changed in the last 10 years! If Alana Shipp, Lisa Giesbrecht and Jennifer Sedia do compete, that will inject some more new blood into the FBB division, and increase the interest.

For me, Physique is the contest to watch, the muscular development in this division is  very impressive, and already far too much for the non enthusiastic public to stand!

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 03:37:35 am »
 Just wondering if Iris Kyle's entry is a non-starter for many of the ladies?  Are the expenses worth it to go against her just to finish 2nd?

Just wondering...

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 07:18:09 am »
Just wondering if Iris Kyle's entry is a non-starter for many of the ladies?  Are the expenses worth it to go against her just to finish 2nd?

Just wondering...
Many still believe that entering the Ms O is a dream come true, and actually 2nd is not a shabby result. To get to the Ms O is still considered to be the pinnacle of an FBB's career, an athlete's dream, despite the dwindling numbers. So any athlete who gets to the O is a winner, no other contest carries as much kudos, so getting 1st is a dream, but just getting there is a remarkable achievement, for any lady.

Offline lebowski_achiever85

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 01:28:34 pm »
i believe Jennifer Abshire is taking this year off

Cas

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 08:21:28 pm »
Y'know,

You might be right musc69, I think we (myself included) are looking at this wrong,we're complaining about quantity when the QUALITY of the competitors appears amazing,it might not be that bad of a show after all we shall see.

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 10:47:50 pm »
I predict:

1.  Iris

2.  Yaxeni

3.  Alina

4.  everyone else

It's always going to be Iris 'till she reties, and maybe it's time she does

fredzeppelin

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 11:44:17 pm »
No, goldbricker. NO.   :look:   The reign of the evil Galactic Kyle Empire must end!

1. Alina Popa

2. Iris Kyle

3. Yaxeni Oriquen

4. Debi Lasewski

And then everyone else

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View