Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572553 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:02:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita  (Read 69779 times)

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
Re: SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 01:54:06 pm »

UPDATE : All 3 scam profiles have been deleted (thanks Jen (I think)),
Didn't get much support here in preventing others to be scammed, who said our consumer society was selfish ...

Generaly speaking if we do nothing about these scams, guys like Mitrache will continue and more of his sort will follow. Since the ongoing scam is portaying a very skilled striking & wrestling martial artist, with a muscular body and a dominant agressive spirit, the first impacted will be new "real" fans, those who fantasize as much as they admire and respect this kind of women, and who are therefore naturally shy to make the first step. They will be disgusted to have been scammed and ripped off by a gay amateur bodybuilder guy and some won't try again. The other ones looking for sexual services are not too concerned by this scam, imo it should be the opposite. Eventually the session girls too will be impacted by a depleted fishpond of good new clients.

by the way "Godess Cleo" is the new Mitrache scam around this morning.

KenDel

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 05:14:50 pm »
Wow that guy is persistent.

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 08:52:32 pm »
why do you send money to someone you dont know ?

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 09:17:35 pm »
could be a session deposit (to commit), could be a sponsorship donation (to encourage)

ps: "Godess Cleo" removed, the shortest lived a goddess

Offline ruebe152001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 03:12:06 pm »
Hey!!!!!! Great job guys! It is awesome to inform people about that stuff! Thank you very much. I was suspicious from the beginning. I think she is working together with that dude. Might be her boyfriend. You can see on the youtube clips that they are doing their videos in the same room....She looks hot...no question, but she is a not a good person and she is trying to get your money no matter how. So please stop sending money to those kind of people.  :clap:s
Be careful with all girls but especially with these romanian girls. There used to be another romanian girl on herbicepscam "SexyStorm". i sent her 50 dollars for a skype webcam chat. Never saw her again since. She deleted her herbicepscam profile right after i sent the money. Will not happen to me again, i know that for a fact......

And i will also stay away from that Alesya Girl...First of all she thinks she is the real deal which makes her really dislikable to me when you know the guy she is working with (Marius Mitrache).....and second i don`t wanna send money to the paypal email adress of that scumbag.....and she is a scumbag too. Be careful guys!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Offline legluvr123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2013, 01:06:05 am »
SexyStorm is still around on HBC.  She was on last night.  That being said, I tried to do the skype thing once with a girl on there.  I figured "hey, they will get to keep all of the money, and I can get a long cam session at a cheaper price with no rules".  Turns out, you get what you pay for on HBC, security and a guarantee.  You might get a half-assed cam session where all they do is beg you to go to the next level of pvt or go one-on-one, and don't really do anything, but you can just click out if that happens.  Once you send them money all up front, you may or may not get the time you paid for, you may or may not get a decent sessions, or they might not even show.  It sucks that some women handle themselves this way, especially since it could be a decent and steady income flow if they didn't get greedy.

I learned my lesson from Realwonder123.  Man, she is the hottest girl, but such a greedy woman.  I fell for the whole skype deal, and while I eventually got my session, it was broken into 2 parts, and it wasn't anything special.  Add to the fact I had to go on HBC and basically tell her off for it to happen, I knew I wasn't going to get a good session.  She was actually trying to get me to go pvt on HBC while she still owed me for a cam session I already paid for!  Unreal!

I learned my lesson the hard way.  I don't think all of the women on there are the same, I know there are some that do the right thing and deserve your money.  I am just wary of most of the foreign girls now.  I don't understand why they bite the hand that feeds.  They could make money on a steady basis instead they would rather cash in all at once and burn bridges.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2013, 05:44:04 pm »
Hey!!!!!! Great job guys! It is awesome to inform people about that stuff! ...

Hi ruebe, yes it's called "Altruism", an ancient word apparently little known here. Anyway I'm glad this was of any help and thanks for bringing the post back, it will keep it alive in search engines. The scammer was definitively banned from Session Girls, too bad HBC didn't do the same.

Offline Mr Who?

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 06:19:37 pm »
I'm not surprised this girl turned out to be what people say she is. I find her immature, rude to members (because I don't bother talking to her).

She actually makes IronBaby who is another immature moody chick look appealing.

Don't get me wrong, AlesyaMuscleDoll is probably one of the hottest girl on HBC but her attitude and now this scam alert makes her very unappealing.

For someone that's new to the scene I think she thinks to highly of herself.

I was hoping to use my first post for something more memorable.  :angry:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline fbbfan26

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2013, 08:09:30 am »
Alesya Muscledoll is actually on cam MuscleGirlzLive.com. so sh might be real and the guy is just taking advantage of her and taking her money who knows.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2013, 08:40:48 am »
So does anyone think she is involved in the scam or is it just some guy randomly choosing women, taking their identity and making fake profiles for his own benefit? 

Offline ruebe152001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2013, 10:50:11 am »
I am not sure in what way she is or was involved in that. But i definitely know that she knows this Marius Mitrache guy. Because he is a bodybuilder and he also has a youtube account and offers skype webcam chats too. Alesya used to like his videos and you could tell that they both were using the same location (room, flat,..) where they filmed the videos.
But since a few weeks it looks like this Marius Mitrache guy is gone in her life at least as far as what i can tell from facebook and youtube. Because she is working together with another Romanian muscle dude now.
Maybe she found out what the other guy was doing or she was involved...I don`t know. It is just speculation. I think she also deleted all the past pics of her and Marius Mitrache on facebook.
But it looks like what i can tell from herbicepscam that her business should go quite well so there should be a lot of people out there who could give a good review how the skype webcam chats went.
I hope somebody can give us some info on how the sessions went because i think she is hot but i don`t trust this chick and i don`t like her but she is hot as hell. And you always gotta be careful with these romanians. sorry for sounding racist but the only problems i have had since the last 4 to 5 years where with romanian chicks.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2013, 11:06:27 am »
I am not sure in what way she is or was involved in that. But i definitely know that she knows this Marius Mitrache guy. Because he is a bodybuilder and he also has a youtube account and offers skype webcam chats too. Alesya used to like his videos and you could tell that they both were using the same location (room, flat,..) where they filmed the videos.
But since a few weeks it looks like this Marius Mitrache guy is gone in her life at least as far as what i can tell from facebook and youtube. Because she is working together with another Romanian muscle dude now.
Maybe she found out what the other guy was doing or she was involved...I don`t know. It is just speculation. I think she also deleted all the past pics of her and Marius Mitrache on facebook.
But it looks like what i can tell from herbicepscam that her business should go quite well so there should be a lot of people out there who could give a good review how the skype webcam chats went.
I hope somebody can give us some info on how the sessions went because i think she is hot but i don`t trust this chick and i don`t like her but she is hot as hell. And you always gotta be careful with these romanians. sorry for sounding racist but the only problems i have had since the last 4 to 5 years where with romanian chicks.

So is more guilt by assotiation?
Well if she's a scammer it's a shame. She could have a good thing going if she could play her cards right. Like you said she is a total knockour

Duke69

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2013, 12:29:19 pm »
Ive been in her chat room a number of times on HBC.  She is hot as hell, but based on seeing her contempt for those she interacts with and the lackluster effort she puts into public and private chat  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that she is a scammer.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2013, 01:12:59 pm »
Ive been in her chat room a number of times on HBC.  She is hot as hell, but based on seeing her contempt for those she interacts with and the lackluster effort she puts into public and private chat  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that she is a scammer.

Well, I hope that's not the case. I'm not passing judgement as I don't know all the facts. I have also been her HBC room she is definately has an attitude. But that might be her persona while she's on cam. And she has no problem telling guys who want free shit where to go. I have no problem with that. There are too many guys just wanting to get free stuff in there without even tipping. The thing is like I said before, this might be a case of guilt by association. Unfortunately, once labeled under these accusations, it is hard to shake it from your resume. So she sells clips privately. So would we be hesitant to send her funds?

monremuf

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2013, 10:02:59 pm »
Her real name - Elisabeta Florentina Ionita - you can find it in her wishlist on Sessionmatch,
she is 24 yo, lives in Bucharest, Romania.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View