Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572648 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:06:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Anyone ever had a camgirl ignore requests?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone ever had a camgirl ignore requests?  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Anyone ever had a camgirl ignore requests?
« on: July 06, 2016, 05:38:51 am »
One was looking at her phone a majority of the time
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Anyone ever had a camgirl ignore requests?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 12:36:49 pm »
 Unless you were in private and she was doing this, she is free to do what she wants in free chat.  Maybe none of you had credit.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

femwrest

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 12:00:07 pm »
Different ladies work differently. Some dont mind chatting with ppl & even posing a little in free mode. One such lady told me that if she just sat there stoning away, no one would be interested. True that.

But thats what some ladies do. They figure since its free they dont have a need to do anything. Then there are those who think the whole world owes them a living. They insult everyone seemingly for fun & have the cheek to ask to be tipped after talking sh*t about everyone.

Duke69

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 12:54:47 pm »
If they are unresponsive in free chat I write something along the lines that I think they are hot and would love to see them in private but they don't seem interested in engaging with me.  Then I leave and come back a bit later and see if their attitude has changed.  If they don't do what I want in private I just leave after a couple of suggestions.  I will come back in free chat a bit later and through pm's I get them back in private for what I want.

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 05:53:21 pm »
It was during private.

femwrest

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 01:22:05 pm »
What a coincidence, I just had a similar incident with MissColombia.

http://www.herbicepscam.com/index.php?_o=Model&_m=bio&model_id=78540

Chatted with her in public for a while few days back.  Heard her voice but the audio kept breaking up so I wasn't sure if its my speaker or if the problem was on her end.

I asked if she could speak while posing as some ladies type while posing and waste time on typing.  She said she would if we were in private.  So I took her to premium.  She didn't talk and kept typing.  Ok bad enough I thought.  Precisely what I did NOT want her to do as typing wastes time.

I told her that she looked like she had hot abs from the pics she posted and asked to see them.  She gave the excuse that she was not in competition shape.  Okaaaaay, so WTF are we doing in premium then?

As you guys know, some ladies are willing to do topless, others are even willing to get all sexy to make guys cum.  I can respect someone who says she does not do all that and does purely posing.  But when I told her she looked hot and cheekily asked if she was confident in making me cum, she said she would only do such stuff in one to one which costs more than premium.

Fair enough.  So I took her to one to one.  And she just stared at the screen and occasionally typed.  In the mean time the clock was ticking.  She even had the cheek to ask me if I was expecting a crazy show.  No duh!  You were the one who asked for one to one and now that we are here, you rip me off like that?

Fuck this!  Its people like MissColombia who give HBC and other women a bad name.  There are really nice people there like Physique_Princess, Bubbles and several others I've chatted with.  Really friendly and chatty even in public.  Have taken some of them to private before and they wasted no time showing the goods.  But people like MissColombia really spoil it for everyone else.

Like I said, I have no issues if she had just told me outright that she doesn't do kinky stuff or she doesn't pose nude.  But to tell me to bring her to one to one and then waste time and then have the audacity to ask a retarded question like was I expecting a crazy show that is just fucked up.

Now I shall just stick to spending money on ladies whom I've chatted with before.  And you other ladies on HBC can go blame MissColombia for spoiling the market for you!

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Anyone ever had a camgirl ignore requests?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View