Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572491 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:53:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Donna Shumeltz 22" calves
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Donna Shumeltz 22" calves  (Read 12532 times)

Offline fillern01

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Donna Shumeltz 22" calves
« on: February 23, 2013, 03:29:09 pm »
Hi.

I read on several pages on the net about this woman who they say have 22" calves(the biggest calves in the world), but I haven´t been able to locate some pictures of her.
Anyone else heard of her?
Anyone got some pictures of here?

racerx009

Re: Donna Shumeltz 22" calves
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 03:37:25 am »
This is almost certainly a hoax. I stopped wasting time searching for this fraud months ago.

Chip101

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 05:50:17 am »
Also may want to note there is a difference between muscle calves and just big/fat calves

calfmusclefan

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 06:07:10 am »
I've never heard of this woman and I doubt she exists. Even men with calves that big a very few and far between. I think someone out there is just having some fun playing tricks on us. I agree that this whole thing is probably a hoax, especially because there are no pictures.

I mean surely if a woman with 22" calves did exist and they were the biggest in the world, wouldn't she already be in the Guiness Book of World Records or something? And if that were the case then there would have to be pictures. My point is if a woman like that did exist we would have all known about her a long time ago.   

But don't stress though. There is a woman with 20" calves I saw on Flickr and I promise this is not a hoax. This is a real woman with real 20" calves and the best part of this; there are pictures! I'm not sure if they're the biggest but they sure are massive. I'll see if I can put the link here later or post the pictures themselves. Or if you like you can go to the Flickr website and search for Ardent Photographer. You'll find the pictures on his photostream.

They're not exactly 22" but I promise you'll be just amazed at the size of that woman's calves.

calfmusclefan

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 06:18:59 am »
Also may want to note there is a difference between muscle calves and just big/fat calves

Right on point! I actually thought about that. The big bulk on most people's calves (especially women) is a result of carrying a lot of fat. If this woman does exist, it's more than likely that she's carrying a lot of fat on her calves, which would probably be how they could get that big.

UK_Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 05:41:27 pm »
I've never heard of this woman and I doubt she exists. Even men with calves that big a very few and far between. I think someone out there is just having some fun playing tricks on us. I agree that this whole thing is probably a hoax, especially because there are no pictures.

I mean surely if a woman with 22" calves did exist and they were the biggest in the world, wouldn't she already be in the Guiness Book of World Records or something? And if that were the case then there would have to be pictures. My point is if a woman like that did exist we would have all known about her a long time ago.   

But don't stress though. There is a woman with 20" calves I saw on Flickr and I promise this is not a hoax. This is a real woman with real 20" calves and the best part of this; there are pictures! I'm not sure if they're the biggest but they sure are massive. I'll see if I can put the link here later or post the pictures themselves. Or if you like you can go to the Flickr website and search for Ardent Photographer. You'll find the pictures on his photostream.

They're not exactly 22" but I promise you'll be just amazed at the size of that woman's calves.

Tried that - couldn't find it - would you post the link please?

Offline lesbianbob

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 01:18:34 am »
One of the pictures shows her taping "only" 20.25"

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Donna Shumeltz 22" calves

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View