Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572646 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:31:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session review with Yasmin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session review with Yasmin  (Read 3308 times)

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
Session review with Yasmin
« on: November 16, 2012, 09:16:18 pm »
(April 2012 session review sent to wb270)

I was a bit anxious hours before meeting Yasmin for the first time, mixed feeling of shyness, fear and also doubts on what was really the point of traveling half the country to get my ass kicked, which yet seemed so natural one week before when was valiantly typing my email to her and at the same time passing the point of no return.

As she opened the door this anxiety instantly evaporated under her natural warmth and the impression of her athletic stature. Warm but not soft, her confidence was also very natural and didn't leave any room from the first instant for anything else than obeying her instructions (I shoud maybe mention I'm not a sub). If I wasn't sure what was the point, she was.

Yasmin's scissors are unbelievable, she did a full power scissor on my arm and I had to tap out, I mean who taps out on a squeezed biceps ? Then she put me into a neck scissor and said "now imagine if I use the same power" ... it hits you : A flat neck, dislocated cervical vertebras mashing up the spine in dirty noises and unimaginable pain. The pressure on the neck is immediately unbearable, she knows it and therefore concentrates on other body parts where she can at least feel some resistance before letting go. She literally chews with her trained inner thighs, they are weapons of their own. The first body scissor she applied I really thought I could resist, but as I was tightening my abdominal muscles (I do a 5min full plank everyday) grimacing under the effort she was cranking up her clutch, except she did it without a change on her composed face if not the dominant look in her beautiful eyes saying "please go ahead I'm cutting you in half", I went to my max while she had plenty of force in reserve, so I tapped out but with Yasmin you have to beg and you have to mean it. So from then on I begged and did exactly what she said with all my heart, it's the only way to leave her place in one piece. She can break ribs like that but I'm sure she can also squash a complete ribcage on an average size untrained man ... she liked my ribcage.

What's crazy is that she is also a black belt Jujitsu instructor, or said differently if some of us spend all our professional life excelling behind a computer, she spends hers perfecting the various ways of disjointing a human body and strengthening her muscles for that purpose. She likes to refers to her legs as "Anacondas" which is a very good image, but for an average size untrained man, the technical perfection and stamina of her moves combined with her total confidence and cruel hints also feels like being an insect manipulated by a Praying Mantis, the way it must look from outside too. From inside it was often hard to even realize how vulnerable she just managed to make me, with any of her steel hard limb precisely locked with the strongest leverage on one of my join in its weakest angle, just a fraction of her strength away to crack, so let alone understanding how she managed to move me from the previous perfect hold into this one in a split second.

The magic is that the pain and danger didn't feel so bad pressed against her incredible skin, smoother than silk, warmer than the sands of Copacabana with her sexy voice pouring details on how much helpless she made me directly into my ear (this does help one to realize one's state of submission). In a moment of lucidity, or at least sincerity, I told her that yet I felt secured trapped in her body of steel, she said "yeah, secured from the others maybe but not from me".

Forum Saradas

Session review with Yasmin
« on: November 16, 2012, 09:16:18 pm »

scissor35

Re: Session review with Yasmin
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 02:05:01 am »
Nice review Pat.  Has anyone seen Yasmin for a session since her relocation to Las Vegas?  If so, does she have a location to wrestle on mats or does she only do outcall?

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 03:50:42 am »
Would guess she may not have set anything up for her "vocation" as she moved to Vegas from San Diego in order to pursue her education and is very involved with that.  However, unless you're the size of a professional wrestler, don't worry about a location with mats...just a cot in the corner of a room will do fine.

Read Pat's review again...lol 

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 11:24:35 am »
Soooo bummed she moved from my hometown, I met her but wasn't able to session I wanted to meet up with her again but now when I go home from the holidays she's in Vegas =(
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session review with Yasmin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View