Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 08 Jul 2010
  • ANNIE RIVIECCIO
    Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2010

qualified for the Muscle Goddess of the year
    Congratulations

Members winners of karma who have bet on her is:

Winner of 10 karma:Saradas99 (First member who have nominated Annie)
    Winner of 5 karma roadkill22 (Second member who have nominated Annie)   

Compliments on this two members for the good taste and good choose!

Biography:

I began weight training/bodybuilding in 1986 at the age of 24. I entered my first bodybuilding competition in 1988 and won 1st place. After a qualifying contest in 1989, I started competing in National bodybuilding contests. I have competed every year since then and have consistantly placed in the top 5 in my weight division. In November 2003 I have won the Heavyweight and the Overall in the NPC Nationals in Miami (earned my pro card)!

I have also competed in Olympic Weightlifting, and have placed in National and local competitions. I had the good opportunity to be coached by John Coffee who has coached many National champions and Olympic Team competitors.

In addition to these 'sanctioned' sports, I have competed several times in the Women's Extravaganza Strength Show; in 2002 I won the event.

I began Powerlifting in 2003. I am currently lifting at the North Georgia Barbell Club. I competed in Powerlifting for the first time at the Master's Nationals and then at Senior Nationals. I had a great time lifting in the company of excellent female Powerlifters such as Becca Swanson, Jill Mills and Kara Bohigian, just to name a few.

A little about my training......

When I first started training back in 1986 I did what everyone else does when they begin...a little circuit training, one set of each exercise. Well, I started getting muscles from just that! Trainers at the gym started showing me the bodybuilding magazines and it motivated me to do more. About a year and a half later I had enough muscle to enter my first contest.
    Now, I train anywhere from 4 days a week to 7 days a week depending on whether there's a contest or not. I always train hard, heavy and intensely and never take breaks or time off from training. I actually look forward to my workouts every day and enjoy every minute of it!

Other Interests.......

The Bodybuilding and Powerlifting keep me very busy so I don't have time for too much else.....except for my animals!
    I love animals and I have lots of them....horses, cats, a dog, chickens, goats and some parakeets and goldfish too! I also enjoy the wildlife around my house and I get to see deer, wild turkey, turtles and lizards and all kinds of birds and other animals.
  • #2 by RobMash on 19 Feb 2011
  • thank you.......

Are you Annie Rivieccio?
  • #3 by Dubronze on 24 Jun 2011
  • I swear her lower body is her best asset. She still sounds feminine too. For whatever reason, some fbb's evolve a husky, deeper voice. But not Annie. I didn't like her at first, but as I saw her on the offseason, I began being attracted to her glutes, thighs, & calves. I would be in a threesome with her & my girlfriend in a heartbeat
Pages:
Actions