Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by PEABUTR on 20 May 2017
  • She is massive big, she fits right in the pictures of the men and look bigger than they do, great looking traps [HUGE]
  • #17 by phy911 on 20 May 2017
  • It looks like the vast majority of these pics have been enhanced/morphed. Kudos to the morpher. Nukhet is very beautiful and has a great physique though. I'd be curios to see the originals.
    Pretty face. She reminds me a little of Alina when she was blonde. Either some of the pics are morphed or she's loaded with oil (synthol). If neither are the case, props to her for achieving such development.

I don't think she is very tall perhaps under 5' (just a guess) and she has a short bicep insert (i.e Klaudia Larson biceps) Here is some video of her from 2009.

I looked for anomalies in the the pictures and didn't see any signs of morph/photoshop. If you can point to specifics I will run some forensics on the images.
    • phy911
  • #18 by Traquistoon on 20 May 2017
  • It looks like the vast majority of these pics have been enhanced/morphed. Kudos to the morpher. Nukhet is very beautiful and has a great physique though. I'd be curios to see the originals.
    Pretty face. She reminds me a little of Alina when she was blonde. Either some of the pics are morphed or she's loaded with oil (synthol). If neither are the case, props to her for achieving such development.

I don't think she is very tall perhaps under 5' (just a guess) and she has a short bicep insert (i.e Klaudia Larson biceps) Here is some video of her from 2009.

I looked for anomalies in the the pictures and didn't see any signs of morph/photoshop. If you can point to specifics I will run some forensics on the images.

Thanks street fighter.  I don't think the pics are morphed either.  I've been searching the Net for pics of her and they all show her mass and size, so highly unlikely that all pics on the Web were morphed.  She's just pure mass! :)
  • #19 by M7 on 20 May 2017
  • Here's a few where you can tell they're morphed. Look closely at the background by her arms and you can see distortions. In this last pic, her arm just doesn't look quite right.

• #20 by M7 on 20 May 2017
  • Who do you think is bigger her or Tina Zampa?

I don't know Nukhet's stats, but she looks short. Around five feet tall, give or take. Tina is a bit taller so I'm sure Tina's bigger, but don't get me wrong, Nukhet is very impressive. It would be nice to see more of her. I'm curious to see how she's looking now.
  • #21 by M7 on 20 May 2017
  • Good news! Nukhet has an insta****. There's more pictures and she has a couple of short video clips of herself. The morphing is pretty subtle on the morphed pics (I'm not saying all the pics are morphed either). I took some screenshots from the video to show her actual size (of course, she may be bigger now). In any case, she's a very lovely and impressive woman.

• #22 by phy911 on 20 May 2017
  • Here's a few where you can tell they're morphed. Look closely at the background by her arms and you can see distortions. In this last pic, her arm just doesn't look quite right.

Thanks M7. KARMA+2089 Liquor googles didn't help my vision last night. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    • phy911
  • #23 by M7 on 20 May 2017
  • Thanks street fighter. No problem. K+ to you as well. btw everyone, her last name is Karahan with a H.
  • #24 by gordonlloyd on 19 Aug 2017
  • #25 by ngorongoro on 26 Aug 2017
  • Mz. Turkish THICK!

• #26 by Traquistoon on 28 Aug 2017
  • Love 'em HUGE....and this stunning lady certainly meets that criteria!   :)

Gimme some K if you like.

Cheers,

• #27 by mooretiger on 11 Sep 2017
  • incredible.....
    so massive and thick. would love to know how much she weighs.
  • #28 by palmeto on 18 Sep 2017
  • incredible.....
    so massive and thick. would love to know how much she weighs.

On one of her insta**** pics, she lists herself at 207 lbs :wow:

BTW, one of her handles is: 'testobeast' LOL
  • #29 by mooretiger on 30 Sep 2017
  • the body is great and she's very pretty.

I can definitely believe 207 lbs..... she's so beefy and thick.

one of the sexiest women around to me.
  • #30 by gordonlloyd on 09 Oct 2017
Pages:
Actions