Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:51:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing Stories
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing Stories  (Read 7306 times)

Offline cook

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing Stories
« on: March 18, 2018, 08:01:46 pm »
Post your Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing stories about your love of Muscular Women/with Muscular Women here.

I have two stories

1) When I was younger, I was once at my cousin's house. It was late at night and he was on the computer, surfing Adult websites with me standing next to him. At one point he asked me if I knew any websites. "Great", I thought,"maybe I can turn him on to Female Muscle". I told him that a friend had told me about this website, simply called WPW, but I had never been on before. He went to the website and took one look at the muscular women andsaid,"Oh that's disgusting, I would never trust your friend again with a website suggestion". "Yeah, I guess he's a little sick" I replied
forcing a chuckle.

2) Also when I was younger, my family owned a couple computers in our basement. I use to use them to surf the web for Female Muscle. I was very bad at hiding these things and I had feeling some of my family was catching on. Once I took a whole bunch of pictures and made a screensaver slideshow. I forgot about the screensaver for a couple of weeks. One day I'm in my kitchen with my parents and my younger brother comes running up and says to me that he thinks the one of the computers has a virus because there are all the pics of women with muscles as the screensaver. My parents looked at me a little suspicious as I ran down with my brother and went to fix the "virus". Luckily for me I soon afterwards got a laptop, so I didn't have to worry anymore.

Forum Saradas

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing Stories
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 09:01:20 am »
Most embarrassing? I had an apprentice who was 20 years younger than me and she was a rower and a gym junkie, I arm wrestled her at lunch one day and she beat me easily and then she had a go at the other apprentice who was a boxer and beat him too. SO funny.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 11:27:27 am »
My first scanner.
I had just brought a scanner and thought I know how to test it, I’d scan in a copy of my wow magazine. It worked no problem. Little did I know that the scanner kept the last image. So I was pretty pleased that I had set it up and called my mum up to show her how it worked. So I turned on the scanner and there was Sharon marvel doing a double bicep pose and in a tiny green bikini. I can’t remember when my mum said, but I was so embarrassed at being found out and we never talked about it since.
Another time with the same mag, I was enjoying one of th pics when my sister burst in to my room while I was just about to get busy and she said what are you doing that for? I just went red and didn’t say anything. My sister then left. I finished looking at the mag and cleaned up. We didn’t speak about it either.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 20thcenturyboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 02:21:58 pm »
I pretty much keep all of my FBB stuff front and center on my personal laptop, which is password protected. Also, all of my internet searching isn't hidden or incognito and visiting my family one Christmas several years ago, I was away and my sister needed to use the internet and somehow input my password, seeing everything. I found out about some deeply personal secrets of hers on a separate occasion so we have this mutual "don't ask, don't tell" thing.

Separately, a friend was over using my PC back in the early 2000s, when andysmusclegoddesses was the most valuable source for fbb pictures. I had the link archived in my history and he found it, and didn't really say much, as if he knew what it was. Turned out he's a fan of muscle as well, a fact I realized after seeing pictures of Vivianna Violante and Christa Bauch on his desktop haha.

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 08:25:11 pm »
Back in the late 90’s / 00’s I was in uni and was a writer/editor for the university newspaper. By then I had discovered DaveMeister, Builtmore, the Yahoo Groups, WPW, Her Biceps and AMG etc... so I had my favourite images committed to memory and where to find them.

As an aside they included Marianna Komlos, Lory, Summer Kalish, Andrea Izard (sp), Caryl Steyrck (sp) and of course Tina Lockwood.

Mark, my Editor and pal calls me in and says he wants a light-hearted double page spread about dating, and maybe dating people you wouldn’t normally consider. I can’t remember what we came up with but it would have been nerds, rockers, etc... nothing original and hey, I never won that Pulitzer. Obviously one group suggested by me was “female bodybuilder”. Excellent! Mark loved it, make sure there’s some pictures for the article.

Cue me immediately (I won’t say googling as it pre-dated that, so I’ll say) Yahooing all these classic sites listed above and immediately homing in on these amazing pictures. “Crikey” said Mark, “you seem to be an expert”.

D’oh!

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 11:33:34 pm »
This one's kind of embarrasing for me. When I was a kid I used to tape all the EPSN contest and even kept a master VHS mixtape of sorts always qued and ready incase a show like American Muscle or something came on. I mean ppl know don't know but to get an hour or two of good muscle clips could take years of work.

Well I thought I was slick and I'd keep my tape hidden in the back of all of our family's tapes in case I needed to grab it and put it in. Well my family was always so stingy and gaurded VHS tapes like they were going out of style refusing to be more then 20 or so at a time. So my parents used to constantly go through tape after tape looking for stuff to record over for their shows (my mom used to record the news so so she could fast forward through the commericals - go figure.) So I guess one day on my dad's normal tape cataloging expeditions he stumbled onto my tape which I thought I was being slick be namming something boring like prob like 'History Documentary' and hiding in the back of the tapes. So I guess he found because I when I came home one day just found it sitting out on the shelf with 'history doc' erased and in shitty pencil 'Female Body Building' written in its place.  :laugh: Don't think my dad was trolling me, thats not his style genuinely think he was just trying to have the best representation for the tapes in his house  :laugh: So needless to say I just took the tape. Kept it in my room since then.

Changed the label back to 'History Docs' too.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 12:07:38 am »
Then I realized going back to my pops..that it runs in the family.. My brother ex wife competed im few local npc shows in Figure he would post about getting turnd on seeing her muscles pop in the gym.
Reminds me of the 80's when FBB contests were being aired on network shows like Wide World of Sports. My father calls me into the living room to take a look, he's got a big smile on his face, and he says, "I don't know what to think about that." Oh, he did. Just didn't want to admit it. Many years later, I was in a relationship with a national level HW. My father told one of my cousins about it, and reported that he said, "He's with her? Wow, she's famous!" Not outside of this community she wasn't. Totally outed himself. So I'd agree this can be genetic.

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 07:08:50 pm »
Back in the late 90’s / 00’s I was in uni and was a writer/editor for the university newspaper. By then I had discovered DaveMeister, Builtmore, the Yahoo Groups, WPW, Her Biceps and AMG etc... so I had my favourite images committed to memory and where to find them.

As an aside they included Marianna Komlos, Lory, Summer Kalish, Andrea Izard (sp), Caryl Steyrck (sp) and of course Tina Lockwood.

Mark, my Editor and pal calls me in and says he wants a light-hearted double page spread about dating, and maybe dating people you wouldn’t normally consider. I can’t remember what we came up with but it would have been nerds, rockers, etc... nothing original and hey, I never won that Pulitzer. Obviously one group suggested by me was “female bodybuilder”. Excellent! Mark loved it, make sure there’s some pictures for the article.

Cue me immediately (I won’t say googling as it pre-dated that, so I’ll say) Yahooing all these classic sites listed above and immediately homing in on these amazing pictures. “Crikey” said Mark, “you seem to be an expert”.

D’oh!
Did you end up publishing the article?  ;D
Yes absolutely it was published, with a couple of pictures. I still have it somewhere - I think. I don’t throw anything out, and I can’t imagine I would have thrown out old issues of Cry Wolf (the name of the paper)

Offline cook

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 11:41:48 am »
I can't believe I forgot this story! It's probably the most embarrassing moment I had and I try to forget it.
 One time I came home from college and, I can't remember why,  I used my family laptop instead of my own.  I used to have a yahoo account besides my gmail account and I had used it to mail me a Angela Salvagno adult vid. I forgot to sign out of my account and I also forgot my mom was the only other person who uses yahoo.  Anyway after dinner she got on the computer and went to check her mail. She found the video in my email and was not happy to say the least.  :-[ If there was ever a moment that I wanted the ground to open up and swallow my that was it!

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 05:05:26 pm »
I threw a party a few months ago at my apartment. I was using my laptop to play music and with a bunch of friends crowded around, I went to show them something on the internet, and the latest page was Herbiceps and everyone saw. It was pretty embarrassing but no one seemed to care so that's good.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 02:02:38 am »
I threw a party a few months ago at my apartment. I was using my laptop to play music and with a bunch of friends crowded around, I went to show them something on the internet, and the latest page was Herbiceps and everyone saw. It was pretty embarrassing but no one seemed to care so that's good.

I think I know why they were crowding around the computer. They liked the women on Herbiceps. There are guys who do not admit their love of female muscle and hide their materials. I used to do that, but now I just don't care if people find it. I remember being really embarrassed when I was younger when my dad found some of the Women's Physique World magazines I collected.  That was awkward, but it turned out fine. He just said I have a strange taste in women. I think family and friends are more willing to accept our quirks, even if it involves our love of female muscle.   

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 01:53:37 pm »

I think I know why they were crowding around the computer. They liked the women on Herbiceps. There are guys who do not admit their love of female muscle and hide their materials. I used to do that, but now I just don't care if people find it. I remember being really embarrassed when I was younger when my dad found some of the Women's Physique World magazines I collected.  That was awkward, but it turned out fine. He just said I have a strange taste in women. I think family and friends are more willing to accept our quirks, even if it involves our love of female muscle.   

That's awesome. I've even explicitly told other friends and they didn't seem to care. But for some reason I still feel ashamed to share my love of muscular women with other folks, since more traditionally looking girls don't particularly interest me. I mean, I can appreciate beauty but nothing beyond that. I guess now that we're in 2018, people shouldn't feel ashamed of what gets them off as long as it's within the lines of basic decency.

ozzyfm

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 04:32:46 pm »
Several moments for me:

One of my friend , while we were on my computer looking for something to download, an image of a comic book, came to my my downloaded files, full of huge muscular women. He didn't say a thing, but i saw that he knew...

On a book shop, while i was looking at a mag like Flex, searching for pics of huge girls, an another friend of mine saw me and came to say hi. He didn't really notice that i was looking at some muscular women specificaly, and only noticed the muscles guys.

When I was younger, in my parents home, one night, while I was wanking to some pics in my bedroom (it was marie Laure Mahabir, i remember), my mother almost caught me! She didn't really say a thing either...

One of my older gf saw my internet searchs that i didn't erased, and it was like "the biggest muscular women on earth" or something... She didn't really liked that!

Offline average_monkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2018, 11:02:35 am »
I once burnt some pancakes because I was distracted by looking at Christal Cornick's Twitter feed on my phone.

Offline cook

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2018, 04:01:42 pm »
 :laugh: I've been distracted before too.  Haven't burned any food YET

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Funny/Awkward/Embarrassing Stories

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View