Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by dave0891 on 17 Feb 2018
  • A 23-year Scottish bodybuilder wannabe living in Iceland. Also scuba diving instructor.

• dave0891
  • #2 by Old Surehand on 17 Feb 2018
  • Good find, Dave. Keep up the good work.
  • #3 by catchit on 22 Feb 2018
  • She looks more than just a "bodybuilder wannabe". This is a very nice find, and thank you so much for sharing! K+
  • #4 by derekr on 05 May 2018
  • #5 by jexion on 09 May 2020
  • Update : Looks like it's stopped. Maybe she'll start again.
    We're hoping...

2018-2019 nothing since augsut 2019

• #6 by elma on 10 May 2020
  • She didn't stop. She just doesn't want to be big anymore.
  • #7 by chungus54 on 12 May 2020
  •  :woohoo:
    • chungus54
  • #8 by Gnyce31c on 14 May 2020
  • then she stopped
  • #9 by elma on 14 May 2020
  • then she stopped

That's news to me. I thought she just wanted to be small. I read that Trukhina was one of her favorites.
  • #10 by fp909 on 29 May 2020
  • She was in HBC for a hot second and vanished. I think she’s just not lifting anymore
  • #11 by stratos on 29 May 2020
  • Why is it just because a fbb doesn't post anything of themselves in a while (whatever amount of time), we feel we have to write the narrative for them? She's gone from the seen, she doesn't lift anymore, unless you're in bed with her or a close friend, like how would you know?  People leave and come back all the time or they just leave.  Maybe she gotten even bigger but just doesn't post any more, that is what I would like to think of Kim Perez, like the next time she pops up she would be like 220 lbs muscle monster. :clap:
  • #12 by fp909 on 30 May 2020
  • Because the pattern is thst the quit competing or
    Stop doing drugs, or move on from bodybuilding or decide to downsize
    Or whatever . Shannon Courtney, Cindy Phillips, Britt miller, (probably) Michaela Aycock, a slew of 90s women that did one show before social media was a thing. It’s
    Not a new trend.

No one is begrudging them their decision (at least I’m not) but as fans we lament it. That’s all!
  • #13 by sw1ngy on 30 May 2020
  • Being a bodybuilder is really hard. So is being in a public spotlight. Never begrudge anyone who decides to discontinue one or both options.
  • #14 by Warhawk Overdrive on 30 May 2020
    Or whatever . Shannon Courtney, Cindy Phillips, Britt miller, (probably) Michaela Aycock, a slew of 90s women that did one show before social media was a thing. It’s
    Not a new trend.

No one is begrudging them their decision (at least I’m not) but as fans we lament it. That’s all!

I just try to make up a chorus of "Thanks for the Memories" and leave it at that.  ;D

:singing:
  • #15 by stratos on 31 May 2020
    Not a new trend.

You're right and I respect that (the last past as being fans and you lament). I hope I didn't come of as condescending, I was just speaking overall on all the posts of people haven't seen an fbb for a certain amount of time then start speculating.  I remember other fbbs and fans had issues with Iris Kyle because she purposely shunned social media (did a some videos here and there) just so other competitors wont see how she is looking (she felt that gave her an advantage) for an upcoming show.
Pages:
Actions