Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574440 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 05:35:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [sevenpeight] SERIES: Mr and Mrs Marsden
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [sevenpeight] SERIES: Mr and Mrs Marsden  (Read 15522 times)

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [sevenpeight] SERIES: Mr and Mrs Marsden
« on: October 07, 2017, 01:10:19 pm »
Stories in this collection:

Mr and Mrs Marsden

Christmas at the Marsdens’

Back When the Marsden's Met

Mr and Mrs Marsden
by sevenpeight

Thunder crashed with an almighty roar outside the Marsdens' house, causing Justin to start awake, his heart beating wildly.

Already, as he took his first conscious breath, he sensed the hulking mass of his wife looming over the bed, sucking the air out of the room. The heat that she constantly generated bathed him in a warmth just shy of stifling.

A moment later, crazy electric blue lightning flashed through big bay windows, illuminating Katie's inhumanly hypertrophic mass. In that split second of illumination, she flexed and tensed every fibre of her nightmare musculature. A demented roadmap of veins jumped into bold relief, covering every jutting plane and sheared off edge of her rock hard body. Peaks and crevices of sickening striations grew sharper, throwing deep shadows that confused the eye and caused Justin to immediately harden.

"Siri," he croaked, "turn on the night light."

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mr and Mrs Marsden
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 08:39:56 pm »
A soft glow lit the room. Katie's guillotine-straight teeth gleamed in the semi-dark, betraying a lascivious grin.

Lying discarded beside the bed were artefacts of her night out with the girls — a leather skirt which would have done nothing to cover her outrageously overdeveloped thighs and PVC halter top which would have left bare her prize-winning pumpkin shoulders and bulging 12-pack abs.

The rest of the night remained evident on her. Jewellery festooned her earlobes, her bull neck and wrists. Her make-up was still perfectly applied. Thick dark lashes framed her piercing green eyes. Juicy pouting red lips, just a hint darker than they should have been, lent a edge of menace to an otherwise welcoming mouth. Subtle rouge and dusky eye shadow emphasised the contours and angles of her face. She was stunning, with blonde locks framing a strong face. But nothing could mask the effects of years of gruelling workouts and exacting nutritional discipline. The extreme width of her jaw, the lack of fat that created a frighteningly skeletal aspect to her high cheek bones, the prominent vein forking down the centre of her forehead, the network of vascularity around her temples.

Justin was painfully hard, his curved phallus inches from his wife’s overwhelming musculature.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 09:59:19 am »
Katie brought her monstrous arms slowly up, emphasising the extraordinary power required to control and manipulate limbs with more mass than most adult human beings carried in their entire bodies. With maddening deliberateness she brought them into a double biceps pose. Towering mountains of muscle arranged themselves  into improbable peaks, hanging impossibly either side of her head. 36” round, they seemed immovable and yet Justin’s trained eye watched the solid mounds of brawn shift inexorably beneath the tan skin— the muscle like a living thing independent of the skin which encased it.

To the uninitiated it would have been mesmerising, watching so much meat move under such expert control. But for Justin, who knew the full density and weight of those oversized muscle-stuffed limbs, it was positively transcendent. His brain grappled with the enormity of it. It was as though the geological processes which formed the Himalayas had been shrunk and sped up to something almost approaching human scale while remaining just tantalisingly out of reach. The mountain ranges of Katie’s arms progressed from large rounded stone till their mighty peaks reach their jagged apex, before splitting in two and surging again, growing still more exaggerated while the valleys between the muscle heads deepened. The entire landscape grew increasingly grotesque, laced with a latticework of mighty veins. Finally the mighty peaks ground to a halt and stopped growing, hardened beyond comprehension.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 08:48:04 pm »
A soft moan escaped Katie, muffled under her heavy breathing. Then the tectonic plates of her shredded-as-fuck pecs started to move, a mighty rift opening between the great slabs. Things were moving quicker now, with increasingly prodigious amounts of muscle shifting at a gathering pace. The man-shaming slabs of she-beef rode high, bunched and bulging. Tremendous furrows of striation ran in uneven bands across the jacked up chest muscles, alternating ridges of muscle throwing deep shadows into the sweaty valleys.

Katie’s oversized pecs snapped to a halt at the extremes of her flex. At every anchor-point, form her abdomen and serratus, to her mighty deltoids and collarbones, the bulging hypertrophied muscle breasts threatened to tear free and burst forth from the behemoth. Katie’s nipples were bullets trained on her husband. She held the pose, muscles across her upper body strained to the point of snapping. Striations feathered the vast landscape of power, stray twitching fibres the only feature that hinted the edifice was more alive than a sheer cliff-face. A network of veins pumped raging rivers of blood around the rocky mountain of a woman, pulsing in a steady menacing rhythm.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 11:40:20 pm »
I have been away this weekend until now and I come back to see another new story by sevenpeight, and while the "chapters" have been short, they have been full of great description, the kind that I have learned to expect and treasure! Great stuff, I can't wait for more!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 07:56:39 am »
You just keep getting better and better sevenpeight!  K+++  The muscle description is superb. Really loving this one. The description of her face is really hot too. Her jaw could never be too wide for me! Feel free to elaborate more on the extremes. Please continue this one!  :clap:

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 10:38:34 am »
[thanks for the feedback and the Karma fellas. Hers the next hit.]

Another flash of lightning exploded through the windows, illuminating Katie’s demonic musculature. Time seemed to stand still, halted by the sheer force of Katie’s inhuman flex. Then in the blink of an eye, hundreds of kilos of muscle poured forward, shifting and morphing into a crab flex that defied belief, stopping almost before it had begun, a glitch in the matrix. Each gender-bending, mind-boggling, record-shattering muscle group stood in still higher contrast than it had a moment ago, Katie’s furiously engorged fire-hose vascularity pumping into overdrive, punctuating iron-hard steampunk muscles that throbbed and rippled with power. Tendons in her forearms bulged and strained. Her traps grew to swallow her bull-neck, her lats engulfing her serratus.

A synapse in Justin’s brain fried out of existence. “CUM!” boomed Katie. Justin sprayed a geyser of cum a good metre in the air, painting vast tracts of Katie’s muscles in his ejaculate.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 09:30:54 pm »

Katie grinned. ‘I just drank half a bar,’ she said rising up on her knees to a towering height. ‘My supercharged metabolism stopped me from getting even a tad tipsy. But this—,’ she spread her meaty, vascular, cum-drenched arms, ‘dominating a man so deeply that you can make him spill himself on demand…’ she laughed ‘this is intoxicating.’

Katie leaned forward, planting a monumental pillar of muscle inches from Justin’s head. Veins squirmed along the fearsome pylon, thrilling and scaring him in equal measures. Though he knew it was silly, he couldn’t shake the impression that they were alive, like the rivers of superheated plasma could transform in an instant into a deadly tangle of vipers from some fevered Amazonian nightmare. He took a deep breath as Katie reached over him, consuming him in the shadow of her prodigious continents of muscle. An impossible plate of pec-meat hung over his face. The depth and density of the muscle would have shamed a Belgian Blue. A shot glass-sized nippled hung a breath a way from Justin’s longing lips. But he knew better than to presume. He was ramrod hard again. His cock grazed against Katie’s great bulging 10-pack abs and she briefly looked down to smile at him.

She was fiddling with the drawer of the bedside table. For years it had stuck, never coming free cleanly. But tonight, Katie wanted what was in it urgently. It was the last time the bedside table would cause them aggravation. A sledgehammer fist slammed into the top of the table, splintered wood flying in all directions. Justin instinctively flinched away from the debris, only to bounce off the immovable pillar of muscle Katie had planted next to him, and fall back where he’d started, lucky to have retained consciousness.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 10:01:46 pm »
I love it, I love the thought of a woman basically going one against all in a drinking contest and coming out on top, and in the end not even showing one tiny little bit of inebriation. And of course, your muscle description is on point again in this chapter, her pecs and abs taking center stage. I wonder what is in the drawer? I guess we shall see. k+!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 12:15:03 pm »
Katie reached into the gaping hole in the bedside table and drew out a glistening black vibrator. With an agility which shouldn’t have been possible carrying the immense weight of her muscles, Katie pivoted around on one knee. A gigantic thigh flashed across Justin’s field of vision, riven by striations deep enough to swallow his cock. As Katie brought the vibrator to bear on her engorged clit, she lowered her bowling ball glutes on to Justin’s eager mouth. His tongue buried itself in her asshole and she growled with pleasure, emitting a deep bass rumble. As her excitement mounted, her muscles tensed and further striated. The hideous network of vascularity which covered every surface of her outrageous body began to pulse with increasing fury. The vibrator flashed in and out of her hypertrophied love canal in a blur. Suddenly, every part of Katie’s demented physique exploded at once. She roared and flexed and came, a volcanic torrent of girl cum erupting from her hard cunt, her swollen clit throbbing. Justin watched, entranced, as his wife’s hard round glutes clenched into dense angular boulders. He snatched his tongue away before it could be crushed into a fine mist by their nightmarish power.

Katie stood slowly and turned, She looked down at her husband before squatting over Justin’s face, her clit still throbbing. She stopped with her muscular pussy lips inches from his face, still dripping with her hot viscous juices. The deep cut V of her pelvis and bulging abs loomed large. “Open wide,” she commanded. Jason complied, his heart in his throat. Katie closed her eyes and eased her head back, her tree-stump neck nestling into her enveloping traps. She sighed and sank two thick calloused fingers into herself, massaging her sex as only her powerful fingers could. Seconds later she came again and her already flexed and striated body trembled, rippled and bulged into new heights of hideous definition. Torrents of cum gushed all over Justin, blinding and suffocating him. He gulped down as much as he could, swallowing repeatedly to try to please his wife and mistress.

After a seeming eternity, the geyser slowed to a trickle. He wiped his eyes and nose. He’d barely taken a breath when Katie’s enormous hand popped his jaws open. “Good little bitch,” she said lovingly and rammed her dominating tongue into his throat making him gag and gasp.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 08:15:05 pm »
Another great chapter! Great description, Katie's muscles are hard and ripped, just the way I like it! Dominant but somewhat loving, if there can be such a thing in a huge, ripped muscle bound creature like Katie. :)  k+!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 06:22:00 pm »
This is so good! Thought I knew what was going to happen next, but you changed it up. So hot that she used it on herself and drenched him in her cum. Love the domination. K+++ Always nice to see an update from you sevenpeight!  :clap:

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2017, 01:59:13 am »
Really excellent, so immediate, so your face!

Usually I prefer slow and steady, but you do this style so well, sevenpeight.  Please keep this going!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Author: [sevenpeight] Mr and Mrs Marsden
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2017, 04:31:51 am »
I'm not usually a fan of short vignettes like these, but damn if this isn't the best use of the genre I've ever read! Keep the coming!  :clap:

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2017, 05:26:12 pm »
Hi everyone. You may remember me from stories such as Mr and Mrs Marsden.

Sorry it’s been a long time between drinks. I’ve been working on something fun for our protagonists in the story above, but it’s slow going. For now, I wanted to share something festive. Seasons greetings to all :)

by sevenpeight

Justin stared at the gift. It was enormous and he wasn’t sure what to make of it. So it just sat there for a while in the middle of the living room.

The FedEx guy who had delivered it had used a hydraulic trolley to get it off the truck and in through the door. The crate around it had been plastered with stickers warning that it could not be manually lifted. Now it sat un-crated. Meticulously wrapped in shiny gold paper with a red ribbon, giant bow and jingle bells large enough for a giant to ring.

After a seeming eternity of dumbfounded staring, Justin drew breath and walked up to the thing. There was a card he hadn’t noticed at first, in the same rich gold as the wrapping.

“To my dearest J,” it began, “Merry Christmas honey. Don’t wait for me to get home. Open this as soon as you get this and then give me a ring. A special present for our 20th Christmas together. Can’t wait to find out what you think about it. Love, M”.

The “M” stood for “Mistress”. It was from Claire. He let out his breath. Justin stared at it a moment longer and then grabbed one end of the ribbon and yanked it. 20 years had taught him to follow Claire’s instructions to the letter.

The ribbon, it turned out, had been holding the entire package together. The sides of the package collapsed outwards. The far side taking the lid with it. Justin’s eyes bugged out of head. Inside was a giant glass Christmas bauble. And inside the bauble was Claire. She was wearing a Santa hat, red PVC platforms and green fishnet stockings. She had a bow tied around her neck and red pasties on her nipples. But most arresting was that she was festooned in thick anodised red chains.

Justin stared agog. Inside the bauble, a smile crept across Claire’s beautiful face. The chains clanked as her superhuman muscles began to strain against them. The chains shifted, as alarming outcrops of musculature began to protrude through the loops of metal confining them. A giant deformed shoulder emerged. An impossibly large set of quadriceps.

The chains began to creak. Claire gritted her teeth. Her dark ruby lips retained their smile. Matching dark nails curled around the nearest links of the chain and she pulled on them, causing freakily defined triceps to burst into relief. Justin had a raging hard-on and quickly discarded his clothes without taking his eyes off his wife and mistress.

Muscles bulged all over the blonde behemoth. The chains began to shriek. Claire’s smile slowly turned into the gritted teeth of determination. Her lats were now the widest Justin had ever seen them, a condor’s wing, and filled with dense roiling muscle.

Suddenly the metal in the chain reached its maximum strain and burst apart, shattering the glass bauble and causing Justin to take cover. As the chaos subsided, Justin stood back up to see Claire standing at her full imposing height. Her hypertrophied body stood at full pump. A nightmare of vascularity wrapped around every distended surface.

Claire’s bulging arms lay draped over incredible jutting lat muscles that alone doubled the width of her already formidable upper body. Her chest, piled high with inches thick plates of shredded beef, heaved from the incredible feat of strength she’d just performed.

She brought her gargantuan arms up, causing her prize-winning pumpkin shoulders to furrow and deform in grotesque and alarming ways. Then her arms bent at the elbows and came down into a rock hard flex. The striations across Claire’s upper body turned into deep canyons, the skin disappearing into seemingly unending darkness. Her shredded pectorals bulged cartoonishly, the strain of her muscles against skin lubricated by slick sweat looked like a Belgian blue wrapped in cling film. Her super-flexed arms sported peaks that rivalled the Matterhorn’s rugged tops, cleft in two, and seemingly carved to jagged madness.

Justin’s heart beat like a drum. His cock was throbbing like a pressure cooker about to blow. It was taking on angry shades of pink and purple. Years of training stopped the whistle from blowing and relieving the pressure.

Claire put one foot in front of her, shifting her weight on to it and bending her knee. A calf exploded into sharp relief, overwhelming her shin, its razor-sharp edges defining the massive hunks of muscle morphing and flexing as they took on her 300 pound mass. Her incredible thigh detonated into an atlas of muscular topography. The definition was simply insane. Individual muscle fibres were etched across the vast expanses of the monster limb, it’s girth easily exceeding Justin’s chest twice over. Feathered striations twitched as though itching to break apart and re-form stronger, thicker, denser, like a timelapse film of some process of nature hitherto unobserved and unimaginable.

Claire’s arms suddenly hurtled down in front of her, her sledgehammer fists jolting to a halt in front of her navel. Terrifying bulbous traps rose over her shoulders, like twin heads of some horrible beast rearing climbing over her muscled back, forming an impassible barrier stopped up with her tree-stump neck in the middle, wider than her head. She grinned lasciviously.

Justin’s dick started twitching, each throb causing it to jump wildly one way and another. The sheer force of the excitement was causing minute vibrations to travel back up through his body. Involuntarily ticks beset random muscle groups from head to toe, as the strain of controlling his cock consumed the totality of his willpower.

Claire repeated the movement — her other leg now coming forward, exploding and hardening with rippling power, her upper body mass rearing back and out before being crunched forward into an all-consuming display of raw power. Her grin shifted to a mock grimace, a small grunt highlighting the extent of her flex. Her humungous torso seemed to grow.

Justin’s entire body was shaking now, his face beet-red, his fists clenched so tight his knuckles were pure white. Bits of spittle were forming at his lip.

Claire took her final steps forward, bringing her feet into alignment and causing her hypertrophied thighs to fight for space despite her feet being shoulder-width apart. Her shadow swallowed Justin whole. His eyes were at the height of her glistening, heaving, pecs. She flexed them simultaneously, popping the tectonic plates up and crunching them so they bulged ominously. The blood red pasties snapped like whips.

As a whine of desperation escaped Justin, Claire bore down on her final, most incredible, most outrageously shredded most muscular, her hard vascular form eclipsing everything. Sweat splattered all over Justin as Claire’s perfect face descended to within an inch of his. She roared with animal lust.

Before his senses could orient themselves in this new world of overwhelming muscle, Justin found himself moving through the air. Claire had moved smoothly through her last crab flex and one of her gargantuan hands was cupping Justin’s balls as she lifted his cock into her mouth. Justin gagged and flexed every muscle he had to hold on. ‘Cum,’ she intoned throatily as she enveloped his member and sucked it down to the hilt, simultaneously extending a long middle finger into his rectum and massaging him from within.

Justin’s eyes rolled back in his head and he shot what felt like gallons of ropy cum down Claire’s throat. Her big thick tongue circled his cock and seemed to yank ever more hot jism from his glans, her juicy lips pulsing his base.

Eventually Claire slowly pulled Justin out, a little trail of his juices dribbling out of her lip on to her chin. She put him back down and immediately engulfed his head in her big paws, immobilising it while she sealed his mouth with her own. Staring at him as his eyes bulged open in surprise, Claire disgorged hot wads of Justin’s own cum back into his mouth, followed by her tongue, which seemed eager to stop it down his throat. Justin swallowed as fast as he could, wanting desperately to please Claire. Knowing full well that disappointment would not go unpunished.

She let go his head. “Remember our first fling baby?” Claire asked throatily, “You had that same adorable shock on your face when I made you swallow your first load.” She was genuinely nostalgic.

“Sit down,” she said more softly. “Time for my Christmas present.” Justin looked down at the sound of a splatter. Thick gooey she-cum was pooling between Claire’s high-gloss platform heels.

She made an odd little thrusting motion with her razor-sharp hips. Abs bulged. Serratus hardened and striated into untold detail. Her clit seemed to stiffen. Then he saw it emerge. Red and white, striped, poking out between her intimidating thighs. As it slowly grew, he realised it was a dildo painted as a candy cane. He gulped as it reached its full extension, nearly a foot long. She adjusted it a little with her hand. There was no strap-on. She was holding it in place with her indescribable pussy muscles. “Merry Christmas baby,” Claire cooed. “Now be a good little bitch and grab your ankles for mommy”.

“Yes sir!” Justin whispered, doing as he was told...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [sevenpeight] SERIES: Mr and Mrs Marsden

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View