Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575464 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 08:59:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175101 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #360 on: August 07, 2018, 09:14:49 am »
Betty's squad ran to the wounded troops and did its best to get them to safety. Betty grabbed one of the bigger guys and hefted him up on her shoulders in a fireman's carry. The other members of her troop did the same. Walker was confused when he saw his hugely muscular, powerful wife load a grown man on her back and run. He shook his head to clear it when one of the soldier types pointed at a groaning man on the ground and shouted:
"Take this one, asshole! We need to scram!"
He couldn't even argue. Instead, he picked the wounded man up and followed behind them. He ran for the first few steps, but then, he had to switch to a quick step. Meanwhile, the monster that was his wife was sprinting, the wounded fighter on her shoulders holding on tight.
They reached the cars just as the enemy reinforcements reached site of their battle.
"Load them up, guys! When you're done, take cover and shoot at everyone who's coming!"
There were shouts of agreement as they quickly loaded the wounded into the cars. Within moments, they were sticky with blood. Betty got rid of hers and took up position while the others finished. Then everybody climbed on board and they took off.
The cars were hopelessly overloaded, the suspension groaning whenever they hit a ridge or rock. At the same time, the enemy technicals were approaching.
Betty pointed at them and shouted:
"Shoot the first one! We can't outrun them!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #361 on: August 07, 2018, 08:57:04 pm »
I have to say your direction of her emotions toward Walker is confusing. At one point she's acting as if she wants to reconnect with by saving him. In another, like in the last paragraph, she's acting cold and with demeaning judgements. Which are, compared to the story as a whole exagerated...
I find this last paragraph disconnect from the story. Maybe I'm wrong...

That's where I was going at: It's confusing for her. She's grown into a dominant person that is in charge, but she's not quite there yet, so she probably would like her husband to at least appear strong. He doesn't Walker has pretty much given up at this point. He even gets saved by his wife. This is different from when they saved each other during the attack on the house.

Sadly, I am not a very good author, so it's hard for me to convey this feeling.

No you are a great writer. What is missing there then, is an external description of what is happening in her head. Ex. If you describe the confusion in her head while describing the scene. But overall great writing. Keep going!!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #362 on: August 07, 2018, 09:37:30 pm »
I have to say your direction of her emotions toward Walker is confusing. At one point she's acting as if she wants to reconnect with by saving him. In another, like in the last paragraph, she's acting cold and with demeaning judgements. Which are, compared to the story as a whole exagerated...
I find this last paragraph disconnect from the story. Maybe I'm wrong...

That's where I was going at: It's confusing for her. She's grown into a dominant person that is in charge, but she's not quite there yet, so she probably would like her husband to at least appear strong. He doesn't Walker has pretty much given up at this point. He even gets saved by his wife. This is different from when they saved each other during the attack on the house.

Sadly, I am not a very good author, so it's hard for me to convey this feeling.

No you are a great writer. What is missing there then, is an external description of what is happening in her head. Ex. If you describe the confusion in her head while describing the scene. But overall great writing. Keep going!!

Thank you. Yes. That would have been it. Well, I hope it's cleared up now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #363 on: August 08, 2018, 07:07:56 am »
Walker was clinging to the side of the pickup truck's platform as Betty's troops opened fire. He was pretty sure they couldn't hit a thing with all the bumps and jumps, but they were certainly trying. Betty pointed in the direction she wanted them to go and shouted encouragement at her troops. Walker felt small and weak now.
His wife had saved him and she was in charge. It was time to give up. She would get the divorce and whatever she wanted. A man had to know when he was at his wits' end.
The concentrated fire from the cars managed to make their pursuers give up and wait for more troops. There were cheers. Betty pointed towards Marburg. The drivers nodded and put the paddles to the floor.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #364 on: August 09, 2018, 08:21:11 am »
The convoy reached the center of Marburg half an hour later. Things were pretty crazy. Some people had called up the militia and people were forming up vaguely on the town square. The effect was unsettling. The missmatch of uniforms and the plethora of guns gave off a post-apocalyptic movie feeling. Betty's car stopped and she got out, still dressed in her fatigues. She took the loudspeaker from the car and said:
"Hi, everybody. It's me, Betty. We need to clear the way to get the wounded to the hospital. This is the most important thing right now."
The mayor shouted:
"What is going on?"
"You should know. This town has been making good money by smuggling drugs all over the country. The crap part is that the competition is here to shut us down."
People looked at each other. What was that supposed to mean?
They did make room enough for the cars to go through and get to the hospital. Betty continued:
"Anyway. They're coming. I'll need everybody with medical expertise to report to the hospital. I don't think they can handle so many wounded. All the other people with guns should get ready to fight. I'll tell you where to go! All the others go home and protect your kids!"
Someone shouted:
"Hey, who died and made you king?"
The mayor climbed on the car next to Betty:
"I support her. Let's make sure we're all safe."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #365 on: August 10, 2018, 07:47:53 am »
People hastily assembled barricades with their cars. The mayor asked:
"So, what are you going to do? Fight them?"
Betty sighed.
"I'm not sure either. This could go horribly wrong. I wouldn't want our people to get hurt."
"We could try and negotiate. Let's give them a taste and then, we talk."
"That might work."
She turned to the militia leaders and told them about their plan. There were nods all around.
Moments later, the attackers rushed the town. The technicals advanced, guns blazing. People threw themselves to the ground and hoped they wouldn't get hurt. The assailants crashed through gardens and flowerbeds, the men on the cars screaming.
The defenders opened fire as good as they could, riposting to the initial rush. One of the technicals crashed into the barricade, but didn't manage to break through. The militiamen opened fire, killing the driver and the passengers. The other cars followed up, but the charge had been broken. That's when the other defenders started shooting from inside the surrounding homes. The mayor was hunkered down with Betty and some of the troops.
"Is it working?"
"We have them in overlapping fields of fire." Betty had interiorized the ideas from her crash course. "But if I were them I'd be going around town and attack from behind. I told Bill and his family that this would happen."
"Bill? Didn't you put him in a wheelchair?"
"I told him it was your idea."
"Wow. This is crazy."
"We still have to win this."
She turned to her crew.
"Guys, we're going around them. Time to finish this."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #366 on: August 11, 2018, 10:49:18 am »
Betty's troops climbed on their cars and drove straight through the gardens, flattening a few hedges and causing a commotion. Gunning their engines, they drew a wide circle and then turned on the back of the attackers. The moment they appeared, their targets realized what was going on and turned around.
Betty climbed on top of her car's flatbed and said:
"You're surrounded. Drop your weapons!"
The men stared at her. Betty wasn't sure, but those guys certainly looked weird. They probably were on some kind of drug. She hesitated. Should she just tell her troops to open fire? They'd certainly do it and it would send a message ...
She waited a few more moments, but then, some of the guys dropped their guns. Good. This was better.
Then, one of them walked towards her with his hands up.
"Are you in charge? Are you one of Roberts' guys?"
Betty nodded. She wasn't sure if that was true, but for now, it was best to act as if.
"What's your name?"
"Anton."
"Okay, Anton. I'm Betty. This is my town. We don't want trouble, and we certainly don't want anybody to get killed. It's bad enough as it is. But we're willing to shoot down all of you if you don't surrender."
Anton mulled that over, then shouted:
"Men, drop your weapons, all of you."
Betty breathed a sigh of relief. This wouldn't end in a total catastrophe.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #367 on: August 12, 2018, 08:17:41 am »
"Now, call your bosses and tell them we need to talk. I've had enough of all the secrecy and shittiness and I need to get this sorted out."
Anton stared at the bulky woman on the car. She looked like a grizzled veteran and a strangely powerful mother figure at the same time. This was completely insane. He took a deep breath:
"I'm not sure they'll want to talk. They don't negotiate."
"I will send a message if you won't do it. I'll get you all killed and send them your heads."
The gang leader stood there, paralyzed. His mind tried to understand what he had just heard.
Betty was concentrating on maintaining her pokerface. What did she just say? It had just flowed out of her mouth naturally, but she was having a hard time believing she just said that. Maybe she shouldn't have watched so many fantasy series about crazy queens.
Maybe she was a crazy queen at heart.
She certainly looked the part. A warrior queen in drab, camouflage armor.
The poor guy recovered eventually. He looked down and said:
"I will call them."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #368 on: August 13, 2018, 09:55:46 am »
Now that this was over, she had to talk to Dora. She was the only person that knew how to deal with this. She put the militia leaders in charge of the prisoners and just wanted to get into her car when she ran into Walker. He stared at her and asked:
"What just happened?"
"I'm trying to save the town. Don't be in the way."
"I won't. Sorry."
She walked past him. Suddenly, he said:
"Thank you for saving me. I ... I don't know what to say."
"Don't worry. I'll get this over with and then, we'll both go our ways."
He nodded and scrambled off, just trying to find out what to do. In the end, he went home and set about to defend it. Erin and Walker Jr. were glad to see him, as were Nancy, her kids and, less so, Bill. They had all huddled together in the living room when the call came and were anxiously waiting for news.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #369 on: August 14, 2018, 08:50:28 am »
Betty took out her phone and called on Dora.
"Betty? Good of you to call. Come on over. We have things to discuss."
"Where to?"
"Just come to Roberts' place."
"Okay ..."
A little while later, she rang and Gracie opened. Her expression was inscrutable. Was there a pang of regret? Anger? Relief? Betty couldn't tell. The older woman led her inside to Roberts' study. He was lying on the table, a gaping shot wound in his head. A gun was in his hand. Dora was standing close-by, taking deep breaths to calm down. When she saw Betty, she ran over and embraced her.
Betty asked:
"What happened?"
"That's what I like about you. Anybody else would have jumped to conclusions, but you just ask."
"So?"
"I shot him. I couldn't bear it anymore. It was a little difficult and I wanted to hit him in the chest, but without hands, those things are hard to aim."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #370 on: August 15, 2018, 08:36:08 am »
"But why?"
"So we could all be free. Now that everything is falling apart, we can finally be rid of this."
Betty just waited for the other woman to continue. As she spoke, Dora started sobbing.
"It's all pretty simple, really. Roberts started his business in Vietnam and Cambodia. He'd buy wholesale, bring the drugs here in secret and distribute them by using the trucks. Walker was one of his drivers. No questions asked was the perfect strategy for him. When I went to Afghanistan, Roberts suggested expanding the scope of his business. I helped him, but when I got hit, I ran out. Also, I had a lot of trouble getting clean. You really helped me with that."
Betty nodded. She didn't think of that, but a lot of Dora's initial troubles made sense.
"The problem was that running a family business in times of globalization is getting really hard. So the competition started antagonizing Roberts and he got you to fight for him after he saw what you did to Mike and Bill. He was impressed. And now, it's time for this to end."
The older musclewoman scratched her chin, then said:
"They are coming to negotiate. I need someone who knows the business. Why don't you both come over and we find a solution that helps the town and gets us out of the line of fire."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #371 on: August 16, 2018, 11:25:57 am »
It took a good week to clear everything up. The whole feeling was pretty strange. The mayor was sitting at a table with a musclewoman, an amputee and a housewife, running negotiations with a bunch of very professional-looking young men which had to hand over their guns upon entry. He was feeling as if he was living a western movie.
At last, they found a compromise. The town would take over Roberts' business collectively. The sheriff was asked to accept this, which he did. As the mayor's cousin, it was all about the family business. Besides, Roberts had bought him off years ago. Dora and Gracie would manage the day-to-day business, since they both knew the tricks of the trade. The cartel or whatever it was would let them be, even using them as distributors. In a weird way, this made the whole business sort of legal. Well, not really, but since everybody's livelihood depended on it, this was the best solution.
When all was said and done, Betty was left with a feeling of loss. Things were coming to an end. It also left her with the question of what she should do now. Should she leave everything behind and move to a big city where her weirdness wouldn't be a problem? She'd be a small fish in a big pond. Should she stay and never reach anything extraordinary? Should she abandon her family and her kids for her dreams? This wasn't easy.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #372 on: August 17, 2018, 08:00:08 am »
Everybody was excited. On stage, the music of the lightweights was blaring. The middleweights were already standing in line to go out and show off their gains. Meanwhile, the heavyweights were still pumping up. Betty could feel her mighty muscles contract as she pulled the bands up again and again. Her huge arms were bulging, the veins full of blood and power. Her deep tan made her skin chestnut-colored. She was incredibly ripped. The diet had been hard on her, but she had managed to maintain her size mostly. She grunted. Her chest spread, her thick, feathered pecs swelling. With her muscles, she could probably compete against lightweight, maybe even middleweight men. The tape on her nipples loosened again. She frowned and continued her pumping. She had to bring herself up to size. After all, the competition was fierce now.
She looked over at Jennifer. Her former pupil was bulging with power. Gone were the last vestiges of her former plumpness. Instead, the young woman had transformed herself into a mountain of muscle. Her shoulders were even wider than Betty's, which was just as well since they gave her enough space for her enormous tits. Jennifer had fulfilled her dream: Her breasts were now bigger than her head, round and uber-fake. She was pretty sure that she'd be getting marked down for obscuring her pecs and the top part of her abs, but she loved this look. In the off-season, Jennifer was a hulking ogress. Now, she was hard and ripped. Betty could clearly see the folds and dents of the implant under her darkened skin. LaKima walked up to them , finally ready. The lightweights just returned from the stage, staring at the enormous women still preparing. While they were quite feminine and cute in some way, the muscle monsters were downright terrifying.
LaKima grinned as the smaller women tried to get to their stuff without even looking at them.

Boobs version
Everybody was excited. On stage, the music of the lightweights was blaring. The middleweights were already standing in line to go out and show off their gains. Meanwhile, the heavyweights were still pumping up. Betty could feel her mighty muscles contract as she pulled the bands up again and again. Her huge arms were bulging, the veins full of blood and power. Her deep tan made her skin chestnut-colored. She was incredibly ripped. The diet had been hard on her, but she had managed to maintain her size mostly. She grunted. Her chest spread, her thick, feathered pecs swelling. Her large, round tits were only covered by a thin layer of skin, the implants painfully obvious. At her size, this was somewhat inevitable. With her muscles, she could probably compete against lightweight, maybe even middleweight men. The tape on her nipples loosened again. She frowned and continued her pumping. She had to bring herself up to size. After all, the competition was fierce now.
She looked over at Jennifer. Her former pupil was bulging with power. Gone were the last vestiges of her former plumpness. Instead, the young woman had transformed herself into a mountain of muscle. Her shoulders were even wider than Betty's, which was just as well since they gave her enough space for her enormous tits. Jennifer had fulfilled her dream: Her breasts were now bigger than her head, round and uber-fake. She was pretty sure that she'd be getting marked down for obscuring her pecs and the top part of her abs, but she loved this look. In the off-season, Jennifer was a hulking ogress. Now, she was hard and ripped. Betty could clearly see the folds and dents of the implant under her darkened skin. LaKima walked up to them , finally ready. The lightweights just returned from the stage, staring at the enormous women still preparing. While they were quite feminine and cute in some way, the muscle monsters were downright terrifying.
LaKima grinned as the smaller women tried to get to their stuff without even looking at them.

Hair version
Everybody was excited. On stage, the music of the lightweights was blaring. The middleweights were already standing in line to go out and show off their gains. Meanwhile, the heavyweights were still pumping up. Betty could feel her mighty muscles contract as she pulled the bands up again and again. Her huge arms were bulging, the veins full of blood and power. Her deep tan made her skin chestnut-colored. Shaving off her "fur" as she called it, was a little sad, but if she wanted to win, she'd have to make concessions. She just craved to let it grow out again soon.
Betty was incredibly ripped. The diet had been hard on her, but she had managed to maintain her size mostly. She grunted. Her chest spread, her thick, feathered pecs swelling. With her muscles, she could probably compete against lightweight, maybe even middleweight men. The tape on her nipples loosened again. She frowned and continued her pumping. She had to bring herself up to size. After all, the competition was fierce now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #373 on: August 18, 2018, 11:22:05 am »
Betty admired the rest of her "squad". They had made great progress. LaKima had grown truly gigantic, her long legs now bulging with power. She was now the second biggest of them, dwarfed only by Bella. The former stripper had decided to go all in and had trained her muscles way above their breaking point. If LaKima was big, Bella was bigger. She was looking downright brutal, carrying shocking amounts of muscle on her body. Still, she maintained the flexibility from her dancer days, which meant that she was able to perform bizarre and shocking contortions. Not on stage, of course.
The sheer endless supply of money from Dora's business, combined with the easy availability of steroids and growth hormone had made them all go crazy. The four muscle monsters took up position in the center of the room. The two remaining heavyweights looked worried and rather puny next to those giantesses. They looked at each other and Betty led their "prayer".
"Girls, this is it. We've come a long way and tonight, we're going to blow them all away. We're huge, we're ripped and we're thirsty, so let's get out there and show them what we've got!"
The others cheered and lifted their muscular arms with a "woot!". They finished the last touches on their makeup and outfits, then it was time to get on stage.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #374 on: August 18, 2018, 09:01:40 pm »
At last, it was over. Unsurprisingly, they managed to take the top three heavyweight awards. Bella grinned as she lifted the massive broadsword.
"Ooh. This is like out of an eighties fantasy painting. Whoever came up with that?"
"Hey, watch where you're pointing that thing!"
Jennifer was grinning. She had hit third place on her first competition and she was feeling proud. LaKima had managed second place, something which she decided was okay for her. Betty had received a special award for her contributions to fitness and bodybuilding. For her, her friends' victories were her own. After all, she had developed the structures that allowed them to succeed.
All over the country, Jennifer was setting up gyms according to Betty's original concept and the thing was working. Eric Jr. and her were tremendously busy, which was one of the reasons it had taken so long for her to compete. Speaking of Eric Jr., he just came out of the men's backstage area, joining his wife and his kids' godmother. He was downright enormous now. He competed in the men's heavyweights. This time, he even managed to hit fourth place.
Jennifer showed him her bronze medal and said:
"Wow, I actually managed to get a higher placement!"
The hulking man embraced his wife, her enormous tits getting compressed between their supercharged chests. He lifted her up and whirled her around:
"I'm so proud of you! This is amazing!"

The group ended up at an Asian joint this time. The now traditional devouring of trash food as a reward for weeks of hard dieting had become a major thing for them. The waiters and waitresses stared at the gargantuan people that were sinking enormous amounts of food, not sure whether this all-you-can-eat business was worthwhile anymore. Bella had gone into full barbarian mode and spoke of herself in the third person while also going "By Crom!" every few sentences. LaKima was just happy to finally eat something, but couldn't help admiring Eric Jr.'s hugeness at the same time. Jennifer noticed and nodded. She didn't mind sharing. Despite her own libido being boosted by all the stuff she was shooting, she still found it hard to keep up with her husband's. Betty leaned back and watched her muscular family stuff their faces. This was incredible.
In a way, her life had been turned around twice. First, she had taken the reins in her own original household. But now, she was once again in charge of the chores and everything. Okay, the chores now included a lot of preparing food for bodybuilders, of planning their cycles and of stopping them from beating each other up when they were short-fused as hell from all the roids, but in the end, she was a housewife again.
A wealthy one, though. Dora's business was still running well and the franchise was also quite useful. She recently met Walker again. Betty only rarely visited Marburg now, mostly to see her kids and her parents. It was weird to be back in this tiny town. Walker worked as a nurse now, using his experience in taking care of Bill as a foundation for a career that was way less dangerous than his previous one.

Hair version
The group ended up at an Asian joint this time. The now traditional devouring of trash food as a reward for weeks of hard dieting had become a major thing for them. The waiters and waitresses stared at the gargantuan people that were sinking enormous amounts of food, not sure whether this all-you-can-eat business was worthwhile anymore. Bella had gone into full barbarian mode and spoke of herself in the third person while also going "By Crom!" every few sentences. LaKima was just happy to finally eat something, but couldn't help admiring Eric Jr.'s hugeness at the same time. Jennifer noticed and nodded. She didn't mind sharing. Despite her own libido being boosted by all the stuff she was shooting, she still found it hard to keep up with her husband's. Betty leaned back and watched her muscular family stuff their faces. This was incredible.
In a way, her life had been turned around twice. First, she had taken the reins in her own original household. But now, she was once again in charge of the chores and everything. Okay, the chores now included a lot of preparing food for bodybuilders, of planning their cycles, managing their body hair, including the spots they couldn't reach and of stopping them from beating each other up when they were short-fused as hell from all the roids, but in the end, she was a housewife again.
A wealthy one, though. Dora's business was still running well and the franchise was also quite useful. She recently met Walker again. Betty only rarely visited Marburg now, mostly to see her kids and her parents. It was weird to be back in this tiny town. Walker worked as a nurse now, using his experience in taking care of Bill as a foundation for a career that was way less dangerous than his previous one.

Leaving her kids in Nancy's and Walker's care had been strange. But, as Erin put it, they didn't feel more abandoned than they already were. Having a cynic as a daughter was hard. On the other hand, her own focus on getting things done had clearly been transferred to her: Erin was fit now, having won a scholarship for soccer and using it to become a doctor. Walker Jr. was training as a mechanic at a garage run by Bill's family. He was doing fine as far as she could say. There was word of him dating his boss' daughter. Betty wasn't too sure about this.
Her relationship with Walker was calm now. He treated her with respect, she sent some money discreetly and whenever she was in town, they'd have some coffee together and chat. For her, this was a short visit to her former life and just about enough. She could bear with this, but not for long. Sometimes, she wondered what would have happened if Walker had managed to keep his cock in his pants. Would they have stayed together like her parents? Living happily ever after? She knew full well that her parents fought a lot, but never in public and they usually made up right afterwards. But they managed. Walker and her had just prefered to run away.
She sighed. Best not to think too much about what could have been.

All in all, things were working out. Literally.
Then, her phone rang. It was Lorraine. She got up and walked to a quieter spot in the restaurant.
"Hi, Lorraine. Did you enjoy the show?"
"You were amazing! I'm still all hot. This was incredible!"
"We're at the Chinese restaurant, if that's what you want to know."
"Can I come?"
"Oh, we're not going to disappoint our biggest fan, are we?"
She could hear the plump woman choke with lust.
As she was on the way, Betty returned to her friends:
"Guess who's coming?"
Bella shrugged:
"Lorraine?"
"Sure! She loved us."
The other musclewoman laughed:
"Ooh. I'm so going to get a foot massage tonight!"
LaKima grinned:
"She's amazing, don't you think?"
"The best."
Suddenly, Bella had an idea:
"We should call Kira. I haven't seen her in ages and she's going to love this."
Betty nodded. That was a great idea. Maybe she should also bring the camera.

Kira took a deep breath. The equipment was pretty heavy. Betty's call had come as a surprise. She didn't even recognize the voice at first. Following her divorce from Walker, they had lost contact for a while. Then, it was mostly chats over the messenger and occasional newsletters about another of Betty's stores opening. Betty had given her a lifelong member card, but Kira hadn't used it for now. The whole thing was still pretty awkward for her, after all, she had been the cause of all those changes. They were changes for the better, she assumed, but still, losing Walker and her so quickly had made her reconsider.
She knocked on the door of the motel room. There was a chuckle inside.
"Ooh, she's here."
"Lorraine, you can stop for a moment. But you are divine."
"Thank you ..."
Then, the door was opened and Kira's jaw dropped. It took her a moment to realize who she was looking at. Betty was absurdly huge now. Her muscles were incredibly thick and ripped and her face had somehow transformed. The former cute housewife had developed a hard, strong jaw, the dieting making her look even fiercer. Betty was looking dominant and unstoppable. Her face wasn't too masculine, but it certainly lost any softness.
"Kira! You came! This is great!"
The voice had also dropped. Kira was intimidated and a little shocked.
Betty embraced her, her mighty arms surrounding Kira's trim, fit body. The stripper's big round breasts were squeezed against Betty's uber chest.

Boobs version
Kira took a deep breath. The equipment was pretty heavy. Betty's call had come as a surprise. She didn't even recognize the voice at first. Following her divorce from Walker, they had lost contact for a while. Then, it was mostly chats over the messenger and occasional newsletters about another of Betty's stores opening. Betty had given her a lifelong member card, but Kira hadn't used it for now. The whole thing was still pretty awkward for her, after all, she had been the cause of all those changes. They were changes for the better, she assumed, but still, losing Walker and her so quickly had made her reconsider.
She knocked on the door of the motel room. There was a chuckle inside.
"Ooh, she's here."
"Lorraine, you can stop for a moment. But you are divine."
"Thank you ..."
Then, the door was opened and Kira's jaw dropped. It took her a moment to realize who she was looking at. Betty was absurdly huge now. Her muscles were incredibly thick and ripped and her face had somehow transformed. The former cute housewife had developed a hard, strong jaw, the dieting making her look even fiercer. Betty was looking dominant and unstoppable. Her face wasn't too masculine, but it certainly lost any softness. Then, there were her massive, round tits that stuck out from her chest like handballs.
"Kira! You came! This is great!"
The voice had also dropped. Kira was intimidated and a little shocked.
Betty embraced her, her mighty arms surrounding Kira's trim, fit body. The stripper's big round breasts were squeezed against Betty's own implants on her uber chest.

The other musclewomen turned to her and Kira was even more impressed. They had all gone huge. Bella was a female colossus, built like a monstrous fortress, her big round naked breasts protruding from her broad, powerful chest. Her face was just as harsh, yet it was smoothed a little by her big, taut lips and her lack of hard lines. She left the plump, crimson woman and ran to greet her former colleague. Kira was on the verge of panicking. If all those huge women would get on top on her, they'd pulverize her.
Then she saw LaKima approach. If the others were huge, she was gigantic. With her long, striated legs, her overdefined muscles covering every inch of her body and her brutally dried skin, she was bodybuilding personified. She growled:
"Wow, Betty, I didn't know you had friends that aren't completely covered in muscles!"
Kira sighed with relief when she understood that this amazon wouldn't squeeze her further.
That's when Jennifer and Eric Jr. showed up.
Seeing Jennifer's insane tits swing closer, she got career doubts. If her own were too big for normal people, these were too large for normal strippers. She hadn't seen tits like these since the eighties. And she suddenly realized she wanted them. She didn't much care for the rest, but those were incredible ...

"God, Jennifer, where did you get those tits?"
"They're custom-made. My surgeon ordered them from a small overseas company and put them in me. I've been getting fill-ups for over a year now and they're still not at their limit."
"Okay ... Just how heavy are they?"
Jennifer grinned and lifted the massive fake boobs, which made her big, hard biceps tighten and swell.
"I dunno. Not too much. I've got the foundation to carry them, so it's no big deal." As Kira tried to focus, she added: "Okay, five thousand ccs each."
"What the fuck?"
"Definitely the fuck. Yes, you can touch them."
Eric Jr. grinned as his wife teased her stripper fan. This was incredible. He was so far beyond anything a small town boy could ever have hoped for and he was living the dream.
Kira slowly undressed her friend's mighty tits. Jennifer teased her by flexing her humungous pecs, making her boobs wobble and jump. Kira's throat was dry. This woman was amazing ...
Finally, she got them out. They were truly enormous and way larger than her head. Her own big breasts looked almost ridiculously tiny next to these mammoths.

Betty interrupted the show.
"So, Kira, the idea would be that we get to do a little movie together. Lorraine would help us, wearing a mask, I assume."
The deep crimson woman nodded eagerly.
Kira agreed:
"We can try. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep it up, though."
"You could see it like this: You're not going to get us so ripped and worked up anytime soon."
The stripper nodded.
"Cool." She turned to Jennifer. "I just need a rough plan and we can get to work."
"How about this: Lorraine is the chambermaid and all those muscle goddesses come here unexpectantly, all pumped up and hard from the contest."
Kira turned to the others:
"Are you on board with this?"
People nodded.
Time to get pumped up again.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View