Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by luvfbb on 13 Aug 2016
  • Here you go guys she finally sent me a pic. Let me know what you think?

• #2 by luvfbb on 22 Oct 2016
  • She is getting massive.

• #3 by luvfbb on 18 Nov 2016

• This girl just mostly does cardio and does not use any weights for her calves.
  • #4 by maviayy on 18 Nov 2016
  •  :-*please who is she.....
  • #5 by luvfbb on 19 Nov 2016
  • Someone I know but she is amazing. She has the quads calves hammies and glutes of a female bodybuilder but she doesn't lift like a female bodybuilder.

I have more pics will post later.

• #6 by petitskinny on 19 Nov 2016
  • Wow ! Really great !

Could you take a picture of your legs beside her ?

I would ask her to squat me  :bravo:
  • #7 by luvfbb on 19 Nov 2016
  • I actually work legs harder than her but she will make me look small. Her muscle is so much harder than mine to. Its just mind blowing the quality of muscle she has. She really has legs like a fbb but she doenst lift like one. She is a shy and self conscious about her muscular legs. She said they have been like this since Jr High and she always tried to hide them in school.
  • #8 by femusclelover on 21 Nov 2016
  • She definitively shouldn't hide her legs.
  • #9 by Jarhead300099 on 04 Dec 2016
  • more of her please
  • #10 by petitskinny on 08 Jan 2017
  • Amazing ! Are you dating her ?  I would give anything to have a ride on her shoulders !!
  • #11 by flexomatic on 24 Mar 2017
  • Are her biceps equally huge? :)
  • #12 by matteomarton on 07 Apr 2017
  •  :-* simply amazing
    • matteomarton
  • #13 by bicepboy on 07 Apr 2017
  • A big wow. 
  • #14 by catchit on 09 Apr 2017
  • Yeh..., I'm finding it hard to believe that she doesn't do some heavy squats. Her thighs are just too big just doing a little cardio. Thanks for the pics mackdogg13!  :bravo:
  • #15 by luvfbb on 04 May 2017
  • Im telling you guys her genes are amazing when it comes to her quads. She does squat but so do I and I dont have legs even close to that. I do squat lunges leg presses etc and she does squat and T25 she doesnt even run anymore. Its like one of those annie ample stories. Her calves are massive and she doesnt even work them AT ALL she just has superior genetics when it comes to quads glutes hammies and calves.
Pages:
Actions