Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by MazBurn on 25 Jan 2016
  • Hi,

I'm Maz Burn, from the London Area of the U.K.
    There's a few pictures of me floating around already!
    26yrs old, 162cms and 190lbs.

Nice to meet you all!

Feel free to contact
    Me!

• MazBurn
  • #2 by chango14 on 25 Jan 2016
  • great to have you here Maz !

you have incredible size already how long have you been training ? What are your current goals in the short term and long term. Do you have a date in mind that you will compete this year ?

all the best
    - Chris
  • #3 by MazBurn on 25 Jan 2016
  • Hi Chris,

Thankyou these are all off season recent pictures. I have the daily Paris show
    Next weekend and then hitting a hard 3
    month bulk again to reach 210lbs lean before I start prep in May ready
    To compete in WABBA Amateur Grand Prix on fbb on the 24th July. Then bulk again till the worlds in November if I qualify and will compete in the NAC fbb on November to qualify for their worlds/universe. Also get out to the states
    This year do some more filming hopefully and long term get bigger and better!!!
    Maz X
    • MazBurn
  • #4 by chango14 on 25 Jan 2016
  • Hi Chris,

Thankyou these are all off season recent pictures. I have the daily Paris show
    Next weekend and then hitting a hard 3
    month bulk again to reach 210lbs lean before I start prep in May ready
    To compete in WABBA Amateur Grand Prix on fbb on the 24th July. Then bulk again till the worlds in November if I qualify and will compete in the NAC fbb on November to qualify for their worlds/universe. Also get out to the states
    This year do some more filming hopefully and long term get bigger and better!!!
    Maz X

wow that would be some crazy size at your height( or any heigh for that matter.) look forward to seeing you accomplish your goals. I checked out your insta**** and its great that you respond and post actual stats as you progress !
    - Chris
  • #5 by RobMash on 25 Jan 2016
  • Hi Maz! Welcome on biggest community of female bodybuilding on web!  :wob:
    Very interesting to know your news here! You are very muscular, I see few muscular women with a size  similar to your, compliments! Nice surprise!
  • #6 by I like strong women on 01 Feb 2016
  •  Hi Maz,
    You look great- along with a great overall look of power and strength, you have well developed traps, which are a muscle group that many lifters and bodybuilders ignore. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to seeing more of you.
  • #7 by Tomd1 on 03 Apr 2016
  • Wow, you look amazing Maz. You should visit Ireland sometime ;)
    • Tomd1
  • #8 by M7 on 10 May 2016
  • Welcome to the forum Maz! You are so Beautiful.  :-* I love your physique! I wish you all the best and I hope you continue to get bigger.
  • #9 by FML88 on 24 May 2016
  • Hey, Nice introduction, you got an impressive physique :) hope the best for you
    • FML88
  • #10 by Lift_seeker on 06 Jul 2016
  • Awesome one of my fav girls from europe. Too bad she was just on here for 1 hour and never returned to post again :(
  • #11 by john550 on 08 Jul 2016
  • Nice to have you on our board.
     :wob:
    • john550
  • #12 by michaelb on 09 Jul 2016
  • Hello,Maz,From Florida,USA! Michael Here,and I've known You through many other Blogs,I.E.,Her Biceps and © Saradas,as Your Incredible Pictures are posted there and the You Tube Site! Your Awesome Physique is Strong,Sexy and So Gorgeous! Welcome to the Saradas Board!
  • #13 by xaneres on 04 Mar 2017
  • Wow that is some size. Those arms are terrific and I love your chest (thankfully silicon free). Good luck for the future.
    • xaneres
  • #14 by Ratedrko on 05 Jun 2017
  • keep it goin you r the best
  • #15 by Liesbeth on 05 Jun 2017
  • Hi welcome here
    • Liesbeth
Pages:
Actions