Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Paulina Solevic on 29 Sep 2017
  • Close hands of course... Biceps looks bigger with close hands...
  • #32 by Paulina Solevic on 29 Sep 2017
  • Close hands of course, because double biceps pose with open hands is for poor skinny fitness and bikini girls. Bodybuilding only admits "close hands".
  • #33 by Dunerider304 on 06 Oct 2017
  • Closed only. I think physique should feature bodybuilding posing instead of figure posing.
  • #34 by tate1 on 06 Oct 2017
  • Either is fine with me, as long as the bis look bulging.
    BTW, who are the ladies in the pic?
  • #35 by RobMash on 06 Oct 2017
  • Either is fine with me, as long as the bis look bulging.
    BTW, who are the ladies in the pic?
    Hayley Mcneff and Lindsay Mulinazzi
  • #36 by L0ganX on 08 Oct 2017
  • i like close hands on most muscular girls. On more petite open hands are fine!!
    • L0ganX
  • #37 by tate1 on 10 Oct 2017
  • I like the combination of them both, as seen in the gif here:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=455395.0

[thanks, femcepsfan]
  • #38 by bm2boats on 26 Oct 2017
  • It all depends. Some days closed, others open. Depends on what the judges want to see when competeing.
  • #39 by oystercake23 on 21 Nov 2017
  • Closed hands make the biceps look bigger.
  • #40 by Liesbeth on 21 Nov 2017
  • I like the combination of them both, as seen in the gif here:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=455395.0

[thanks, femcepsfan]
    Nice one. I like to combine other way at fitness stage. The open hand pose as requested and finally a short close hand before relax for show max peaks a second.
    • Liesbeth
  • #41 by Maladjester on 07 Jan 2018
  • Closed for preference. Open is okay. Only thing I don't like is when they grab their thumbs. Looks really dumb.
  • #42 by khuddle on 09 Jan 2018
  • Pretty much like everyone else -- I prefer closed, but I'm fine with open in physique.
  • #43 by borntobemild on 09 Jan 2018
  • Tami Wooden always looked great with open hands.
  • #44 by MadameXena on 21 Jan 2018
  • Do Bikini and Figure women even do double bicep poses? I thought they just did a few posturing stances on stage, all part of the desperate desire of organisers to have women on stage that don't look too muscular for the tastes of main stream audiences who aren't watching anyway.

I prefer the closed hand poses as it gives a sense of attitude and strength. The muscle didn't get there because the woman was flouncing around the gym using the mirrors to apply lip gloss. She worked damn hard to look amazing and posing with open hands is the same as trying to hit poses in high heels.
Pages:
Actions