Image Hosting provided by ImageBam
    • vicenzo04
  • #17 by Nageboorte on 19 Jul 2012
  • #18 by vicenzo04 on 27 Jul 2012
  • She looks really pretty on this set!

• vicenzo04
  • #19 by dave72 on 27 Jul 2012
  • Yes that will be great to see her doing karate kicks ! I read somewhere she's black belt .
  • #20 by vicenzo04 on 07 Aug 2012
  • Some more!

• vicenzo04
  • #21 by vicenzo04 on 10 Aug 2012

• Image Hosting provided by ImageBam
    • vicenzo04
  • #22 by vicenzo04 on 19 Aug 2012

• vicenzo04
  • #23 by dave72 on 26 Aug 2012
  • I sent her an email on "Musclegirlzlive" on month ago for a webcam session but i have any answer !
    Somebody seen her on webcam ?
  • #24 by vicenzo04 on 27 Aug 2012

• vicenzo04
  • #25 by vicenzo04 on 18 Sep 2012

• vicenzo04
  • #26 by vicenzo04 on 28 Sep 2012

• vicenzo04
  • #27 by Motaro on 03 Oct 2012
  • Yes that will be great to see her doing karate kicks ! I read somewhere she's black belt .
    I totally agree with you! Yes, it would be GREAT to see her doing powerful karate kicks. Kicks of so powerful legs are LETHAL, so I would like to see her breaking different objects by her kicks and knees. She must not only show her muscles, but also use them in action. I think, she's more strong than Pumphrey Bros. And of course, she would do all breaking routine not in baggy gi, but in bikini, shown on prev photos or in

She also played soccer, so I want to add this: she juggles soccer ball with her gorgeous legs and then traps it between thighs and BURSTS. Same juggles orange or smaller ball, traps it between calf and thigh and also CRUSHES. And also trying to play soccer with beachballs, what POP after her kicks! Or hitting targets with soccer ball!
    • Motaro
  • #28 by vicenzo04 on 10 Oct 2012
  • More stuff!

• vicenzo04
  • #29 by vicenzo04 on 18 Oct 2012

• vicenzo04
  • #30 by Barry Allen on 18 Oct 2012
    I totally agree with you! Yes, it would be GREAT to see her doing powerful karate kicks. Kicks of so powerful legs are LETHAL, so I would like to see her breaking different objects by her kicks and knees. She must not only show her muscles, but also use them in action. I think, she's more strong than Pumphrey Bros. And of course, she would do all breaking routine not in baggy gi, but in bikini, shown on prev photos or in

She also played soccer, so I want to add this: she juggles soccer ball with her gorgeous legs and then traps it between thighs and BURSTS. Same juggles orange or smaller ball, traps it between calf and thigh and also CRUSHES. And also trying to play soccer with beachballs, what POP after her kicks! Or hitting targets with soccer ball!

Seriously bro, what are you smoking?
Pages:
Actions