Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by diggs on 06 Jul 2017
  • Pretty interesting how no one's commented here in almost two years, but those comments about the ladies and who's the best on HBC would be accurate if they'd been posted yesterday.

• #32 by joe6345 on 06 Jul 2017

•  I recently cammed with julietta fit but just premium but she is a lot bigger is beautiful and very friendly.
    Oana cammed with her several times loved every minute huge as we all know.
  • #33 by FemFlexUSA on 12 Jul 2017
  • There is only one Queen. 

Aleesha and AmazonKa are the heirs apparent.

LOVE me some Julieta Fit. She's on less often now than in years past, but this ageless beauty still delivers a winning show time after time.

You have to see GirlPower. Trust me, she can accommodate almost any roleplay fantasy you can imagine.  And her voice is sexy as hell, too.

Bubbles and Angela are American vets who continue to look fantastic and get the job done for their fans.

There are many more terrific women not mentioned yet, but I still believe there is a model for almost every taste on HBC. 
  • #34 by diggs on 14 Jul 2017

• There are many more terrific women not mentioned yet, but I still believe there is a model for almost every taste on HBC.

Agreed.
    Sometimes I'm in the mood for a big bb and sometimes I'm in the mood for a ripped bikini type.
    Angie is amazing and has been forever, but I also love spending time with Mia. (Even when she can't get her microphone to work.)
  • #35 by onecoldday on 07 Aug 2017
  • Kick_Ass_Blonde is newer and puts on a hell of a show. Great enthusiasm. Doesn't hurt that she's also naturally beautiful. Definitely worth spending some time with her. Not a tease, doesn't string you along and even looks like she's enjoying herself.

• #36 by femwrest on 23 Aug 2017
  • Kick_Ass_Blonde is newer and puts on a hell of a show. Great enthusiasm. Doesn't hurt that she's also naturally beautiful. Definitely worth spending some time with her. Not a tease, doesn't string you along and even looks like she's enjoying herself.

I second this.  Gorgeous lady, sexy voice, follows your requests, definitely worth checking her out!
    • femwrest
  • #37 by slim on 28 Aug 2017

I second this.  Gorgeous lady, sexy voice, follows your requests, definitely worth checking her out!

I third this! She has some of the best abs on HBC - super ripped and defined.
  • #38 by Teggard on 29 Aug 2017
  • I can't recommend Amazonka enough. Holy shit. I just "got off" of a 20+ min 1-on-1 with her. She is up to 47 cm biceps, 73 cm legs, and 100 kg in weight. If you treat her nicely, she leaves exactly nothing to the imagination. Nothing. She is descriptive both in voice and in text. Is there a way I can open my wallet over my computer and vomit more money into it? Worth it.

YoungSensation is always a good flex show for biceps and chest, but I haven't gotten her into private yet to see her limits. She is drop-dead gorgeous and always smiling. Even if she never does topless (anyone?), she's well worth the premium price for some flexing, kissing, and teasing.

Anna M Strong takes some time to get going, but she was great in Premium. Next time I see her, I'll try private. She was an extremely sensual talker.

Aleesha is Aleesha. If you don't know what you're in store for, you're not looking hard enough. There's usually a crowd in free, and some concrete-skull dum-dum is always trying to ask her to flex when she's not even on screen. Hey, ya know what? The numbers are great. It means that only about 40 people per minute ask her how much she lifts. Sigh. Thank god the good stuff happens behind a paywall. The good stuff is good.

BigThickMuscle was great the one time I took her into fantasy, and though I heard some people complain about her attitude, she was nothing but sweet with me. She really dislikes people just issuing demands instead of conversational requests - at least, that's how it seemed based on how she was a little rude to one fella that just barked out a couple of commands. I'd love to cam with her again; any updated reviews would be appreciated!

Laurie Steele was fine, she has a great attitude, but when she's just flexing, I'd honestly prefer to simply buy her clips. I might give her another go sometime and try to change the session into more sensual muscle worship instead of a flex show. She seems like she would do that well.

Scrumptious said nothing verbally, but recommended via chat we go to private, and she put on a full strip + flex show. She's not as big as the other women I mentioned, but she's pretty hot! Nice red hair, too.
  • #39 by kostas on 29 Aug 2017
  • Girlpower, dynamic duo, thinkjuicy are all amazing girls and they wont spend any seconds of your time chatting but  they are  all ready to start  doing  whatever you ask them immediately,  in contrast with other ''blonde'' girls  who chat the whole time of the private and do a one minute of flexing when they see that your credits are over and with other girls too ,  that start doing what you have tell them but for 2 minutes they wont reply to your message, but they wil still flexing the same thing. So  i suggest a show with this 4 girls. Of course they are  more girls too, i am just saying the girls i have recently visit.
  • #40 by mo235x on 15 Sep 2017
  • I like Aleesha but her cam shows are not worth the present per minute charge in one on one. Too much handbra stuff along with trying to leave things to our imagination, I have not cammed with her for a few months now so maybe her routine has changed.

Babybeefcakes is great no holds barred action with her and Amazonka is great very accommodating although her camera frame rate is rubbish.

Has anyone cammed with Thicktank on musclegirlive?
  • #41 by jogck on 25 Oct 2017
  • 1. Amber_Steel - She can literally fulfill any fantasy on anyday. She has best Body as well.

Others ;-

2. GoldPower - The Best Woman after Amber Deluca. Very Kind too. She is most Vascular and Caters all kind of fantasies.
    3. ShootingStar - She got Huge n Hard Muscles. Enough to melt any guy.
    4. Mighty Peanut - looks even better on live Cam sessions than her HD Videos on internet.
    5. Babybeefcake
    6. Muscular_Lena
    7. Jennifer Scarpetta
    8. Angela Salvagno
    9. Monstress
    10. MissLisa
    11 She_Hulk
  • #42 by blackute on 18 Nov 2017
  • I've had a fairly light year on HBC compared to other years but looking at my history there are few standouts.
    CatWoman has always been number one, she can pose really well and we regularly meet on Skype for a very reasonable fee.
    Bubbles in contest shape is gorgeous and her new set of t!ts are great, we also meet on Skype from time to time.
    I have struck up a good relationship with MissLisa, her biceps are still the best and I've managed to convert her to Skype as well.
    Some of the others include babygirlbrasilian, Lil_Dynamite, Mia.
    Ms_Biceps is a newbie with a hot body, I rate Sugar and Spice as a bit of spunk and one under the radar is Muscles constellation
    And the best pair of t!ts I've seen on HBC belong to HotHardcore, they are ridiculously good.
  • #43 by lost01 on 28 Nov 2017
  • I really like Kick_Ass Blonde have to agree there she is fairly new however her abs are outstanding and as someone here said it does not hurt she is a natural beauty. I also like AmazonKa she is amazing and very impressive at 220 pounds with almost 19 inch biceps she is very ripped and her legs are huge. One of my favorite all time is Rennee and she is back and looks like she os coming for a comeback on 2018 so look out.
  • #44 by fp909 on 23 Jan 2018
  • in no particular order:

- Danger Zone has a great chest, great arms, great back, and puts ona good show, at least in my experience.

- Beauty is a Beast has one of the best chests on the site IMO. i don't usually ask much from her because I love seeing her flex topless but she always delivers.

- the aforementioned Kick Ass Blonde is a great performer, super friendly, accomodating. best abs on the site by far, everything else aint bad too

- monstress has always been great though I haven't been in with her recently, kind of waiting to see a leaner look

- peaks has been great hisotrically but not on recently. topless was always my thing with her though i prefer her on the leaner end.

- lauren quinn, dunno if she visits anymore but she was ALWAYS A++++

- ktarzan has an unbelieveable upper body. i dont run into her enough

- angiebeasts back and arms are incredible. she's a premium user at the moment. dunno if that will change but it would be incredible if so

- same goes for show stopper

- dominiqueblack MAY be the best girl on the site for my money. I'm in llove with her chest, back, arms, attitude, look. i've spent more on her than anyone.

- thick and ripped (dena) is incredible and since she started doing topless even more so. id been waiting to see her chest for years

- princessprotein was ok she did a bunch for me but haven't seen her on recently

- ms_show n tell for my money is the best new girl on the site. incredible chest, already doing topless, great presence and loves to flex. incredible strength too and she isn't lying about it
  • #45 by mussgal on 24 Jan 2018
  • naughty nuriye - very open to anything. massive physique...those arms are just something else
    babybeefcake - open to anything, very chatty in free chat. hasnt been in best condition past few months
    thick & ripped - great condition, loves to flex those pecs
    blecksrocks - quality muscle and always in great condition. her moods can be up and down. make sure u catch her on a good day.
    hot lisa - great physique, huge tits. doesnt always have sound - she prefers typing so not the best experience in 1 on 1.
Pages:
Actions