THE AMAZING

PALMARES:

Muscle Goddess 2010 ALINA POPA
    Muscle Goddess 2011 ALINA POPA
    Muscle Goddess 2012 ALINA POPA
    Muscle Goddess 2013 ALINA POPA
    Muscle Goddess 2014 ALINA POPA
  • #2 by asapferg on 21 Jan 2015
  • She deserves it. One of the physically impressive woman in the sport.
    • asapferg
  • #3 by fredzeppelin on 21 Jan 2015
  • As ^ this guy said, she's a deserving champion. She's the best fbb on the planet by a mile. Watching her
    evolution over the course of the last 15 years has been amazing.
    • fredzeppelin
  • #4 by femalemusclover on 22 Jan 2015
  • A very worthy champion.  I must have more photographs of Alina than any other FBB except Annie R.
    Watching Alina's body develop over the last 10 years has been a great pleasure and given me lots of pleasure.  And to think I turned down a muscle worship session with her because she insisted on wearing a thong bikini bottom.  What a fool I was!!!!!
  • #5 by papadoc1981 on 23 Jan 2015
  • A very worthy champion.  I must have more photographs of Alina than any other FBB except Annie R.
    Watching Alina's body develop over the last 10 years has been a great pleasure and given me lots of pleasure.  And to think I turned down a muscle worship session with her because she insisted on wearing a thong bikini bottom.  What a fool I was!!!!!
  • #6 by papadoc1981 on 23 Jan 2015
    Watching Alina's body develop over the last 10 years has been a great pleasure and given me lots of pleasure. And to think I turned down a muscle worship session with her because she insisted on wearing a thong bikini bottom.  What a fool I was!!!!!
Pages:
Actions