Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Female Bodybuilding on 04 Jan 2015
  • #2 by mangodebango on 25 Feb 2015
  • You're welcome...

;D
  • #3 by gwhh on 26 Feb 2015
  • Maybe in time she will gain a lot muscle.
  • #4 by SCJames on 26 Oct 2016
  • gwhh19 Wrote:

Maybe in time she will gain a lot muscle.

As you can see by the contest photos, she used to have somewhat more muscle and definition. She is still special and gorgeous IMHO, but I think she has set aside competing to focus on her fashion and swimwear business. And I do not know what the consensus is on this board, but she did not need to get the boob job. But women seem to love them. I prefer natural but cosmetic surgery seems to be a part of fitness now.

• #5 by SCJames on 28 Oct 2016

•      
  • #6 by SCJames on 29 Oct 2016
  • Glad to be of service, Cyberdemon. Just a few more here, as Ms. Macool is quite prolific with her modeling. Not afraid to be seen in "off season" shape either.

• #7 by SCJames on 09 Nov 2016
  • A few more of the exquisite Ms. Macool.

• #8 by SCJames on 10 Nov 2016

•      

• #9 by SCJames on 29 Dec 2016

•      

• #10 by SCJames on 04 Jan 2017

•      
  • #11 by SCJames on 08 Jan 2017
  • Somehow I never tire if seeing Ms. Macool. From her page:

It all begins with how we choose to think.

I was told when I began on my fitness journey that I didn't fit the "mold." That my look was better suited for the world of glam, not fitness. Even to this day, some have claimed I would be further along in my modeling career if I had just stuck to what everyone expected from a glamour model. Yet, I never accepted the limitations someone else placed on me!!

Don't get me wrong, its been more work going at it MY WAY but it caused me to raise MY standards!
    In life, I feel, the only way to change YOUR life is to change YOUR standards. Like all goals worth achieving, you must work hard...and If you think you can do anything without a lot of work, you will be sadly mistaken.

When you make a decision to be better...you must accept there will be more work and challenges. All journeys are not easy. That is why the reasons behind your new journey must be for the right reasons - YOUR reasons!

People without goals get used by people who have them. Don't be directionless.

Have a clear vision of where you are going and visualize your goal in front of you at all times. My biggest motivation came every time someone told me it was impossible.

Don't allow others' opinions of you to steer your life!

Even if THEY don't see...YOU must see it for yourself!

• #12 by SCJames on 16 Jan 2017

•      
  • #13 by SCJames on 19 Jan 2017

•      
  • #14 by SCJames on 25 Jan 2017

•      
  • #15 by SCJames on 30 Jan 2017

•      
Pages:
Actions