Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by jodyboy51 on 08 Dec 2014
  • I Sadly have to show u Guys that the so calles sister is a big fake i dont really know why....but somebody wants to make her to exist like this..( me included ).

pls tell me more if u got infos if the original exist ! <3
  • #32 by Lucrezia Borgia on 09 Dec 2014

• She is real. Maria Grazia Podda 57 yo lives in Chieri in Northwestern Italy

• #33 by Lucrezia Borgia on 13 Dec 2014

• #34 by danteconte on 16 Jan 2015
  • It's possible to post the 9 reserved photo allowed in the netlog profile ? I don't know motivation but my account is blocked and not work in the netlog sylvie caouillet profile
    ADDRESS: en.netlog.com/sylviecaouillet
  • #35 by bicepboy on 17 Jan 2015
  • It's possible to post the 9 reserved photo allowed in the netlog profile ? I don't know motivation but my account is blocked and not work in the netlog sylvie caouillet profile
    ADDRESS: en.netlog.com/sylviecaouillet

http://en.netlog.com/sylviecaouillet/photo/photoid=128069962#

Good grief! That is the most built 18 year old ever. Stunning and chiseled. Is this an altered photo, or was the Earth graced by a young lay that was the equal of the most outrageous fantasy stories people started penning 20 years later? How was she not an international sensation? How is it I never heard of her before this thread appeared?
  • #36 by danteconte on 18 Jan 2015
  • If you can register in the sylvie's profile and keep friendship with her, you can download the 9 reserved photos to overstunning this topic ! MY FRIENDS MAKE A SERIOUS ATTEMPT !!!
  • #37 by dave72 on 16 Jan 2016
  • Any news about sylvie ??
  • #38 by Lucrezia Borgia on 30 Apr 2016

• #39 by dave72 on 01 May 2016
  • Thank you very much !

What a sexy woman !!! :wow:
  • #40 by panisse on 02 May 2016
  • really beautiful indeed... And the last picture is so surprising that i wish... is it a fake??? If it is a fake , it is very well done . What do you think about?

Anyway fake or not these deserve karma
  • #41 by jnrdrgz on 02 May 2016
  • 10/10 Karma given
  • #42 by bicepboy on 02 May 2016
  • You have to have a lot of self-confidence to take a boudoir pic at her age.

The amazing thing is there isn't any sag or wrinkles. If that's not photo-retouching, then she's a miracle of science and a tribute to healthy living.
  • #43 by gwhh on 09 May 2016
  • #44 by Lucrezia Borgia on 09 Nov 2016

• #45 by pbo4muscle on 11 Nov 2016
  • Are you sure this is a woman??

I have never questioned before, but looking at her last pic here, I got this tranny vibe... ??
    • pbo4muscle
Pages:
Actions