Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
383320 Posts in 51990 Topics by 41939 Members - Latest Member: KiraGil November 18, 2017, 05:34:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Biceps - Best Poses for Arms Flexing Photo and Videoshootings?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biceps - Best Poses for Arms Flexing Photo and Videoshootings?  (Read 2923 times)

Offline Zoltan Vegh Videos

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Zoltan Vegh Fitness and Bodybuilding Videos
Biceps - Best Poses for Arms Flexing Photo and Videoshootings?
« on: November 27, 2015, 05:50:45 pm »
Hi Guys, I am fitness photographer, shooting a lot of behind the scenes video as well. Could you post some of your favorite photos of arms? Biceps, triceps flexing.

Meaning something like this - angles, poses...It would be a great help for future shootings!

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Best Poses for Arms Flexing Photo and Videoshootings?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 11:58:15 pm »
Hello, Zoltan. How nice of you to ask for suggestions, like a top pro photographer like you would need any from us. Since I think I'm the first of many posts, I don't want to overflow your thread and go straight to the poses I like for arms:

"Statuesque": you usually work with Fitness and Bikini type models, and these full body shots work wonders with their bodies. The whole body is tense, usually on tiptoes, making the model become some kind of cross between a mannequin and a living statue. Very common in the first days of fbb.
The "looking at my biceps" pose is my favorite.

"Two sides": simple, you see the inner biceps in one arm and the outer in the other. Works even better with models with buff arms.

Can be complemented with the previous posture.

"Low Degree": when the model fully flexes, almost touching the same arm's shoulder. Any shoulder angle Works, and in my opinion, open hand work better. The last picture you posted is an excellent example.
    "What? It's something." 

Hope I helped a bit. Thank you very much again and congratulations on your excellent work! :rock:

Offline Zoltan Vegh Videos

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Zoltan Vegh Fitness and Bodybuilding Videos
Re: Best Poses for Arms Flexing Photo and Videoshootings?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 10:02:49 pm »
Thank you very much, very helpful collections, I will use the poses on my next shooting, on the 5th of December! Please post more if you have time, i really appreciate! Zoltan

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Biceps - Best Poses for Arms Flexing Photo and Videoshootings?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx