Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572864 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 02:32:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Alison] Aiko
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [Alison] Aiko  (Read 21084 times)

Offline Alison

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#1st STORY: [Alison] Aiko
« on: October 08, 2015, 04:21:44 pm »
This is my first time writing and I have little experience

Aiko
by Alison

chapter 1: The Meeting

John was a large man, at a handsome 6’2” and 200 pounds of pure muscle he was strong and intimidating. He was one of the youngest VPs in his company’s history and so he was very successful and powerful, despite all this he had a terrible love life, he didn’t have a hard time finding some random woman to fuck but when it came to relationships it never worked out for more than a few weeks. As he grew older he became more and more desperate to find the perfect wife for himself, by the time he was 39 he decided that he would get one before turning 40 no matter what, he went out to bars tried online dating, anything he could think of, after a while he stumbled upon a small mail order bride site, the prices were high but it guaranteed to find the perfect spouse for any who applied.

The first part of the application was a questionnaire that was incredibly long and meant to match him up with a woman based on his personality, taking well over an hour to fill out it was long but he powered through it. Once it was finished the next part began which seemed to be made to try and find the perfect appearance for his tastes. John had always liked athletic woman and responded to the website as honestly as he could have choosing the more muscular woman and rating them higher. All in all the application took over two full hours and the only response he got from the site was that his application was submitted with no other information.

A few weeks had passed and John had all but completely forgotten about the application as no other information had been sent to him from it since the approval of his submission until one day the doorbell rang just as he was stepping out of the shower after a long day. Opening the door he was greeted by a tiny beautiful Asian girl, she looked to barely be in her twenties if even that and didn’t even come up to his chest, he estimated her to be around 4 and a half feet tall or so. She was wearing a loose fitting formal kimono and had two large suitcases at each side. The older man was a bit taken back by a random young girl on his porch and just stared down at her for a moment.

“Um… Hi?” he said his confusion clearly written on his face.

“Hello, I am Aiko your bride.” She responded with a deep bow, the mention of his bride caused him to remember the application he had filled out just a few weeks ago though he was still taken back by her sudden arrival as he had been expecting something like a profile of who they matched him up with instead of just showing up outside his house so suddenly.
Wanting to get it sorted out he said “Come in.” as he moved to the side a bit and held the door for her. The small woman lifted her two suitcases with no visible effort and stepped into his home, setting them down she began to look around.

“So the website sent you?” he inquired figuring that is where she came from but wanting to at least confirm it for sure.

“Yes, I was sent to be your bride.” She answered simply standing a few feet in front of him with her hands clasped together in front of her. It took him a few more moments to take it all in and realize he was still holding open the door.

“Right.” He said as he closed it, “Welcome, I’m John, nice to meet you.” Unsure of what to do he simply introduced himself,  he had not been expecting her but at the same time he didn’t just want to kick her out of his house or anything, he decided he would at least try and be a good host as he got things figured out.

“Where is the bed room, I will put my stuff away and prepare dinner.” Once again lifting her suitcases she asked taking their engagement a lot better than he was.

“Oh right- it’s down the hall.” He pointed and watched as she left the living room, as she left he sat down on the couch to think things over. He had not really been expecting her so suddenly and he had been uneasy about the thought of a mail-order bride, he only did the application because he had been especially desperate one night and wasn’t thinking clearly. As he thought things over he didn’t even realize how much time had passed but he suddenly heard her call him “Dinner is ready John.” She spoke as calm and collect as ever.

He instinctively stood up and turned to the kitchen where her voice was coming from but he only got a few steps when he stopped in his tracks “Wow.” He said as he looked the woman who he had considered tiny over, she was tiny in height he had been right about that but now as she stood at the doorway to the kitchen wearing a normal sleeveless shirt and shorts he could no longer think of her as tiny. Her shoulders were fairly broad but her arms were massive and very defined, deep saturations of muscle fibers visible through her soft skin and thick veins ran up and down her bicep and forearms, John who was very proud of his own muscle definition could easily see she was much more defined even compared to his hardest flexing after a long day in the gym despite the fact that she was standing completely relaxed. The short woman was easily a D-cup with a big ass to match and wide hips, her thighs were like tree trunks with calves to match, her height only made her look even thicker. Her stature made it very hard to guess just how thick her muscles were but for her frame they were some of the biggest and easily the most defined that he had ever seen.

“It smells great.” He added after a moment a little embarrassed about his reaction to her body and trying to cover up by pretending he was talking about the smell of her cooking. He followed her into the kitchen stealing glances at her back and legs as she led him in, inside there on the table was a large meal spread out, she pulled out a chair for him and once he sat down she took her own seat across from him.

“Please enjoy the food.” She spoke in her proper English as she motioned for him to eat as she too began. Throughout the meal he would look down at her biceps, the way the muscles in her arms moves as she carried the food up to her mouth, when she looked at him he would quickly look away.

“There is no need to be shy, a man is allowed to look at his wife and admire her appearance as much as he wants, I was specifically chosen through the application so I know you must consider me attractive.” She spoke as she continued to eat calmly not at all shy about him staring at her.

“S-sorry, just never seen such a amazingly muscular woman before.” He said a bit nervously not wanting to offend her and careful to add the word amazingly to make it clear he thought it was a good thing since he had met a few woman who became upset when he commented on how muscular or strong they looked. John spent the rest of the meal slowly eating and looking her over occasionally. Once they finished their meal Aiko got up and began to clear away the plates.
“Relax in the living room I will join you soon so we can get to know each other.” Aiko told the clearly flustered man as she cleaned up.
John simply nodded and left the room, taking a deep breath and shaking his head when he could no longer see her, he was still reluctant about the whole thing but she seemed to be a very kind person and her body was better than anything he had ever dreamed of making him really consider giving his mail-order bride a chance.

Forum Saradas

Offline Alison

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Aiko.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 10:17:14 pm »
Bit of a shorter chapter since I didn't have much time, hopefully if there is interest the next will be longer.

Chapter 2: getting to know each other

John was normally a very confident man but as the tiny asian woman entered the room and walked over to him he was a bit nervous, he always had a think for muscular woman but normally that meant meeting up with a gym-bunny who had toned arms, legs, and a decent pair of abs. Aiko was nothing like that, she looked bigger than any woman he had ever seen before and her definition was out of this world, a large part of it he had thought was due to her small stature but as she walked over and sat down he could truly see just how massive she really was, the first thing that stuck out were her legs since they were both wearing shorts and as she sat next to him it was clear as they that she not only had an incredible amount of definition compared to him but also was bigger than him, not just proportionately bigger from her height but actually thicker in a direct comparison, the idea that a woman could be so big especially one of her height and age was astonishing.

He did his best to not stare but couldn't help but look down at both of their legs, hers completely relaxed dwarfed his and she had deep muscular ridges and viens he couldn't even hope to have after even his most intense work outs. Despite trying to be subtle about checking her out he was too distracted to hide it very well and she easily noticed.

"What do you think of them." she asked as she turned her body on the couch so she was facing him and put her dense legs over his lap, he could have sworn her calves alone were practically as big as his thighs.

"Their massive." he spoke quietly, barely above a whisper, "how big are they?" he asked her trying to guess just by looking at them and failing since he had nothing to compare to as he had never seen something so big.

"Not sure, nerver bothered to check, they've always been pretty big." she spoke casually as if her increible size and definition was nothing knew to her, it was clear that she was more than use to her size as well as the reaction it got from people. As her legs were not on his lap he took that as a sort of invitation to be allowed to touch them, he felt strange about touching a woman he had known so briefly but she seemed to be so fine with the idea of being his wife that he didn't think she would mind.

He started off a bit casually just placing his large hand on her shin and moving it up and down her thick legs a bit, her skin was some of the softest and smoothest he had ever felt and slowly he brought his other hand up from under her leg and placed it on the other side, her calf. He almost gasped as his hand came in contact with the muscle, he had been mentally preparing himself but it still came as a shock. It felt like steel wrapped in a very tight silk, with one hand on her shin and the other on the calf he spead his hands out trying to reach around it only to find that his two hands couldn't wrap all the way around it.

"You must be incredibly strong." he told her not taking his eyes off the growing ball of muscle as her tiny foot moved a bit making it bulge and twitch in his hand.

"I guess so, don't really work out much but I've been the strongest person in my family since I was like 5." not sounding like she was bragging but just getting to know one another. After a few more moments of touching her he worked up the courage, "Can I see how big they are?"

"I am your wife, you can know anything you want about me." she said simply as she moved her legs off of his lap and stood up." John practically ran to get a tape measure and returned just a few seconds later holding it in his hand and looking over the much shorter woman. "But that means I get to know everything about you too." she added once he had returned and held out her tiny hand for the tape measure.

He was the husband and it was his house so he felt that he should be in charge but he coulnd't help but obediently hand over the tape measure. "I asume you wanna start with legs." she said as she got on her knees in front of him and began to wrap the tape measure around his right calf, John who was normally very proud of his strong body was a bit embarrassed and flexed his calf as hard as he could. Aiko slowly wrapped it around the thickest postion of his muscle and after a moment read it off "17 inches." she told him if anything rounding up a bit before moving it up to his thick and doing the same and the results being 22inches, he could tell that she was rounding up as even after intense work outs he was just shy of those numbers.

"Your turn." she said as she handed him the tape measure and spread her legs a bit, he was a bit hesident even though he could clearly see that her muscles were not only more defined but also much thicker than his own. Slowly he began to wrap the measure around her calf muscles, he paused for a second as he reached 17 inches, there was still so much to go and he had already passed how big his own calves were, after another second he continued on until it wrapped all the way around at 22 inches, he was about to announce it when he saw her tiny feet move and she stood on her toes to flex her calves the way he had done his own making the tape measure stretch from 22 to a full 26inches of rock hard power "26 inches." he said with a bit of a stutter amazed that her relaxed calf muscle was thicker than his own flexed thigh and flexed it was even bigger than that. He gulpped as he moved it up her leg and to her thigh once again measuring it, it came out 34inches before she flexed pushing it up to 37.5inches

Offline Alison

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 08:19:42 pm »
Great story!
But John's measurements are a bit too puny for 200 lbs of pure muscles :)

It's written in third person but from John's perspective so the pure muscle thing is more his opinion than fact, besides most males work out their upper bodies a lot more than legs so his measurements might be a bit smaller than expected, also I just made the numbers up and I might have been inaccurate with how big someone of that size might be but I think it is not too far off. 

Offline Alison

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 04:17:29 am »
Sorry it's a bit late and not that long, this doesn't pay the bills so I don't get much time to write since I am working everyday.

Chapter 3

"Good god." he said mostly to himself, this short girl was massive and just by looking at her he could tell her thick body was rock hard and he didn't just have to look as he was putting the tape measure around her he was able to feel it, her skin was amazingly soft and smooth without a single blemish or imperfection on it and just below her skin was the hardest muscles he had ever felt, he could practically feel the individual muscle fibers in her ripped legs.

"Unreal, your calves are bigger than my thighs." he added after a second as he stood back up, towering of the young woman who was clearly wider and thicker than him, measuring was one thing but saying it out loud made it seem so much more real. Aiko showed impressive balance as she slowly lifted her right leg bending her knee to a 90 degree angle till her calf was level with his thigh before she began to alternate between flexed and relaxed making her calf balloon from a huge 22 inches around to a massive 26, even relaxed it seemed to be at least half an inch thicker which didn't come as too much of a surprise as he had felt that she rounded up for his numbers but he had tightened the tape measure around his as tight as he could to get the most accurate number possible.

"Guess your right it is." she told him as if it was a surprise giggling a bit at his reaction and not seeming to mind as he placed a hand on top of her thigh.

"C-c-can I see your biceps?" he asked quietly a bit scared of rejection, he had never dreamed of finding a girl so beautiful and muscular so now that the girl of his dreams was standing right in front of him he was worried that she might not like him despite the fact that she had walked in claiming to be his wife and seeming like she was perfectly comfortable with that arrangement. Without a word the musclebound woman simply nodded and raised her arms into a double bicep flex, he was glad that she was wearing a sleeveless shirt both because it meant he got a full view and also because the way they popped when she flexed made him think that any shirt would have been torn by their increase in size. Her deltoids, triceps, biceps, and brachialis were all clearly defined and visible through her soft skin, each one more defined than he would have thought possible if he wasn't looking right at her, she seemed to put anatomy charts to shame with her definition with size that more than matched it. Without even asking he began to wrap the tape measure around her left bicep as he began to measure she relaxed her arms letting them fall to a breathtaking 24.5 inches which he knew already put most of the biggest male bodybuilders to shame, after a second or two she resumed her flex causing them to stretch the tape measure as they grew to an unreal 27 inches.

"Incredible, just how strong are you?" he asked as he removed the tape measure and just dropped it on the couch as his hand stayed resting on the mountain of muscle too distracted to think of anything else.
"Like do you think you could lift me?" he asked making her tilt her head to the side looking a bit confused, he had met a couple very muscular woman but most were not all that strong so despite her size he wasn't sure of her strength.

"Of course." she said simply and she placed each of her tiny hands on his hips and using only the strength of her arms she raised him up off the ground.
"I have been the strongest person in any household that I have lived in since I was 5, including this one." she added as she slowly lowered him down.

The last part of her statement caught him off guard, no matter how big or muscular a woman may be he still didn't think it was possible for her to be stronger than a large strong man, even if he would love nothing better than it to be true.

"Stronger than me?" he asked to which she nodded as if the claim was something small and unimportant to her, "Show me please." he responded as he sat in front of the coffee table and motioned to her to sit across from him as he placed his arm in an arm wrestling position. She didn't seem at all worried about the challenge as she casually walked over to the other side and did the same, gripping his much larger hand in a delicate and gentle grip.

"You only wanna use one hand?" she asked sounding a bit surprised before adding "My father and brothers have had to use two just to give me a challenge since I was 7." not sounding like she was lying or even bragging but just stating a small fact from her childhood, she shrugged her broad shoulders not caring too much either way as she didn't think it would make even the slightest difference no matter how many hands he used, "Ready?" she asked

The taller young man nodded as he began to pour his strength in, slowly at first but after seeing no reaction from her he added in more and more, he caught a glimpse of them in the mirror and her short arm looked so much more massive than his  that the thought of him winning was almost comical, soon he was pouring every once of strength he had into their match with his teeth gritted and his eyes closed but he had yet to feel their arms move in either direction even a millimeter, he opened his eyes for a second and saw her arm, by know he had committed to memory what it looked like flexed and relaxed and so he could easily tell that despite matching his strength her arm was not the least bit tensed, as if she were just holding her arm in that position and pushing against a small breeze. Slowly and smoothly his arm began to bend back until a few seconds later he could feel the cold wood of the table against his knuckles.

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 09:25:43 pm »
I would bet that Aiko has a female friend who matches her in beauty & strength, someone with whom she might engage in friendly contests of strength.

Happy Holidays, Alison &  looking forward to more about her, in 2016 !! :thanks:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 05:14:55 pm »
Nice! I love the idea that this girl has been incredibly strong for the longest time, back when she was a kid, she could beat her much older, bigger brothers and father in any test of strength and at 7, they needed both arms to even make her try, and now? Well, I'm sure the strongest man in her gym can't even budge her max lifts. Love strong, short muscle girls, so Aiko is definitely right up my alley! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 01:55:45 am »
It would be great to see a test of strength between Aiko & an evenly matched workout partner, some mutual muscle worship,  a flex off & a really detailed armwrestling contest, best 2 out of 3. :clap:

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st STORY: [Alison] Aiko
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 06:38:48 pm »
Hi Alison:  Here's hoping that there is a continuation of this story.  ;)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2020, 08:45:55 pm »
Nice story sp far. Keep up the good work.

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2020, 02:45:25 pm »
Way to resurface this story! I totally missed this the first time around. K+ to Alison and wkm1969.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Alison] Aiko

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View