Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575942 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 02:56:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer  (Read 275799 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2020, 01:08:26 pm »
Just read the story again.
Still one of the best and Im' unhappy that it had ended.
Any chance of an epilogue? Did they find Brian, what happens to Amy and shure how is Jennifer?

Question after question. And they need answers. So please.......

Thanks so much for reading it again, that’s a huge honor!  All things have to end eventually though, and while it was tough to create a conclusion, I wanted to do it in a way that was fun and still left some questions hanging for everyone to think on.  Sometimes the best story teller is our own imagination, and leaving some aspects open ended was intentional.  While I don’t know if I’ll return to these characters specifically, I do want to write more stories within this same “world”, so there’s always a chance they get mentioned again in some capacity.

Thanks again for being a fan!

One of the best stories around!
Beautifully written with great character development and overall flow.

That means a lot!  I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment.  I had a lot of fun writing this crazy adventure.

It’s insane to me to think that I had started drafting this story back in 2013!  It was a workday at my old job and I had been painfully bored.  At some point, I just opened up a Word document and started jotting down ideas for what my perfect muscle woman would look like.  The ideas continued to get crazier and more extreme, and out of that, Jennifer was born!  It’s been a wild ride and almost 7 years of on and off writing to transform that concept from a series of rough ideas to a full story.

I intend to keep writing and hopefully all of you read whatever I post next! 

And as always, feel free to comment or PM me; always happy to chat.

Cheers!

BMB

Forum Saradas

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2020, 02:00:31 pm »
Bumping this up! This is such a nice story! Amazingly hot in parts. I love Jennifer as a character. And this type of story usually isn’t my cup of tea, or wasn’t... Bravo! And I second the people above, you should write an epilogue. More Jennifer is always welcome, in my book!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2020, 10:48:27 pm »
Bumping this up! This is such a nice story! Amazingly hot in parts. I love Jennifer as a character. And this type of story usually isn’t my cup of tea, or wasn’t... Bravo! And I second the people above, you should write an epilogue. More Jennifer is always welcome, in my book!

Thanks so much for the compliment!  I’m really excited to hear that you enjoyed this story even though it isn’t your usual cup of tea.  That’s some high praise indeed!

I’m currently working on some other stories, unrelated to this universe or these characters.  The option to return to Jennifer in the future always remains, but I definitely wanted. To take some time to try out some new material!  Thanks a lot for the support, it means a lot!

Going off of your username, are you yourself a writer?

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #168 on: May 14, 2020, 05:32:33 am »

Thanks so much for the compliment!  I’m really excited to hear that you enjoyed this story even though it isn’t your usual cup of tea.  That’s some high praise indeed!

I’m currently working on some other stories, unrelated to this universe or these characters.  The option to return to Jennifer in the future always remains, but I definitely wanted. To take some time to try out some new material!  Thanks a lot for the support, it means a lot!

Going off of your username, are you yourself a writer?

Yeah, well, I’ve just started this year, actually. I’m the guy with the Nova and Ryan story. It’s been hovering around this forum for a month or so:) if you wish to, you could give it a read. Thanks so much for the reply!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2020, 10:22:01 pm »
This was an incredibly well written story. Excellent work. I'm looking forward to your future works.

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #170 on: August 12, 2020, 07:37:05 pm »
How about to continue? There is always space for muscles, veins and more masculnity! :D

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2020, 08:37:39 pm »
Not a continuation, but a side story on one aspect of the story (Brian & Amy Losing a Battle to Chemicals Over Moderation)...

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=331709.0

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2020, 03:19:27 pm »
Wow, great story!  Terrific character development!  Terrific plot!

A great example of a writer writing what he is driven to write by himself, by his characters, and by his plot.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2020, 12:42:51 pm »
that means so much Jaguar! thank you

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #174 on: November 14, 2020, 07:19:34 pm »
Hello, I love your story. I created an account only to ask for a continuation. i am french and my english is very bad but i wanted to tell you that your story is by far the best i have ever read. Perhaps you could write a sequel that would pass when the serum is released. So all the women would have gradually become so big and strong, but Jen would remain the biggest. You also made me appreciate some unexpected things like hair growth. My god I love all the parts of the development of leg hair, but especially her armpits and pubic hair. I also loved Jen's clit getting bigger ... getting bigger. i love how she eats a lot to feed her big muscles. Maybe you could make him do DIY, farm or firefighter tasks in short a hard job Thanks for everything and I hope for a new episode.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2020, 02:06:04 pm »
Tikka, thank you so much for your comment.  I’m honored you created an account just to comment on my story!

My Wife Jennifer was a labor of love and a story years in the making!  I remember starting the first draft in November 2012!  Both the story and characters took on a life of their own and suddenly I was writing non-stop.  It took many years to re-write and post all the chapters of this story; in fact so much time had passed that I look back on my earlier chapters and cringe, knowing I’ve become a much better writer since then.  That happened so frequently, I started creating a Revised version of this story (which you can find on my DeviantArt page). 

I say all this to paint a picture of how much investment this story took and how dear it is to me!  I’d honestly love to continue the stories of these characters, but at some point, after many years of work, I had to wrap it up and give it an ending!

That being said, I’m still invested in this Feminox universe and may be working on some other stories that take place in the same world.  There is a chance that someday Jennifer makes another appearance.

Thanks again, so much, for reading and taking the time to comment.  I love to chat about FMG, writing, and many other things, so don’t be shy!

Cheers,

BMB

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2020, 07:29:45 pm »
I thank you . I know this story took you a long time. I have already read the other versions on DeviantArt. I am a die-hard fan. Too bad there are only 6 chapters available. The story of Jennifer pleases me especially since I assimilated this character from the first reading, to a work colleague. When I see her I think to myself, what if she is like Jen, tall, enormously muscular, fragrant and hairy with big hands and feet and a hoarse voice. Your story really makes me dream. Sorry for my English, if I was an English speaker I would love to talk about FMG with you.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2020, 09:36:32 am »
The fact/possibillity that you may be writing more stories set in your Feminox universe, where there will be more women going to the same transformation as Jen, with the same incredible results, as well as the chance that we might be seeing Jen (and maybe her colleagues from Feminox) again, is very, very exciting.  Are you planning to continue your story on Deviantart as well?
I'm looking forward to the awesome stories you may write in the future.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2020, 02:09:20 pm »
@Tikka:  Your english is very good!  I’m really surprised (and honored) to have a die hard fan of Jennifer and the gang!  Thanks for catching up on the revised versions as well!  Even with a language barrier, I’m still happy to talk FMG.

@ArkhamAsylum:  I’m glad to hear you’re excited for more!  Just to temper expectations, I’m still in the early draft stages, but will be happy to share more once I have more complete!  I do also plan to continue my DA revised chapters.  I’ve had a few hangups that have prevented me from writing as much as I want.  First, my job has been crazy since COVID hit; I’m working longer hours, though I definitely count myself fortunate for being able to work during such a crazy time.  Second, I’m in the process of building a new PC (PC parts are nigh impossible to find right now).  Until that’s done, I don’t have a great way of typing.  Even now, I’m typing on my ipad, which is fine for short messages, but straight up torture for typing stories.  Once I have my new computer set up, I’ll have a much better workstation for writing in the future!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2020, 07:02:15 pm »
@Tikka:  Your english is very good!  I’m really surprised (and honored) to have a die hard fan of Jennifer and the gang!  Thanks for catching up on the revised versions as well!  Even with a language barrier, I’m still happy to talk FMG.

@ArkhamAsylum:  I’m glad to hear you’re excited for more!  Just to temper expectations, I’m still in the early draft stages, but will be happy to share more once I have more complete!  I do also plan to continue my DA revised chapters.  I’ve had a few hangups that have prevented me from writing as much as I want.  First, my job has been crazy since COVID hit; I’m working longer hours, though I definitely count myself fortunate for being able to work during such a crazy time.  Second, I’m in the process of building a new PC (PC parts are nigh impossible to find right now).  Until that’s done, I don’t have a great way of typing.  Even now, I’m typing on my ipad, which is fine for short messages, but straight up torture for typing stories.  Once I have my new computer set up, I’ll have a much better workstation for writing in the future!

Nice, hope to see more stories in this universe!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View