Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575860 Posts in 73237 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 08:59:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure  (Read 131660 times)

Online El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: The Procedure
« Reply #240 on: September 24, 2015, 09:16:38 pm »
"Ed, sometimes it's amazing you managed to survive so long. You're clumsy, stupid and careless. Most people would have been killed five times by now. It's a little bit fascinating. It's also ... over."
With these rather threatening words, she lifted me up further until I dangled above her maw. I saw her strange, many-rowed jaws below me and barely managed not to scream. This was it. I would die. Eaten by my monstrous wife. It was a weird situation to be honest. As I hung from her enormous fingers, I reached a weird zen-like state. Maybe it wasn't too bad. Maybe this was all that was going to happen: I'd get eaten and ...
My confused meditations were interrupted by a switch in Wanda's attention. The police had arrived and had taken out their guns, aiming at her and calling for support. There were shouts below which I only now really heard:
"Unhand this person, monster!"
A rather courageous policeman shouted at Wanda. She looked at him incredulously. I was abruptly removed from my perilous situation and found myself dangling twenty feet above the ground next to her. She looked down on them and said:
"I'm on your side."
The police officers stopped, admitted their confusion and kept their guns trained on her. The officer continued:
"Drop the man. Slowly!"
Wanda bent down on him. I could basically see the guy shit himself in panic.
"Don't worry, officer, I got it under control. My papers are in my clothes and they're somewhere around the corner."
She clearly tried to give all this a casual, almost professional feeling.
The squad clearly had a different opinion:
"Drop him now, or we open fire."
"Sheesh. I'm on your side. I work for the Friends."
There was a little confusion among them, but as she slowly returned me to terra firma, I saw them ready their guns and fire.
Wanda stared at them. The shots went off and pointlessly hit her scales. She grew angry, not out of pain, but out of annoyance.
"Stop it! Arrest the guy!"
The leading officer clearly had gone crazy, because he grabbed his shotgun, shouted a garbled war cry and charged Wanda's shin, firing his gun a few times before running out. Wanda lazily kicked him against the car, wrecking it and clearly injuring the man in the process. She shouted:
"Why won't you listen? I am on your side, I work for the Friends, I'm half Friend. Don't worry ..."
She couldn't finish because a wounded, but oddly enlarged July bit her shoulder and tore out a large chunk.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Online El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2015, 11:26:49 am »
"Welcome to being a monster, Wanda!"
July roared, clearly amused by the police's reaction. Wanda turned to face her, launching her against a wall. July stood up instantly and crouched down, covering her head when the top part of the building came crashing down. My ex proclaimed:
"They will understand. You are the monster, so stop your sad attempt at provoking me!"
July lobbed a handful of bricks at her.
"Like this? Feeling angry now? Feeling like a monster yet?"
She laughed. Wanda looked around. The police officers had retreated to their vehicles and were radioing in reinforcements. She spat and said:
"They will come and they will bring some Friends. This will all be cleared up and you'll end up in a lab, ready for dissection."
July laughed at her and replied:
"I wouldn't count on it. Also, have you seen my hands?"
"Your hands?"
The Ancestor-halfbreed waved her hands.
"Yes, those. I shot a few of them at you. Where'd they go?"
Wanda was momentarily confused. Had this shit gone to July's head?
Then, she looked down to her left side. There was something weird going on. Something was moving under her skin. She laid her hand on her shoulder. This was where the weird spear had struck her. July mocked her:
"Did you find it? Awesome. I guess my hand is in you now. You're not going to like it."
At that moment, a searchlight flared up and bathed the area in bright, cold light. A voice could be heard above:
"You there. Put down your weapons and lie on the ground."
A helicopter was approaching. July laughed out loud.
"Oh my God! This is just like I always imagined. I'm going to need a tall building next. Wanda, I'm so glad you're here. You're a bitch, but you're giving me the opportunity to be the Godzilla to your King Kong."
"What."

Online El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #242 on: September 30, 2015, 05:38:59 pm »
Before Wanda could react, July slammed her fist deep into her skin and pushed her back. Then, she followed up with a true barrage of blows. Wanda took a step back. The already strained ground below her gave way and she broke through the tarmac. She screamed:
"Ew! What's that? That's so fucking gross!"
July used the distraction to really power up her next blow and lay her full weight into the next blow. Wanda toppled over, her foot still stuck in the ground. She tried to free herself, but for some reason, her right arm no longer obeyed her. Every time she tried to move it, it was as if something held her back. In panic, she stared at her shoulder and saw July's hand claw to the fibers of her muscles under her skin. Her scream turned to a shriek.
Meanwhile, July climbed on top of her armored and super-charged muscle body and said:
"Oh man, I love this."
She opened her jaws and dug in, biting deep into her enemy's mutant flesh. She tore a large chunk out of Wanda's chest. Blue blood sprayed everywhere.
The monstrous young woman chewed on it rather thoughtfully and swallowed.
Amidst her victim's howls of pain, she said:
"Incredible! It's like being a cannibal, only it's not! I can't believe it's not human!"
She snorted.
Wanda flailed uselessly at her. July prepared for the next bite, when a distant explosion announced the arrival of the military. A tank shell came down right next to her, exploding the ground. Shrapnel and fire showered the area. I lay down on the ground, face down. I had to get away now. Another shot barked and another projectile struck the house next to us. The concrete was torn apart.
Then a trio of tanks rumbled into view, their infantry squadrons getting ready for an assault.
Oddly, they didn't attack.
Suddenly realizing what they were up against made them hesitate. July, on the other hand, laughed.
No time like the present.

Online El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2015, 07:40:28 pm »
My monstrous friend and fuckbuddy roared in delight and charged the unit. The soldiers desperately tried to keep their cool. I could hear their commanding officers shout something, but as the ground shook and the massive mutant woman thundered closer, they lost their nerve. It was not that they merely fled. I could almost smell that one of them soiled himself while the others stumbled and ran or just plain fell over. Instantly, the soldiers' morale was broken.
July rumbled closer. One of the tankers took aim and fired the main gun. The shot flashed through the air, I could barely see it. July evaded it with lightning quickness. A salvo from one of the machine guns followed. The bullets either bounced off her hide or got stuck in her armor. July reached the first tank. The driver put it in reverse and tried to get away, but July crashed into it. She sank her hands under the hull and lifted it up. The vehicle weighed at least forty tons, but she crouched down and stood up, her back rigid.
The machine was flipped over, its tracks running pointlessly like an overturned turtle's legs.
The other tankers panicked. Some climbed out of their vehicles, others desperately tried to turn their vehicles around, further exposing their vulnerable parts. July seized the opportunity and sank her huge hands into the tank's radiator. She tore it out, sending pieces of frustrated metal flying. One of the soldiers popped out of the hatch and fired at her with his sidearm. July just swatted him, probably killing him.
I stared at the carnage and insanity. As she continued her attack, she began to grow again. Having eviscerated the next tank, the enormous creature howled in triumph and declared:
"Is that all you got? Bring me some real foes!"
At that moment, Wanda crashed into her back.

Online El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2015, 09:47:47 pm »
I could see the fight was escalating quickly. I mean, honestly, it was already quite escalated anyway. Wanda's attack sent July into another building, punching a massive hole into it and collapsing the whole structure on top of them. They hammered at each other, oblivious to the watchers and the devastation they were causing. Finally, July got the upper hand and held the now equally gigantic Wanda in a choke-hold. Wanda grunted and tried to recover, pulling at July's arm. The taller woman just stood up, pulling her enemy in the air. I wasn't sure whether Wanda still had to breathe, but I was quite certain she couldn't right now. She tried her entire arsenal, piercing July's hide with her spikes, but the other fighter just gritted her teeth and ignored her. She hissed:
"Nice fighting, girl, but now, it's game over!"
I guess she would have broken her opponent's neck if she had had a few more moments, but that's when the world suddenly turned into an ear-shattering bang. I was launched over the wrecked plaza and crashed into the rubble, covering myself in scratches and bruises but happily surviving. I could see the shrapnel bury itself deep into the plaster and bricks. Other bangs followed. The "ping"-sound of ricocheting metal filled the air. July grinned and changed her grip on Wanda.
"The next time that fucking plane goes by, you're going to do your thing, got it?"
"What thing?"
Wanda was bewildered. Before July explained, there was a thundering noise above and the fighter wing that had attacked us returned, sending down another volley. July threw Wanda to the ground and sank her fist into her stomach. There was a glaring blue flash and Wanda's mouth erupted into another burst of energy that pulverized one of the planes. More red-hot metal rained down on the gigantic pair.
July dropped Wanda and danced in the burning steel and carbon rain:
"Hey Ed, are you impressed yet?"

Online El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #245 on: October 18, 2015, 08:26:43 pm »
I stared as the world-shaking giantess did her dance-steps amid the destruction.
I felt reminded of the stories about dancing gods ...
Was this the beginning of a new world?

Above me, the planes fled. I could hear more thunder, as artillery opened fire.
Every force that was deployed against the two monsters just made them bigger, stronger and tougher. Somehow, they had found a kind of harmony, a sympathetic vibration that only increased their power.
I protected my head as more explosions went off, but now, the two beasts realized their power and abandoned their humanity. More soldiers came, first human ones, then Friends. Blasts of energy filled the air, concrete erupted into fire. I couldn't stop looking as the twin creatures devastated all opposition. They advanced, cutting a swathe of destruction through the city. Whenever the attackers vaned, they returned to each other, smashing their colossal bodies into each other's.
Watching them fight or love made it impossible for me to make a distinction. The assaults redoubled in power. As the two undisputed queens ravaged the city center, a mushroom cloud erupted above them. Fire rained down on their victims but they stood, burnt but unbowed. They howled in triumph, then clinched as they fought again and grew, surpassing the burnt-out remains of the city.

My ears were ringing and I was quite certain I was going to die now. I mean, why not? It was glorious to see these two goddesses struggle. Soon, they would remake the world in their image. I didn't know how, but they would spawn a new race of beings in their image. They would fight forever, create, grow and destroy.
The mere thought of this gave my devastated body shivers. I was watching the death of a decadent age and the birth of a new world. Coughing, I had to sit down on the rubble.
From July's shoulders, strange bubbles formed, each one containing a weird spawned creature. The foam fell to the ground, attaching itself to the ruins. Soon, the new people would hatch. Was I their father?
Probably. July had slept with me. I might be as an anglerfish, becoming part of her as a mere help for reproduction.

The two giantesses fought on, July landing a massive blow to Wanda's face, but finding herself thrown to the ground by her opponent, bony spikes raining everywhere. Blue fire raked the air. The clouds above parted in cerulean lightning and the stars returned.

What a way to go ...

Online El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #246 on: October 18, 2015, 08:38:18 pm »
So yes. This is the end of this story (which took long enough anyway). I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'm going to try and finish the next one soon. I still have three open ones around here and I hope I will get to all of them eventually.
Sadly, I cannot devote more time to writing right now, but I still hope you like my stuff.

More soon.

Roy

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View