Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573653 Posts in 72734 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:52:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  What is the worst fbb paysite?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What is the worst fbb paysite?  (Read 49441 times)

tunea

What is the worst fbb paysite?
« on: December 09, 2009, 05:04:32 am »
One of the worst sites I have seen has to be Amber Deluca's site called Goddessoffetish, this site
has a terrible layout and the videos are poor quality, they seem to be shot from a camera placed
on a trypod, she needs to get a good cameraman and a new website designer. What in your opinion
are some of the worst sites you have seen?

Forum Saradas

What is the worst fbb paysite?
« on: December 09, 2009, 05:04:32 am »

Offline MM2K

• Activity:
    0%
Re: What is the worst fbb paysite?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 02:09:52 am »
One of the worst paysites ever, probably THE worst when you consider how expensive it is. But the things that you listed are the least of the problems. The resolution of her pictures are rediculously too low and would be considered unacceptable even for a paysite that was only charging $15 a month.
NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

calluna

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 02:04:47 pm »
Muscleelegancemag is terrible  because it rarely updates nowadays!  unlike Maryse Manios, Mybigclit, Awefilms & Shemuscle  which all update quite frequently

tunea

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 04:32:05 pm »
Yes Muscle El is pretty bad, I don't think Mybigclit is that great of a site, they only update about every 2 to 3 weeks, and you only
get one clip with each update.

dumdidaj

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 10:05:32 am »
I've subscribed to wild kat (Kathy Connors) and it's ABSOLUTELY not worth a cent.

The pictures is of acceptable quality but the videos on her page is in extremely poor resolution and with really bad or no sound

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 11:28:13 pm »
Muscleelegancemag is terrible  because it rarely updates nowadays!  unlike Maryse Manios, Mybigclit, Awefilms & Shemuscle  which all update quite frequently
MEM is pretty good value though. There are 1000s of high quality pics. The videos are still low quality which is a shame.
Mybigclit doesn't update very often and only has a small amount of pics & clips.
Awefilms has tiny video clips, unless you get premium - and then not all clips make it to the premium site.

Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 03:47:29 am »
I would have to add Isabelle Turell's site is not that great either . Not the worst but updates are not regular . Many times it will be 2 , 3 months
before an update .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

tunea

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 03:34:10 pm »
Awefilms is starting to go downhill lately, while they do update 3' times a week, the updates are boring
too many non nude videos anymore! >:(

oldflatus50

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 08:57:11 pm »
Worst Pay Sites? My opinion is anything over $14.95; Those that charge a higher fee to join for 1-month only; Sites that don't allow saving of downloaded clips, e. g.  Nikki Fuller comes to mind as to her newer clips, (though we all love Nikki) Thanks for this question. Take Care!

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 01:03:00 am »
Worst Pay Sites? My opinion is anything over $14.95; Those that charge a higher fee to join for 1-month only; Sites that don't allow saving of downloaded clips, e. g.  Nikki Fuller comes to mind as to her newer clips, (though we all love Nikki) Thanks for this question. Take Care!
Agreed on the pricing. Some are way too much for the content you get.
Some would be worth it though - HerBiceps, Femflex etc.

Nikki's clips are reasonably easy to download, just view the source of the page & find the .flv links - it is more work than just clicking on the link, but not nearly as bad as some all flash sites (THE absolute worst).

Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

oldflatus50

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 01:41:03 am »

Thanks, autechre, & K+ for the tip! Glad to know this about flv clips - and no intent to malign Nikki  :) Continue to Take Care!

Agreed on the pricing. Some are way too much for the content you get.
Some would be worth it though - HerBiceps, Femflex etc.

Nikki's clips are reasonably easy to download, just view the source of the page & find the .flv links - it is more work than just clicking on the link, but not nearly as bad as some all flash sites (THE absolute worst).

tunea

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 04:13:55 am »

Great point about pricing, $14.95: seems reasonable enough, some sites charge more than what people pay
for internet service. Charging near $30 bucks a month like Amber Deluca is an outrage! >:(

Offline RBR1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 04:34:53 pm »
I found the Buffdomme.com, featuring Dominique Danger to be pretty bad too. The woman has incredible muscle and has some very interesting videos, but she has locked down everything so you have to fight to download. Her photo gallery is horrible. All the pics are all way over exposed. It a shame because she really is incredible. Her updates are long in between also.

Colette Guimond’s website is questionable also. Tons of server errors, long awaited updates, then she says something like, “sorry about not updating, I’ll make it up next time", which hardly ever happens. Don’t get me wrong, the girl is in unbelievable condition, but I’m not sure it is worth the money.
User is currently banned [View]

biggym

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2009, 05:08:10 pm »
impulsepro.com recently reopened up.
with some great new and older material.

Mici20

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2009, 04:01:43 pm »
www.melissadettwiller.com is very poor with updates, she did update it with a few updates each month and that it, she build a cam voyeur which people could watch her 24 hours but it was on for one month and then all the time she is tearning it off and the max you can watch is her typing e-mails, ALSO she didn't update her site for 3 month now and when I asked her when will she update it she said very very soon with lots of new footage, it was 2 month ago, then I asked again and she ignored so I canclled my membership.

I hate those bitches that are thinking doing quick and easy money and after wards behaving like shit, she was my favorite bodybuilder until 3 month ago when I saw her real personality 

www.denisemasino.com also disappointed me, she is charging more then 30$ for a month and updates her site with old sets from old movies, and her videos can't be downloaded and they are from her old DVD's. PLUS her cam shows (which are her mainstream of her site) are very bad, they are 50 min long and on the beginning the cam shows were pretty hot and steamy.now days (more then 5 month) you can watch her playing with herself and faking her orgasm maybe for 3 min ( or even less )

www.fbblisacross.com is also pretty bad I asked Lisa 3 month ago why she don't update her site with some new videos and she said that she will do it more often with some hardcore. 2 month later I asked her again and she said the same so I decided to cancel my membership because I wont keep spending my money on something that isn't worth it PLUS they fee of a membership is around 30$ or more

In conclusion Many female bodybuilders made their sites pretty good on the beginning, but after wards the updates went less and less and from good to bad, I stopped to spend my precious  money on sites like those, I hope on the future they will return to be like they were on the beginning, but today it isn't so. . .

Hope I made my point and wish you all a Merry Christmas !!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  What is the worst fbb paysite?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View