Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574961 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 10:17:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225063 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I just re-read the last parts. I am going crazy, ain't I? I have developed quite the fascination with all this bodybuilding stuff. A year ago, I wouldn't even have thought about it, now it's everything I seem to care about. This isn't healthy at all. I thought about it just as I was getting my shots. I somehow traded one unhealthy and dangerous lifestyle for another one. This is all going to end badly.
On the other hand, being a huge, super-powerful muscle woman isn't the worst of things. I really feel confident in public now. The fact that I could probably beat up whoever I want really makes me assertive. I went out on a walk all covered, with a hoodie, wide pants and a big jacket and I was fascinated how people changed sidewalks just to make way. They probably didn't even realize I was a woman.
Anyway, I have to be careful. I don't want to loose control.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I've been doing the last preparations for the session during these last weeks. I'm trying to get a little more cut, so I'm on a diet again. So far, I'm responding quite well to it. The cold isn't as bad and I'm getting used to the hunger. It's odd how you learn to cope with everything. I begin to understand how Dorothy does it. I've been boosting my leg workouts lately, the guy also likes big calves and thighs. When Dorothy told me the kind of money I'm going to get, I really couldn't believe her. Suffice to say, I'm going to have a lot of spending cash even after the break. I showed my outfit designs to her and she said okay. So I'm going to visit the tailor and get it fitted. I'm going to look awesome!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Time to do the final top-up. I returned to the clinic to fine-tune my body. This is going to be extremely hard, but totally worth it. I hope to really cut my muscles so that he'll come just by looking at them. Also, I want a boost on my legs. I want this guy to be overwhelmed.

Dear diary!
Time to do the final top-up. I returned to the plastic surgeon to fine-tune my body. I'm going to get another fill-up for my boobs and then, it's back to the gym for the final training. I want this guy to be overwhelmed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I'm a beast. I can't put it in any other way. The training session was atrocious, but it was worth it. When I look at myself in the mirror, I can't believe that's all me. I'm ridiculously huge. My chest has grown so enormous and ripped, you can see the muscle fibers. Also, my legs are incredible. I now walk a bit oddly, just because my thighs are so big. I'll have to do something about this once the session is over, maybe train down a little. Otherwise, I'll chafe. I tried some six-inch-heels at home: Dorothy gave me the boots for the session. They are overknees. I had to practice walking in them. They are custom-made to accommodate my calves. Normal boots are now out of question. Standing 6'4" plus three inches of afro makes me a giantess. I feel awesome.

Dear diary!
Whoa. I never expected to look this way, but now, I have to admit that I am becoming a kind of weird superhero-pinup-caricature person. I just got back from the plastic surgeons office and I just finished examining my super-huge boobs. The fill-up was easy. The doctor looked for the valve, got a big syringe of saline solution and just injected it. Feeling my skin stretch and my boobs grow felt totally strange but also really nice. I can see why some girls just get their boobs bigger and bigger.
The doctor was quite happy with the elasticity of my skin and with my muscles, carrying those enormous tits isn't hard. He managed to fit in 1,000 cubic centimeters. That's a litre more in each. They are now really large and really taut. They also don't look very realistic anymore, but then neither does the rest of my body. As I tried to squeeze them, I realized I was now pushing against a lot of salt water. It will sure take a while to get used to these new breasts. They're so big and round, I really can't stop touching them to make sure this is for real.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Awesome stuff dude! I loved reading how psyched she was by seeing how big and ripped she was after that hard workout. She's really getting into this, which is good to see! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I'm beginning to suspect that there is something weird going on. Like a conspiracy, if you will. I'm still not entirely sure what my role in all this is. Dorothy left with Iris and Michael and I had the house for myself. I tried to learn for my exams, but I quickly got bored. I definitely should have focused more on it lately. The fact that I don't go to lectures anymore really makes me feel isolated. I have to change this, and soon.
But back to the conspiracy. Dorothy is out and I assumed she'd take her phone with her. That was surprising, because just as I was fooling around on the sofa, a phone rang. I didn't recognize the ringtone, so I went looking for it. When I found it, it had already stopped. I could see the name of the caller, though.
Justin.
Why does Dorothy have two phones? Why haven't I seen this one yet?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
The big day has come. I'm getting ready for the session. The client has asked for a special "operation". I am expected to kind of kidnap him. Basically, I'm going to meet him, pack him into the trunk of Dorothy's car and drive him to her house. Then, he gets the full treatment. Getting tied up, getting beaten up. Wrestling. Getting thrown around. The works. Dorothy told me to be rough with him, but also careful. There have been accidents before. Originally, I should have brought him to his home, but I really didn't feel comfortable with that. I'm not 100% sure I trust Dorothy, but I have more confidence in her than in some weirdo.
Also, Iris is going to assist me. Once again, it's a matter of trust. Everything is, nowadays.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Iris brought me the outfit for today. I definitely needed her help putting it on. She had spent the last week preparing it, getting it all shiny and stretched enough so I could put it on easily. She helped me slip my huge muscles into it. It does feel tight and rather amazing putting this on. After all, I designed it myself. It's a rather simple idea, but it works perfectly. The suit is made of black, white and yellow latex. The yellow contrasts nicely with my skin. The suit covers my upper thighs, my abs and chest. It closes in the neck and really emphasizes my shoulders. There's a cutout on my chest. You can really see the striations of my pecs. Once I managed to get in, I once again felt very superhero-y.
To this, I added the overknee boots (more black with white and yellow details) and some opera gloves. The last parts were the mask and a short cape that really drove home elegant superiority. At least that's what I think. I had Iris snap a few pictures and admired myself in the mirror.
I flexed hard and felt my muscles stretch the fabric.
Impressive.

Dear diary!
Iris brought me the outfit for today. I definitely needed her help putting it on. She had spent the last week preparing it, getting it all shiny and stretched enough so I could put it on easily.
Before we started, I had her strip. I looked down on her and her huge, super-round boobs. Hers are bigger than mine, but with my super-charged chest muscles, mine are really standing proud. I walked over to her, grabbed her, hugged her and squeezed my boobs against hers. She gasped as the huge spheres squashed against one another. It was odd to see her breasts being pressed against her chin. Also, I could have sworn there was a "boing!"-sound when we made contact.
Yes. Weird, but yes.
She helped me slip my huge muscles into it. It does feel tight and rather amazing putting this on. After all, I designed it myself. It's a rather simple idea, but it works perfectly. The suit is made of black, white and yellow latex. The yellow contrasts nicely with my skin. The suit covers my upper thighs, my abs and chest. There is a huge pair of rubber shells to put my boobs in. It closes in the neck and really emphasizes my shoulders. There's a cutout on my chest. You can really see the ridiculousness of my cleavage. It's definitely several inches deep. Once I managed to get in, I once again felt very superhero-y.
To this, I added the overknee boots (more black with white and yellow details) and some opera gloves. The last parts were the mask and a short cape that really drove home elegant superiority. At least that's what I think. I had Iris snap a few pictures and admired myself in the mirror.
I flexed hard and felt my muscles stretch the fabric.
Impressive.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
That was some kind of trip! We arrived a little before the agreed time, waited in the car and looked out for the guy. We had a photograph and even some binoculars. When I think about this now, I have to say it must have looked weird for the passersby. I'm really glad nobody interrupted us. I mean, we were two rubber-clad women in a big German car, looking for someone. A freak-show if there ever was one.
Eventually, the guy showed up. He was talking into his smart-phone and seemed to be in a hurry. I looked at Iris. She nodded, her face obscured by her gas-mask. I got out of the car, straightened myself and walked over to the guy. He looked at me, surprised and clearly aroused. I grinned, grabbed him by his collar and pulled him to the car. He flailed weakly against my muscle-bound arms.
Iris opened the trunk from the driver's seat. I pulled it open and picked the guy up, grinning as I threw him inside. With a quick move, I put on the handcuffs Dorothy had given me, stuffed a ball-gag into his mouth and shut the trunk. I stood back up and wanted to return to the front of the car. Just then, I saw a kid with his mom pointing at me. I grinned stupidly, gave them a thumbs up and watched as the mother pulled the kid away, murmuring something about "freaks" and "what is the world coming to?".
Time to leave.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Hehe, this should be good, I'm liking that this is becoming less and less weird for Nora, that this is pretty much part of her chosen profession now and she just rolls with the punches. I'm looking forward to seeing her getting even bigger and stronger, if that is possible. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I brought the guy in and dumped him into Dorothy's living room. I didn't want to do some dungeon-thing. I can't say I enjoy this and I still find it rather confusing. Also, it reminds me of the stupid Hammer-studio films my dad had me watch with him back when I was a kid. That was really dumb. Also, not scary.
I stood above the guy and waited until he understood the situation. I took off the gag.
"Well, hello. How are we feeling?"
He hesitated and then asked:
"Whoa, where am I?"
Time to do the thing:
"I ASK THE QUESTIONS!"
Panicked, he shouted:
"I'm fine!"
"Excellent."
I'm the dommest of dommes.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
The next step was easy. I freed the little shit and pulled off his clothes until I had him in his boxers. Then, I picked him up and carried him around a little, complaining about how light he was and how his puny body wasn't giving me a workout at all.
I threw him on the sofa and pushed him against it with my foot on his chest.
"You weakling can't even push me away."
With a kick, I dropped the sofa on its back, making him scream as he fell backwards. Once he landed, he shouted:
"I can't get up!"
I climbed over the couch, knelt on him and said:
"Try to free yourself from these huge thighs of mine. Feel how big and muscular they are. They are like vises of steel!"
I'm also the corniest of cornes. If that's a word.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
He struggled and I playfully released him a little, before locking him again. Eventually, I could feel that the guy was now seriously aroused and I stopped and asked:
"Who allowed you to get an erection?"
I tried my best to impersonate Dorothy. I think I hit it quite right, since the guy answered sheepishly:
"I'm sorry, milady."
"You'll soon will be."
With these words, I got back up, looked down on the panting middle-aged guy and threw him around, landing him next to the cupboard. I pulled him towards me, grinned and locked my legs around his head. He instantly turned very red.
"Oh, yes. Oh, yes!"
I alter

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
nately squeezed and relaxed my thighs until he was about to come.

This part sort of got cut off. I'm sorry.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
He pleaded for release, but every time he was about to come, I calmed down. Eventually, I could see that he was unable to hold it any longer. I picked him up easily, threw him on the toppled sofa and locked him in this super-complex hold Dorothy had taught me.
His face was between my thighs, his legs under my armpits and his dick pointing to the ground. He was bent like a pretzel. I squeezed him hard and said:
"Now you can come!"
He did. A lot.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View