Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572514 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:45:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Whose legs are the Sexiest legs?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Whose legs are the Sexiest legs?  (Read 6966 times)

tate

Whose legs are the Sexiest legs?
« on: August 01, 2011, 01:34:45 pm »
Ok, I realize that the biggest and best of this or that part of the leg does not mean the sexiest overall. So, whose legs are the sexiest overall? (Hopefully confining our answers to FBBs)

Forum Saradas

calfcrazy

Re: Whose legs are the Sexiest legs?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 09:26:25 pm »
katka's

SGREGOR

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 10:50:04 pm »
Ok, I realize that the biggest and best of this or that part of the leg does not mean the sexiest overall. So, whose legs are the sexiest overall? (Hopefully confining our answers to FBBs)

the sexiest legs surely belongs to Tina Lockwood.  There are some amazing physiques around, But Tina has the best & sexiest legs i have ever seen.  PERIOD ;)

minuteman

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 01:22:01 am »
Dorothy Trojanowicz and Juliana Malacarne

ghsoccer

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 03:12:09 am »
I agree with Minuteman and i would also add Brenda Raganot

racerx009

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 05:01:32 am »
It's difficult to argue against the choice of Tina Lockwood since her legs were essentially flawless but I cannot imagine this category without including Sheila Bleck. I can't look at this woman's legs without struggling to keep from blowing a load in my pants:

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Whose legs are the Sexiest legs?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View