Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573784 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 01:59:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?  (Read 25536 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2015, 04:35:31 am »
To pick up on something kiko mentioned in the original post, you can have your dream girl on cam, but if you're only getting a frame every couple of seconds and the audio is cutting out, what's it worth? I don't know where along the chain that's happening, but I'll immediately cut a session short if it starts out that way.

You make an important point that several models and viewers don't always understand, which is that the bottleneck causing poor transmission could be anywhere between the connections.

If a show ever has to be cut short for this reason, we don't hesitate to credit back small amounts.  Just let us know.  Naturally, we want users to have a good experience with our service. 

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2015, 04:35:31 am »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2015, 04:55:36 am »
im in this site for a pretty long time now , and i have to say it seen better days .
most of the hot "known" physique / bodybuilding girls are not there anymore .
there is a few that worth spending , mostly when they are in lean shape. ive seen "spectacular" in her competition time was worth spending on her .
i would like to catch isabelle turrell now hopefuly she will come online .

I've been on the site since 2012 and even then the site was past it's prime, but you are right, I've noticed that the site has gone down ... drastically.  Most of the known women have long since moved on, even in 2012 when I started camming, most of the big names had cleared out.  And for whatever reason it seems that the site isn't drawing the current big names.  Sure there's a few well knowns on there but very few.

Yes, Isabelle made her return to HBC recently. It's great to have a veteran favorite back.  Most of the "known" names in HIGH-level female bodybuilding are in their mid-to-late 30s and older. There are a few younger women, but most are older, meaning they're at different phases in their lives.  Tammy Jones was on recently and was sporting a hot new look this offseason, while Power Goddess and Nuriye continue to keep their fans happy with regular appearances.  Young Gunz has been on a few times lately as well and She Hulk is another new bodybuilder.  She's also offseason, but is, I believe, 5-9, 180 lbs or somewhere in that range. Ace will compete in physique then figure, but is currently 190 lbs at 5-10. That's legit mass!

We've also added some terrific "physique" division women in recent months, including Marcie Smash and Beauty is a Beast. Both give excellent shows. Six Pack just joined the roster this week and rarely gets more than a minute in free chat. She competed a week ago, so she's still ripped. The feedback on her so far has been off-the-charts. 

While it would be great if the Colettes and Elenas and LisaKs, etc. were still around occasionally, I don't think the fact that they've moved on means anything other than they've moved on. I do agree that there's a smaller pool of BIG bodybuilders now than there was 5-6 years ago, but the current physique crop will grow (in mass) over time and there will be more of them. Will things ever be like they were in the mid-90s? Sure, maybe someday, but as the competition industry landscape evolves, the fan market will evolve, too. 

As always, thanks to all of you who've been supportive of the site for so many years and thanks also for the pertinent feedback.  We may not be able to make every visitor's wishes come true, but we're always listening and looking for ways to hopefully improve the value you guys receive. 

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 10:32:41 am »
Things that need to be desperately repaired:
-there should be a minimum connection threshold so that if the quality is poor, we don't spend our money on 2 frames a minute...
-Having a mic on is part of the experience only about 90% the sessions I had were with the mic off or disabled...
-Finally, having a well followed timing schedule set by the sessionette can really make life a hell of a lot easier for us instead of having to keep refreshing the "who's online" page for an entire day until the sessionette we're looking for appears online...some do I guess but others list their online timings as from 00:00 to 24:00 which is just lazy!
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 06:32:34 pm »
I've been a part of hbc since their old system and have to agree that it has fallen off. In the past there were very few issues in regards to the women being a flat out waste or complete liars. Most of the girls were a joy to cam with and I personally never felt bad about contributing my money to the women and owners. Now, catching a girl on who doesn't have their head firmly planted up their own ass is rare. You have to be mindful of not getting completely screwed now.

For example I've politely asked a girl to turn her mic on. Which for some odd reason she does turn it on and begins to act like it's not working as she mouthed words. Meanwhile I could hear her typing and television before she turned it off.

This is the type of ridiculous and childish games being played. No way I'm going to be that sucker anymore and support a site who in turn supports these type of models.

Yes there are women like BeautyisABeast, great body great personality. But how many times is it worth depositing to see the same posing. Imo diversity is important, but again it's numerous experiences like the above that stops me from wanting to support the entire site as a whole.

femwrest

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2015, 04:16:13 am »
I don't bother with HBC or another similar site called athletehomepage.  Simply because the video windows are so small and low res that you can't see shit.

If the lady has a Skype account I would much rather contact her direct and have a webcam session via Skype.  Having said that, if her cam is not HD and her internet connect sucks, you'd probably end up with the same problem of small and shitty video.  I have requested to try the quality of the Skype chat before.  Was willing to pay a small amount up front say, $10 just for a short 2 to 3 mins.  Was not willing to pay more and find her webcam is low res and/or her internet connect crawls.  Some ladies were ok with that, others were not.  Like I said, I'm not willing to pay more and get shitty quality video so if you're not willing to do a trial then too bad.

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 08:05:54 pm »
Babybeefcakes is a married woman, if she is nude, just shows how classless she is.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2015, 06:03:36 pm »
Most performers choose to separate their webcam work from their personal lives.  Doesn't that make sense to you? 

That said, if any adult chooses to pose nude, he/she has the right to make that choice. Your body, your choice. 

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2015, 06:52:41 pm »
I've been a part of hbc since their old system and have to agree that it has fallen off. In the past there were very few issues in regards to the women being a flat out waste or complete liars. Most of the girls were a joy to cam with and I personally never felt bad about contributing my money to the women and owners. Now, catching a girl on who doesn't have their head firmly planted up their own ass is rare. You have to be mindful of not getting completely screwed now.

For example I've politely asked a girl to turn her mic on. Which for some odd reason she does turn it on and begins to act like it's not working as she mouthed words. Meanwhile I could hear her typing and television before she turned it off.

This is the type of ridiculous and childish games being played. No way I'm going to be that sucker anymore and support a site who in turn supports these type of models.

Yes there are women like BeautyisABeast, great body great personality. But how many times is it worth depositing to see the same posing. Imo diversity is important, but again it's numerous experiences like the above that stops me from wanting to support the entire site as a whole.

I understand that certain role-play scenarios may require a level of dishonesty, but there's normally some unspoken "agreement" between provider and client that makes it acceptable.   There are, however, lies told for no reason that are unnecessary which SHOULD piss customers off.  If you don't want to turn your mic on, don't turn it on.  Acting like it's not working even though the client heard you talking to your boyfriend as he entered your private room is just bad business.  I wouldn't patronize someone who did that.  That type of deliberate, completely meaningless deception isn't something that we endorse.  Unfortunately, it's not something that we're able to police unless it's brought to our attention.  If a customer experiences something like this and lets us know, we'll address it with the model, and in many cases will provide a small service credit to the customer. 

That said, we do appreciate the kind words and support you've given the site and I hope you'll give us the opportunity to win back your business in the future.  It goes without saying that, while we gladly welcome the variety of talent that the models represent, our only interest is in working with women who'll represent themselves honestly while logged into our service.  It's important to us that they value the customer relationships as much as we do, so if someone isn't being a good citizen, we won't hesitate to sanction or remove her if we're told about it and discover that the claim has merit. 

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2015, 07:01:18 pm »
Things that need to be desperately repaired:
-there should be a minimum connection threshold so that if the quality is poor, we don't spend our money on 2 frames a minute...
-Having a mic on is part of the experience only about 90% the sessions I had were with the mic off or disabled...
-Finally, having a well followed timing schedule set by the sessionette can really make life a hell of a lot easier for us instead of having to keep refreshing the "who's online" page for an entire day until the sessionette we're looking for appears online...some do I guess but others list their online timings as from 00:00 to 24:00 which is just lazy!

We do understand your frustration.  The system auto-detects the connection speed of the performer and to my knowledge, that's why determines the quality of the feed that's transmitted to the customer.  I do not believe that it does the same detection on the customer side.  We are working on improving delivery, but as with anything online, everything is limited by available bandwidth wherever you are on the globe. *sigh*

Regarding live sound, there are any number of reasons why a woman may not choose to offer it.  Maybe there are family members in the other room or maybe she's not comfortable with her language skills, who knows, but while I agree that it's reasonable to expect it as part of the webcam experience, we don't require it.  As a customer, however,  if a model refuses to turn her mic on at your request, I would urge you to leave the room, because at that point, the experience isn't what you thought you'd be getting.  Again, *I* think it's reasonable to expect sound, but it's not a mandate we give to the models.  It's ultimately your choice, of course, but we would rather you spend your money on a cam experience that you really want.  If you can be happy with just posing and text chat, however, some models can give a great cam show in complete silence. :)   

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2015, 05:18:58 am »

I understand that certain role-play scenarios may require a level of dishonesty, but there's normally some unspoken "agreement" between provider and client that makes it acceptable.   There are, however, lies told for no reason that are unnecessary which SHOULD piss customers off.  If you don't want to turn your mic on, don't turn it on.  Acting like it's not working even though the client heard you talking to your boyfriend as he entered your private room is just bad business.  I wouldn't patronize someone who did that.  That type of deliberate, completely meaningless deception isn't something that we endorse.  Unfortunately, it's not something that we're able to police unless it's brought to our attention.  If a customer experiences something like this and lets us know, we'll address it with the model, and in many cases will provide a small service credit to the customer. 

That said, we do appreciate the kind words and support you've given the site and I hope you'll give us the opportunity to win back your business in the future.  It goes without saying that, while we gladly welcome the variety of talent that the models represent, our only interest is in working with women who'll represent themselves honestly while logged into our service.  It's important to us that they value the customer relationships as much as we do, so if someone isn't being a good citizen, we won't hesitate to sanction or remove her if we're told about it and discover that the claim has merit.

You guys are pretty well aware of who's causing issues and not living up to those values. To me it seems like you guys have a models first approach. I just see more being done to ensure they're happy than the customer. But hey you guys have the right to run your business however you want and what youre doing has worked. Not knocking what you do, just providing my honest opinion. I could also provide proof of whats mentioned but for what. Just to get $25 back, not really worth it. I dont want my money back, I want a better experience.

Doctor1989

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2015, 07:03:58 am »

You guys are pretty well aware of who's causing issues and not living up to those values. To me it seems like you guys have a models first approach. I just see more being done to ensure they're happy than the customer. But hey you guys have the right to run your business however you want and what youre doing has worked. Not knocking what you do, just providing my honest opinion. I could also provide proof of whats mentioned but for what. Just to get $25 back, not really worth it. I dont want my money back, I want a better experience.

EVERY time I've encountered a problem it was usually handled in a timely manner and you guys were EXTREMELY kind and understanding, but I must agree with LiveFree it does seem as thought he models come first.  I understand that there're the ones who make you the moneys and I understand that grace is needed and works both ways i.e. for the models and for the customers, but that being said there are A TON of repeat offenders.  And often it seems as though the general sentiment is for us to vote with our dollars then for them to be felt with.

Doctor1989

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2015, 07:16:10 am »
Babybeefcakes is a married woman, if she is nude, just shows how classless she is.

You either have some serious beef with BabyBeefCakes or you're the MOST naive schmoe on the planet.  MOST of the women who cam not only have a significant other, but also have children.  That's fact, not speculation, many cammers are attached or are outright family women.

And before you, Mr. Pot, call any kettle black, remember many would consider you classless for:

1.) Paying to see naked women at all
2.) "Outing" BabyBeefCakes' personal life
3.) Airing you grievances on a blog instead of directly to her

..... hell, many would consider you classless for just being on a fetish based forum like this.

Yeah, I've cammed with her before and enjoyed it, BUT I am in NO way, shape, or form a BabyBeefCakes schmoe.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2015, 02:16:31 am »
We recognize how vital the models are to the sites we run, but I have always been a fan first guy, regardless of whether they're customers. Being a fan myself, maybe it's selfishness or self-interest on my part, I don't know, but that's how I've always conducted myself.  That doesn't mean that the rest of the team are identical to me in their thinking, but all of our perspectives influence how concerns are resolved.  Consistent bad actors have been sanctioned and if there are others we're less aware of, we'd like to know about it.  But please understand that we do handle each case individually and that not every customer service question is going to be resolved in the manner the customer might want. 

I appreciate your honesty and appreciate your business as well. We want you to enjoy the experience. I'm not going to insult you by suggesting that it's not self-interest that makes us feel that way, but my ego also demands it: I personally want to be a part of something that fans will enjoy.  I'm not trying to make your concerns about me, but I want you to know that - speaking as fans - we want you to feel good about doing business with us. 

cybrwrld666

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2016, 05:55:49 am »
im in this site for a pretty long time now , and i have to say it seen better days .
most of the hot "known" physique / bodybuilding girls are not there anymore .
there is a few that worth spending , mostly when they are in lean shape. ive seen "spectacular" in her competition time was worth spending on her .
i would like to catch isabelle turrell now hopefuly she will come online .

I've been on the site since 2012 and even then the site was past it's prime, but you are right, I've noticed that the site has gone down ... drastically.  Most of the known women have long since moved on, even in 2012 when I started camming, most of the big names had cleared out.  And for whatever reason it seems that the site isn't drawing the current big names.  Sure there's a few well knowns on there but very few.

Shameless Plug: if any of you guys have old cams your willing to trade, drop me a line.
I've chatted to quite a few of the big names and most of them reply the same thing: Recorded sessions popping up on the web. I dont think anyone would mind if you keep your sessions to yourself, but once idiots started posting them to xvideos or whatever streaming site, many of the ladies got possed off and left. This especially coming from Brenda Raganot. Some idiot recorded the topless vid she had for sale on HBC and she left HBC. Pls keep your vids to yourself.

femwrest

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2016, 01:24:09 pm »
I'm sure most ladies on HBC are honest but you can thank the not so honest ones for pissing people off and spoiling the market for the rest of the ladies.

http://www.herbicepscam.com/index.php?_o=Model&_m=bio&model_id=78540

Unless you have lots of money to waste, don't bother with MissColombia.  Chatted with her in public for a while few days back.  Heard her voice but the audio kept breaking up so I wasn't sure if its my speaker or if the problem was on her end.

I asked if she could speak while posing as some ladies type while posing and waste time on typing.  She said she would if we were in private.  So I took her to premium.  She didn't talk and kept typing.  Ok bad enough I thought.  Precisely what I did NOT want her to do as typing wastes time.

I told her that she looked like she had hot abs from the pics she posted and asked to see them.  She gave the excuse that she was not in competition shape.  Okaaaaay, so WTF are we doing in premium then?

As you guys know, some ladies are willing to do topless, others are even willing to get all sexy to make guys cum.  I can respect someone who says she does not do all that and does purely posing.  But when I told her she looked hot and cheekily asked if she was confident in making me cum, she said she would only do such stuff in one to one which costs more than premium.

Fair enough.  So I took her to one to one.  And she just stared at the screen and occasionally typed.  In the mean time the clock was ticking.  She even had the cheek to ask me if I was expecting a crazy show.  No duh!  You were the one who asked for one to one and now that we are here, you rip me off like that?

Fuck this!  Its people like MissColombia who give HBC and other women a bad name.  There are really nice people there like Physique_Princess, Bubbles and several others I've chatted with.  Really friendly and chatty even in public.  Have taken some of them to private before and they wasted no time showing the goods.  But people like MissColombia really spoil it for everyone else.

Like I said, I have no issues if she had just told me outright that she doesn't do kinky stuff or she doesn't pose nude.  But to tell me to bring her to one to one and then waste time and then have the audacity to ask a retarded question like was I expecting a crazy show that is just fucked up.

Now I shall just stick to spending money on ladies whom I've chatted with before.  And you other ladies on HBC can go blame MissColombia for spoiling the market for you!

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View