Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578497 Posts in 73744 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 12:13:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Your Top 5 for Ms. Olympia 2011
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your Top 5 for Ms. Olympia 2011  (Read 18485 times)

racerx009

Re: Your Top 5 for Ms. Olympia 2011
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 04:06:32 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's a pic from an older contest witha  side by side comparison of Yaxeni, Iris and Alina

Alina clearly has Iris beat in the legs department and they are about equal in abs and chest with Alina having slightly better lats. But Iris does have better arms. Of course Alina actually has hips and is more beautiful facially, but that really is not a bb criteria (as long as the face does not show extreme signs of substance abuse).
Iris eternal winning streak is bad for the sport however and I really hope Alina wins this time

You are delusional if you think Alina has superior legs to Iris and no part of Alina's back, which of course includes the lats, is on par with that of Iris. Buddye's post above is clearly illustrative of this point and karma to him for it. Look, I'm as much a fanboy of Alina as anyone here but this does not blind me to the fact that Iris is clearly the superior bodybuilder. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 04:06:32 am »

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 04:47:20 am »

Buddye and racerx have it correct. As soon as they turn around it's over and Iris wins.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 06:27:49 am »

Here's a pic from an older contest witha  side by side comparison of Yaxeni, Iris and Alina

Alina clearly has Iris beat in the legs department and they are about equal in abs and chest with Alina having slightly better lats. But Iris does have better arms. Of course Alina actually has hips and is more beautiful facially, but that really is not a bb criteria (as long as the face does not show extreme signs of substance abuse).
Iris eternal winning streak is bad for the sport however and I really hope Alina wins this time

You are delusional if you think Alina has superior legs to Iris and no part of Alina's back, which of course includes the lats, is on par with that of Iris. Buddye's post above is clearly illustrative of this point and karma to him for it. Look, I'm as much a fanboy of Alina as anyone here but this does not blind me to the fact that Iris is clearly the superior bodybuilder. 

What really strikes me is that these are three of the top FBB's in the world today and they all have weak lower legs, with small, high, calf muscles.

And to top that off, they all have fairly weak pectoral muscle development.

Irises biceps a the only ones fully developed with the two parts of the bicep clearly showing.

Iris and Alina both have good lats, Yaxeni's lats aren't bad, just not as good a shape as the other two.

Iris has horrible ab's, they are way uneven and there is nothing she can do about that, its just her genetics as far as ab's go are bad, she has worked them as well as possible.  I would say Alina has the best shaped ab's of the three and say Yaxeni's ab's are slightly better developed but not quite as good a shape as Alina.

As to upper leg development, all three have good development but I would probably say Yaxeni is a bit better defined as she has the most visible cross striations in this image, but over all Iris probably has the best upper leg shape.  Alina has a bit too much of a curve to her outer thigh muscle.

One problem with both Iris and Yaxeni is a bad boob job.

I would give the points for best hair and makeup to Alina even though she has a bit of ghost face which she should have blended with makeup to match her body's dyed skin tone. 

And yes I believe appearance should be counted, as we all know its going to be anyhow, mite as well define it as part of scoring.

But none of the facts really matter as there is no set rules, no set standards, hell even when the made up rules for a particular contest are sorta explained, the blind judges rate the women all over the place.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 07:05:03 am »
Its too bad Cindy Phillips isn't on the list, think in the long run she could have been a contender.

Hell as far as that goes Britt Miller could have been in there too.

I would have loved to see those two fighting it out for first and second in a special pose down after the blind judges seeing eye dogs died from drowning from all the drool from the audience.

Wishful thinking about Cindy -- as beautiful as she is, she is way WAY too short to ever win the Ms O, and you name me ONE MS O who was that petite (Juliette
Bergman wasnt tall but she a heck of a lot taller than Cindy). To drive home the point, I saw Cindy at the Canadian Nationals some years ago
and she was TINY. In fact, she was dwarfed on stage by Nicole Ball, who is a pretty short woman herself!

Britt Miller who knows she would have to put on a ton more muscle but at least you could envision her as having a shot unlike Cindy.

I think a wildcard who hasnt been mentioned is Tina Chandler. She really has everything going for -- great looks, lots of muscle, beautiful proportions,
relatively young. The only thing she lacks is a track record -- she hasnt won any major professional shows (although she actually has deserved to win one or two).
Sarah Hayes is another one to look out for at some point.

Well lets see
Juliette Bergmann Height 5 ft 3 in (1.60 m) IFBB Ms. Olympia (LW & Overall), 2001-2003
Andrulla Blanchette Height 5 ft 3 in (1.60 m) IFBB Ms. Olympia (LW), 2000
Cindy Phillips Height: 5'1"
Britt Miller Height: 5'4"

Now here is a munchkin that didn't do all that bad in the pro's and would of done better in time if she hadn't went fit chicky.
Michelle Ralabate Height 4'11" Olympia - IFBB, 8th

Cindy Phillips is missing two inches on Andrula and Juliette, so we get her some 6" heels and away we go.    ;D

Britt Miller is only 3 inches taller then Cindy, so she needs some 3" heels.

Ya know heels ain't a bad idea for the pro shows, have the tallest in flats, and everyone else in heels to match height, while posing together, mite work, at least the shorter girls wouldn't be looked down upon.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Your Top 5 for Ms. Olympia 2011

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View