Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572592 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:12:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  The benefits that only this sport can give  |  Michelle Evans
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle Evans  (Read 10025 times)

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
Michelle Evans
« on: March 10, 2012, 01:27:05 am »
2011 NPC Masters Nationals Women's Bodybuilding Championships:Sixth Lightweight Women's Bodybuilding 35+
                                                                                        Fourth Lightweight Women's Bodybuilding 45+

Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Michelle Evans
« on: March 10, 2012, 01:27:05 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Michelle Evans
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 06:52:32 pm »
Wow! Very nice! Ripped to shreds just like I like my women! Do you have a concrete age on her? I'm guessing 48 or so. Still youthful facial features, but if she's in the 45+ division, she can't be much over that. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 06:34:27 am »
I've had a bit of a look, but sorry Jeremy, I can't find anything about Michelle's age. I'd agree with you and say late 40s, possibly early 50s, but I wouldn't think Michelle is older than that. Either way, regardless of her age, I think Michelle looks great. A beautiful face and smile(my favourite part) and a very well developed muscular physique. Michelle's physique certainly doesn't look out of place on a National stage.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Bunny

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 03:37:25 pm »
Some more of this beauty..

Enjoy it...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  The benefits that only this sport can give  |  Michelle Evans

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View