Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575884 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:32:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 347951 times)

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #480 on: February 05, 2015, 06:44:08 pm »
Please don't take this the wrong way Alison, but when I read your posts, it's like listening to my grandma tell stories. It makes me all warm and fuzzy.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #480 on: February 05, 2015, 06:44:08 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #481 on: February 05, 2015, 07:07:44 pm »
Only body testing I ever had  done was at this Nationals contest.  I tested 6%.   I weighed 106...my normal contest weight was around 120.  I was waaaaay over peaked and dehydrated.   

Here's the pic on the stage that day: ( a kiss from keeling over and dropping dead)

I missed the weigh-in.   Competed as a middleweight but in fact was a lightweight.
this was the line-up...I'm far right.

Here's the next day after hydration during a WPW photo shoot:  Bill Jentz told me later that he sincerely thought I was gonna keel over during that photoshoot.

Diet consisted of nothing but 3 cans of tuna a day for 3 days then off one.  3:1...did that for 3 months.   Damn near killed myself !
T
That last one was as well several days after the contest.   BIG difference several gallons of water !
ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #482 on: February 05, 2015, 07:37:36 pm »
the story about that contest:

This National contest in Vegas was a huge big deal for me.   I went with  my husband and my trainer Steve Dussia who was as well competing with me in a doubles competition.
Before the contest we were running at night in sweats down the streets in Vegas.  I remember sweating like a boar hog as we ran in front of all these hot Vegas  lights.   We also ran up and down the stairs somewhere in a back hall in Caesar's Palace where we were staying.   We'd stop and do a few chin  ups on some water pipes in that stairwell.   It was insane. 
Before the contest I remember lathering up with iodine mixed with baby oil.  ( that was before spray tan).  The fumes damn near made you pass out.   What a crazy time that was !
[/UR[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/idTtQNZTp]

No worries NinjaStar.   I'm happy to be your storytellin grandma !   (laughing)

ALISON

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #483 on: February 05, 2015, 08:22:21 pm »
the story about that contest:

This National contest in Vegas was a huge big deal for me.   I went with  my husband and my trainer Steve Dussia who was as well competing with me in a doubles competition.
Before the contest we were running at night in sweats down the streets in Vegas.  I remember sweating like a boar hog as we ran in front of all these hot Vegas  lights.   We also ran up and down the stairs somewhere in a back hall in Caesar's Palace where we were staying.   We'd stop and do a few chin  ups on some water pipes in that stairwell.   It was insane. 
Before the contest I remember lathering up with iodine mixed with baby oil.  ( that was before spray tan).  The fumes damn near made you pass out.   What a crazy time that was !
[/UR[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/idTtQNZTp]

No worries NinjaStar.   I'm happy to be your storytellin grandma !   (laughing)

ALISON
And a lovely sense off humour too.  :-)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #484 on: February 05, 2015, 10:17:47 pm »
Nuther...same crazy episode.
Took me a week to figure out what happened.   Nutz.

Alison

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #485 on: February 05, 2015, 10:32:37 pm »
Alison, I might have said this before, but with that flower in your hair you looked like you created an amazing physique. I gather by the time it came for you to be photographed you probably felt a great amount of punishment.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #486 on: February 05, 2015, 11:49:46 pm »
Alison, I might have said this before, but with that flower in your hair you looked like you created an amazing physique. I gather by the time it came for you to be photographed you probably felt a great amount of punishment.
Flower in the hair
Femininity thing.   All of us that had muscle then felt like we were lower in the pecking order.  Like flowers would make a difference in the judges opinion....(laughing)   
Well, that was my thinking then.    Times sure have changed !
I even had one on my wrist:

Alison

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #487 on: February 06, 2015, 12:31:03 am »
Was precontest training especially difficult on the diet? I recall reading that Pillow, when training for competition would find her energy wasn't that great for her workouts when dieting so hard.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #488 on: February 06, 2015, 12:45:31 am »
Super duper energy....bitchy as hell.....always constipated.  Pillow and I would share Metamucil recipes.
You asked !......... (laughing)
Alison

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #489 on: February 06, 2015, 03:46:51 am »
What training would you say was the most challenging? Yes I did ask about the dieting part. I sort of figured that  doing crunches and other ab work was something that would leave you feeling like you had the stuffing beaten out of you.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #490 on: February 06, 2015, 01:16:16 pm »
What training would you say was the most challenging? Yes I did ask about the dieting part. I sort of figured that  doing crunches and other ab work was something that would leave you feeling like you had the stuffing beaten out of you.
The daily "routine" of it was the most challenging to me.  It could get boring.   I was more into surfing....more exciting.   My trainer had a way of always creating a challenge for me and mixing it up to keep me "into it".   Some folks like the same-ness of the gym routines.  Me?...not so much.   I never ever pushed lifts to the extreme to where any one exercise was super duper hard.

Yah...getting out of the water and  to the gym  (staying with it  ) was the hardest for me
Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #491 on: February 09, 2015, 11:36:51 pm »
Girl with scarf-n-car

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #492 on: February 10, 2015, 02:21:40 am »
Nice one Alison. :cool2:

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #493 on: February 13, 2015, 08:22:53 am »
Nice one Alison! WPW took and still take some great pics. Of course, they were probably the first to cover FBB off stage?  I used to save up to order some prints when I could afford to, no internet of course. I note you never wore the stock WPW dresses! Amazing how many times they got those stretchey dresses out. I guess most athletes turned up for shoots in track suit and trainers plus posing suit, and the last thing on their mind was to slip into a dress!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #494 on: February 14, 2015, 01:50:56 pm »
Timmon,
The WPW dress

The WPW shoot and the dress I didn't bring.  I guess I was before "the WPW dress". This dress came out of Steve Wennerstrom's girlfriend's closet.  They decided they needed a shot with a dress  and I had none.   His girlfriend was out of town and clueless to the fact they were raiding her closet.   I guess that's when the stretch dress concept got it's birth....they got their own one-size-fits- all dress.
ALISON

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View