Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572657 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:08:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [J Wilson & Monkeyfreed] Think You're Man Enough?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Authors: [J Wilson & Monkeyfreed] Think You're Man Enough?  (Read 11359 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Think You’re Man Enough?
By Jeremy Wilson & Monkeyfreed 
A former football player meets a girl that changes his views on male superiority

*Another collaboration with Monkeyfreed. You can find him on DA.*

Jake Matthews stood at the bar, waiting for his date, his sister said that she was 5'2 tall, with long brown hair, a face like an actress or model, and a tight, toned, but also curvy body, and she would be wearing a bright red dress. He himself was quite the hunk, if he said so himself, he was 6'3 240 pounds of muscle, and was a former NFL player before his career was cute short by a serious knee injury. He was still healthy and quite good to do, because his uncle got him a job as a salesman in his car dealership, and he was one of the top 3 sellers there. Even with all of that, he had trouble meeting women, and had to be set up regularly on blind dates by his sister or one of his other female friends. This one would be different, he assured himself, and he didn't have a clue how right he was going to be.

Jessica entered the bar, looking incredibly hot in her red dress, which was hugging every curve in her body. She had been preyed on visually by every straight male there, and some had come up to her to buy her a drink, ask her out, but she had to turn them down.

"I'm on a date, sorry, maybe some other time, though, in case this hook-up doesn't turn out well."

She had seen a picture of Jake on Jake's sister's phone and purred because of how handsome and hunky he was and immediately agreed to the date. And now, seeing him across the room, she walked quickly, wearing her 4" red heels, looking the knockout that she knew herself to be.

"Jake, hello, I'm Jessica, so nice to finally meet you!"

She held out her hand to the much taller, bigger man.

Jake took the hand, and kissed it. He saw that a lot in movies.

"Hello. My sister has told me a lot about you."

"Yeah, she's great at the law firm."

Jessica worked as a lawyer, and was soon to become a partner. She looked Jake close, and pointed.

"I know you! Jake 'The Bison' Matthew! Your sis said you were a football player, but I didn't know professional. How's your knee?"

"Good. Completely fixed, but I can't get back into football in a one in a million case. It's bull, but it gives me the opportunity to help my uncle. So, how's your law firm?"

"Look, no offense... But I rather talk about you then that."

She took some wine, and drank the whole thing in a go.

"Be careful, you may get drunk."

"Trust me, I'll need a barrel to do that."

The two laughed, and Jessica put her hand up for two drinks.

"So, I was planning for a black backless number... But I like your outfit anyway."

Jake laughed a little, and Jessica smiled. Good, she made him laugh.

"Hey Jake, how about this date works out... We head to my place?"

Jake was first of all, very surprised that she drained the wine in her glass so quickly and easily and said that a barrel of it would be what it takes to get her drunk, but he wasn't against keeping buying her drinks to test that theory, but another thing to his amazement, she insisted to pay for the next round. Not only that, but she was the one who suggested that if the date goes well, they go back to her place, this girl was very forward.

"Oh, I agree completely, you are very surprising, you know? Definitely not what I expected when my sister described you to me, I figured you be a dainty china doll, an while you are quite beautiful, you seem to have quite a bit of spunk to you."

She giggles, "You have no idea, but maybe we'll find out later tonight. Why don't we get some dinner?"

He smiles wide and extends his hand to grab her hand and lead her towards the maitre D. "We're ready for our table."

"Of course sir."

The Maitre'D leads them to a large table in the back of the restaurant sitting them across from each other, to where they can look each other in the eye when they discuss each other's interests and get to know each other.

"Wow, look at all the food, it all looks so good. But I don't know, should I order something small and cheap, I don't want to cost you a lot." She said in worried tones.

He shook his head, "Nonsense, order whatever you'd like, don't feel guilty at all, I can pay whatever the bill comes out to be, quite easily."

She shrugs and said, "Okay..."

The waiter makes his way back to their table.

"Welcome, what can I get the both of you?"

"I'll have the 12 ounce steak... The salad... Along with the fish, both red and white wine, maybe a little of the 6 ounce steak, that new pasta, I heard the sausage is good so I'll have that, a little bit of the baked potato, potato salad, soup, the 4 ounce steak, that burger, and a side of fries... With coke."

"Holy shit, I don't think we can eat that."

"We? That's for me."

Jake looked to Jessica, and saw she wasn't kidding. Not one bit. Holy hell, how could she eat this much.

"I'll just have ravioli..."

"Oh, forgot that, give me some too. I had a light lunch."

The waiter signed that all off, and wondered if a marching band was coming. He left and Jake just stared at her.

"Man... That's way too much for any human."

"Don't worry, I'm paying. Now, about those blue eyes a girl can swim in, I got an amazing jacuzzi at my place you will love. It's got massage mode, workout mode, and a mode I call 'Orgasmo Mode'."

Jake looked at Jessica with wide eyes, it wasn't many times that he, at his size and basically his level of manliness was made to look like the girl, the ballerina in the relationship, but Jessica ordered enough food to feed an entire family of 8, all for herself, while he got only 1 entree, and it was fairly small and cheap. Then she said that she would pay for the entire thing, he knew that she was quite wealthy, but was she really making that much money?

"Um, yeah, sure. I'm sure that I would really enjoy your Jacuzzi. That sounds fun. Especially that "Orgasmo" mode. So, do you work out, Jessica? You must exercise if you eat that much and don't look to have an ounce of fat on your body."

"Well, a little, I don't go to gyms all that much, mostly to save guy's egos a bit. But let's not talk about me, let's talk about you. I'm certain you have seen the inside of a gym quite frequently, look at those bulging shoulders and arms. Even through your suit, they're hard to disguise."

He shrugs and says, "Oh yes, I like to keep myself in football shape, even when I can't play football anymore. Just because I like to stay in the routine."

She nods and says, "You must be quite strong, right?"

He shrugged again, then nodded, "Stronger than most, I guess, I mean I love to lift heavy, benching 450 pounds for 15 reps and 500 for 10. I was one of the stronger guys on my college and pro football teams, even beyond some of the linemen."

She giggles and says, "All that power in such a sexy package, yummy." She winks at him and takes a drink from the white wine that the waiter brought, draining half the fairly large glass in one gulp.

Despite all that, Jake felt like he was being... Ogled. He's been ogled by a few women (and that one guy), but this was the first time it felt like he was some... Women being ogled. Jessica savagly went at her burger, and ate it all in half a minute. She wiped her mouth, and Jake could only stare.

"Man, I have a confession to make Jake... Football players turn me on. I dated a lot of football players. Only one thing turns me on more."

"What?"

"Cheerleaders. God, watching those girls... You must have seen them. Tight butts, and flat stomachs. God, just want to bite them."

"... What?"

"Oh, your sister never mentioned. I play both teams, and I play them well."

Jake was once again stunned, he didn't think any woman was ever this forward, ever this open with her compulsions as this girl was. Jessica saying that she was bisexual, and an expert lover of both.

"Wow, so you are bisexual, that's very cool. My sister never told me that, she really didn't tell me a whole lot about you, other than your looks and your job. Not that I mind, I like the idea of you being bi, I never have been with two women at once, that'd be awesome. It really is kind of refreshing, you meet a woman and you expect her to play all cute and by societies norms and here you are, you're just letting it all hang out, to tell you the truth, I think that's kind of hot."

She giggled, "Hey, what can I say, I shoot straight from the hip, there isn't any reason not to be honest, if you lie to someone and become intimate with them, then your relationship is built on lies, and that's not solid ground to stand on, so yeah, I am bi, I am a bit of a perv, and I don't mind showing that I make a lot more money than the average man, I showed up here in my 151,000 dollar Ferrari."

"Wow, that is incredible, I took my $48,000 Jeep Cherokee."

"That's a pretty manly car for a pretty manly man."

Jessica was finally finishing her last scrap of food, there were 6 different plates in front of her that were completely empty, God knows how many calories she just ate, but it was probably more than Jake had in 3 days.

"Thanks. So, should we order dessert here, or go to your place for dessert."

"I don't want to wait any longer."

She paid for the bills, and she went to her car.

"Follow me. I'll drive slow."

-

They were at her place, and he was amazed. It was huge, gorgeous, and looked like something he could barely make back in the NFL. They entered, and she grabbed him, and pulled him in for a kiss. It felt so warm, and he nearly melted, but she stopped.

"God, you kiss like a Godess..."

"I heard that line many times in my life. Now follow me... I'll try to go wear something sexy."

She went away, and Jake decided to follow her. That's when he saw her in her own room, take her clothes off to reveal herself in lingerie, which was amazing. Her ass looked so jiggly, and her breast were rather big.

"Tell me, breast man or ass man?"

"Umm... Ass?"

"Good. I'm an ass girl myself. I prefer my men with small but tight, my girls with big and bouncy."

She began to shake her ass, and he was mesmerized.

That's when her stomach rumbled.

""Here it comes!"

Jake was incredibly turned on by Jessica's awesome body, a tight and toned body with very nice breasts and a very big and juicy ass, but then he heard a loud rumble and then something that shocked the hell out of him happened. Jessica stood with her back to him and to his disbelief she put her hands on each of her ass cheeks, opened her ass a bit and let rip with a fart that was so incredibly powerful and loud that he actually felt the wind where he was standing 3 feet away from her!

"Holy shit! I've been in some locker rooms with some huge guys, guys who farted all the time and I've never seen, heard or felt a fart like that! That was insane! Oh sh... the smell, that's rancid!"

Jessica just giggled, "Hehe, yeah, that's what happens when I have so much protein and carbs together, so you say I fart better than an NFL lineman? I bet I can do a lot of things better than any NFL player. You ever have burping contests in the locker room?"

"Well, yeah, a room full of immature jocks, we loved to show off to each other."

"How about you and me have a little burping contest of our own? I'll get you a beer."

She comes back with a bottle of Miller Lite and handed it to him with a smile. "You go first."

Jake found it crazy, but decided to follow what she was talking about, and drank the whole bottle. It took a while, but he finished, and set it down. The stomach rumbled in him, and he had to belch. He belched out a huge burp, that actually made her hair fly a little back, and went on for a minute. He stopped, and wiped his mouth.

"I'm pretty good at that."

"So am I. Even without beer."

She took a step back, and she raised her fist. She hit her stomach, and burped herself. It was massive, actually physically pushing back Jake, and the room echoed with it. After 2 minuets, she stopped, and saw Jake was on his ass, unable to move.

"W... What?"

"I know, I usually do better. Man, I am out of shape. Maybe I needed that beer. So, I win. What should I do with that win?"

Jake was still shocked, he couldn't believe that she just did that. He stayed there on the floor until Jessica offered him a hand to help him up, she pulled him to his feet with seemingly no effort at all, a wide smile on her face, then she grabbed him by his head and pulled him into a kiss, the taste of her burp still on her breath as she did. When she broke the kiss, he couldn't help but gag and retch at the rancid taste and smell that was in his mouth.

"Holy shit, what are you?"

"Oh, just a woman who has been competitive since she was a little girl, who loved the feeling she got when she beat boys at anything from the time she was a toddler. I love the looks in their faces when they see my awesome body and think that here's a flower of femininity, only to find that I'm more of a man than they are!"

Jake shook his head, "You're not more of a man than me, despite what you showed me so far tonight."

"Oh yeah? How about one more test then? I got a weightlifting set downstairs, you say you're stronger than most men, I say I'm stronger than ALL men. And I want to prove it to you."

"Okay, well what happens when I win."

"IF you win, then I guess I'll promise to pull back a little on humiliating you with my superior manliness. But when I win, then you're mine, to do with whatever I want, I'm going to make you into my very own manwhore."
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Think You're Man Enough?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 07:07:57 pm »
Continued...

Jake glowered, but he nodded, feeling confident in his size making him stronger than her. She was toned, but she wasn't muscular in the least, no way she can be stronger than him.

They went downstairs, and she grinned.

"Honestly, I have so many weights because I dated a lot of buff guys who liked being macho. I rather enjoyed crushing them otherwise. Plus, a few left because they couldn't stand me. So I wanted to masturbate to a music video for twerking, or how one guy left cause I couldn't stop farting all day due to eating beans. One guy left me because guess this... I was too horny. Jesus Christ. 'Stop, my penis is sore'. God, and I thought 'long dick' Johnson could satisfy me. Women are barely better, but at least they give better excuses. One girl disliked the fact I enjoyed having sex with men, one girl left because I was too forward, and your sisters friend Mikenna left me because she said I was too much of a man."

"Mikenna is gay?"

"Yep."

Jake was surprised. No wonder that blind date went awful. They went downstairs to see weights everywhere, along with small ones titled 'Girl weights'

"You go with your boy weights, and when you're done, lift girl weights. I'll do the opposite."

Grunting, he nodded and went over to the weights, but before he did, he took off his dress shirt, wearing a black tanktop underneath. He picked out a pair of 75 pound dumbbells and brought it back to the center, she was holding a tiny pair of pink dumbbells that looked like they weighed 5 pounds max.

He smirked and chuckled, "You expect to beat me with those tiny things."

She laughed and said, "Oh, these are just my warm-up, I hope those are your warm-up weights, or this thing is going to be over in no time."

He shrugged and started curling them. They weren't a warm-up for him, but he did 10 reps with each arm and set them down in front of her, he guessed what she meant by him using girl weights was using the weights that she did when he was done and her using his weights when she was done. So he waited for her to finish her set and to set the tiny pink dumbbells on the floor. When she did, he bent down and lifted them, or rather, tried to lift them, he took a harder grip and barely managed to even lift them a little off the floor for a couple seconds before they came in contact with the floor.

"Oh, is my warm-up too heavy for you?"

He looked up to find that she had the huge 75 pound weights up, on each one of her pinky fingers, she was spinning them like batons!

"What the hell, what is in these things?"

She giggled, "Pure tungsten and gold filling, not that light stuff lead. These lead weights are so light that I quit using them when I was 11 years old! Those things that I were lifting are my true warm up, and they weigh 500 pounds, not 5 like you thought."

He couldn't believe his ears once again, how the hell can this girl be this strong!?

"Course, those 'Little Girl' weights, for the younger girls. The real girl weights are full of adamantium, and use girl pounds."

She went back to lifting his barbells with her fingers, and began to juggle with them.

"1 girl pound weighs a ton, and I do mean a ton. 2,200 pounds."

She played with the weights some more, and he was still having difficulty with one, before finally lifting it up. But only a few inches before dropping it, and feeling tired.

"Ahh, is the big famous football player tired? Does he need to take a break for the little girl to work out?"

Jake was once again taken aback by the fact that these weights that he couldn't even hold off the ground for more than a couple of seconds were weights that younger girls lifted. While she was doing incredible lifts with even bigger dumbbells, she was using 150 pounders now and lifting them like they were made of cotton balls! And he was straining himself, wearing himself out just trying to lift the smallest of her weights!

He sighed and stopped trying. "I don't think there's any point continuing, I may be strong for a man, but I guess all the women and girls you know are stronger than me. Probably by a lot. So yeah, you win, I lose, whatever. So what's on your mind for making me your bitch? It's not like I could stop you anyway."

She smirked and said, "Oh, don't be so down about it, Jakie boy, I may treat you like a bitch, but you'll have things to enjoy as well, you liked kissing me earlier didn't you? I could feel how aroused you were when I held your body close to mine. And who knows, maybe your fantasy of a 3 way with two girls will still happen, though we both know who will truly be in charge of the situation."

Jake nodded, his mood improving a little bit. A smile creeping on his face.

Course, lifting weights is one thing. We still have to fight."

"Wait... What?"

"Yeah. You VS Me. I want to see how you do in a fight. I promise not to you you, and you can hit me if you want. But understand I have worst things then punching and kicks."

Jessica lead Jake to another room, with a matt, and that was it. Jessica turned to him, and pointed at her boobs.

"These are so going to take you down not one, not twice, but three times."

Jake shook his head, "No, I refuse to hit a woman, even a woman as strong as you seem to be, I would never try to hurt a woman in my life."

Jessica giggled, "You couldn't hurt me even if you tried, but I'll tell you what, you hit me in my abs three times, and if you don't hurt me at all, then I'll give you a free shot anywhere else on my body. Then it's my turn."

Jake shrugged, "Just so you know, I've never lost an abs punching contest." He took off his tank top to reveal his chiseled 6 pack abs.

Jessica smirked at him. "Until now. Go ahead big guy, show me what you got."

Jake tested out a straight jab to her abs, not even close to his full power, just to test her toughness, when he saw that she wasn't affected in the least, the smirk never leaving her beautiful face, he launched a second, much harder jab to her abs. All he managed to do was sting his fist a little, her look was unchanged. Finally he reeled back and delivered a big cross to the middle of her abs, when he heard something crack, and he shouted out loudly. "Ahhhh!"

Meanwhile Jessica just stood there, her hands on her hips and the same smirk on her face, while he shook out his fist, which was bloody because the knuckles were broken and extruding through the skin. He shook his hand out and looked at her like she was some kind of alien or robot.

"You have one more shot anywhere, champ."

"But my hand, I can't punch with it."

"You have another hand, stupid, use it!"

So he reeled back with his left hand and delivered an upper cut to her chin, her head moved a tiny bit, her expression changed one iota, not because of pain, but because she was smirking even wider.

"My turn."

She sent a light jab to his abs, which lifted him off his feet and sent him to his hands and knees, coughing and retching from the force.

"Oh come on, that was nothing! You think that was my hard punch, what a wimp!"

She went over to one of the thick concrete walls, several feet thick and pulled back her hand and sent it THROUGH the concrete, her arm was in up to her elbow and her expression showed that she didn't use all the power she could've.

"Now, how about I show you what these babies can do." She said, swinging her bountiful breasts left and right.

"What are you going to do with..."

She swings her breast, and hits his face with her boobs. He is sent flying, crashing into a wall. She walked ahead, and grabbed him. She hit him with her breast again, nearly knocking his teeth out, and she pushed him down, and smashed his face with her breast dropping herself. Despite how jiggly and fleshy they were, she only had to tighten her chest, and they felt like cannon balls. Jake was moaning, and she stood over him, laughing a little.

She was enjoying this, and squatted, going to his face.

"Punishment time."

She laughed a lot, and began to let out fart bombs. Her first one smashed into his face, and it spread around. It smelt like a dying horse, and she sniffed it.

"Man, smells good."

He was gagging, and holding his throat, with him in tears. She sat down on his face, and bent down, licking his abs, and ripped his pants off, revealing boxers. She ripped up the boxer, and saw his dick.

"Oooh, just as I hoped, and a little bit more. Heh, but before I do anything else, bombs away."

She farted again, this time it was worse. It was louder, lasted twice as long, and smelt like a skunk dying. Jake was having problems breathing, and Jessica laughed, while cheering for herself.

"Oh yeah, lick my stinky ass! It must smell like a sewer, but lick it."

Jake shook his head feverishly and shouted, "No way in hell am I going to lick your ass, are you crazy?!"

Jessica just giggled as she gripped his balls in her hands and squeezed, first with a little, then with increasing pressure.

"Lick or prepare to become a lady. Well, even more of a lady than you already are compared to me."

Jake couldn't take the pressure anymore and finally had to relent, he licked her ass with experimental licks, and hated what he tasted, he was ready to throw up, but he knew that if he did, he would be punished by her further, so he kept at it as best he could without puking.

"Okay, I guess you have done a good job." She said, getting off his chest and letting go of his balls, but before she got up totally, she let one more enormous fart rip right into his face, making his hair ripple from the force of it! She sniffed it and laughed. "Mmm, that smells better coming out than going in, doesn't it sweetie?"

Jake was once again coughing and retching as he struggled to make his way back to his feet.

Before he could rant, Jessica grabbed him, and pulled him for a kiss. She began frenching him, hard, and going at it. Jake forgot everything, and let her kiss him. She was amazing at this, no... She was the best. He began to grow a hard on, but the rest of his body became weak. She began to rub her body all over him, and he was shaking, moaning as well. After a few minutes, he was just about to cum when she stopped.

"Do you forgive me now?"

"Yes... Oh god yes..."

Jake forgot everything she did.. He only remembered that kiss... With how passionate it was, how strong it was. But the most important thing was... How she did so with love in it. She kissed him to show she does care for him, and for that, he forgave her. She smiled, knowing what happened, and hugged him, lifting him up high in the air.

"Oh, I'm so glad! Now... What to do with you..."

She stared at his Dick, which was up to her face, and licked her lips.

"You know, the most manly thing someone can do... Is to orally pleasure their lover. Shows that they care enough to do so. Should I?"

Jake's mouth dropped open in shock, awe, and lust, he absentmindedly nodded and stuttered. "S..su..sure, if you want to, I mean I think it would be a great idea."

"You don't think it's going to fast?"

"No, I mean, you suggested it, so if you think it's going the right speed for our relationship, then a blow job would just be great for our relationship, and I'd do the same to you if you'd like."

"Hehe, no, no, I wouldn't force that upon you, after all, like I said, it's the manly thing to do, and we've already established that I'm more manly than you, so it's my responsibility to give my little darling some oral pleasure."

Without another word, Jessica took Jake's huge cock in her hands and inserted the head of his cock into her mouth, where, using the awesome oral skills that she showed in her kissing, she brought him to the hardest he's ever been in seconds. Then once again, to his great surprise, she gripped his buttocks in her strong hands, and stood up, lifting his large, muscular body in her arms while giving him the blow job of all blow jobs!

"Ohhhh, oh my God, you're so good!" He gasped as he started bucking his hips while being held 5 feet off the ground with ease by her much smaller body.

She giggled and back off, "Baby, this is just the beginning, you think I'm good at this, wait'll you get a load of me fucking your brains out. Believe me, just one night with me and you'll be hooked."

Jake was nearly insane with lust as he finally shoots his load down Jessica's throat, cumming so hard that he immediately fell asleep, still held in her hands. She sucked down each and every spurt of his jizz with a wide smile on her face. Then she threw him over her shoulder, lead him up to the master bedroom and dropped him on the bed. She kissed him on the forehead and said. "Dream of me hot stuff. Dream of my superiority."

Jake woke up to a sunny new day, and saw Jessica was in her work clothes, a white striped shirt and brown pants. Somehow, she looked just as sexy as yesterday.

In a way, he hoped that most of everything last night was all some kind of nightmare. That instead of farting, burping, and beating him up, they talked, enjoyed each other... And she gave him a blow job. Then she opened her mouth.

"Ahh, sleeping beauty is awake. God, did you know you get a woody a lot? Man, got me so hot, I had to go masturbate. Hey, I still have the DVD to 'Busty Cheerleaders get knocked up', wanna watch it when I come back home?"

Jake just groaned, and rubbed his face. Jessica kissed him, and licked his ear, perking him back up.

"BTW, tonight, we're going to make oh so amazing love... And to make it more magical... I'm bringing a friend. Her name is Charli... And I think she will eat you up."

Jake got a huge hard on, and she handed him the DVD.

"I made breakfast. You eat and store up energy. She's crazy... And I'm crazier."

Jake was taken aback by this, obviously he was incredibly turned on by the prospects of having a three way with Jessica, who was gorgeous as hell, and Charli, who Jessica said was crazy, but she was crazier, Jake had seen Jessica's version of crazy, it was in ways both distressing and incredibly hot. Jessica's sexual skills seemed to be off the charts, if Charli was anywhere near her, then he was assured to have the greatest sexual experience of his life. And that would be worth any amount of crazy he would have to survive through.

"Okay, Jessica, well, I will stick around and wait for you two, I'll try to keep myself occupied, maybe workout a little to get myself ready for what is going to happen tonight."

"Just don't wear yourself out too much, like I said, you're gonna need your energy, you know how strong I am, well, Charli is only a little less strong than I am, meaning she's still much, much stronger than you. Hope you can handle that."

Jake nodded, though it was hard for him to believe a man as big and strong as he knew himself to be would still be far inferior in strength to beautiful, sexy women. It worried him, but in a way, he knew that there was not much he could do but sit back and accept it.

"Yup, I know, I will eat, drink, get some rest and try to be as ready as I can be."

"That's the way, babe. See you later tonight. Oh, and wear something sexy for us, show off those nice big muscles."

She strode up to him, kissed him deeply, sexually, though not as mind-blowing a kiss as last night's was, it still got him close to cumming in his boxers. He couldn't wait for that night!

For the entire day, he worked out, ate, and fantasized of tonight. He wonder what Charlie would be like. Around 5:00, he heard a knock and opened it. What he saw would blast him away.

Charlie was a 4'10 black woman in a somewhat unbuttoned shirt, and short red pants. She was rather pudgy, but had a nice face. She also had breast that made Jessica look like an A-cup. Actually, she had breast that made anyone under Double D look like an A-Cup. She looked him up and down, and smiled.

"Oh, you look good. But she said you would dress a little... Sexier. Can you do that for me? I want to see what makes her say that you're 'Great piece of ass'. Not that i'm complaining of what I see baby, I just like to see a little more. As you can see..."

She puffs her chest up, and Jake stares at it.

"As you can see, I like doing the same.

Jake looked down at himself and thought, what does she mean sexier, I'm wearing a tight pair of jeans that shows off my butt and my package and a tank top that shows off my muscles, what could be sexier than that?

"Um, okay, and may I just say Miss Charlie, that you're did a great job of showing off your assets. I will go back and try to find something sexier."

He went to Jessica's bedroom and decided to come up in nothing but a pair of spandex shorts and hopefully that will be exactly what Charlie was hoping for. When he came back, she was sitting on the couch with one leg up and the other leg spread out wide, a very manly pose, so Jake was probably right in assuming that Jessica had picked Charlie because they were a lot alike, someone who could by most rights, out-man Jake.

"Okay, how does this look, Miss Charlie, sexy enough for you?"

Oh yeah baby. I like that tight butt, and I can see your erection. You're real horny, but I don't blame you. I'm pretty horny myself. So, what should I do... I came here to see you, and test you out."

"Test me out?"

"Oh yeah baby. I like making a man squirm. It all started when I met Jessica. It was college, and guess what... She was blonde."

"She was?!"

"Yeah. Well, apparently my boyfriend cheated on me with her, and she learned he was dating me. So, she told me. Well, I was sad, and I began to drink. After a while, we hooked up, and by God... I was missing out. My boyfriend saw us, and got pissed, the hypocrite. Well, he was ranting, so I went to him, and slapped him down. In one slap, I made the head quarter back piss his pants and beg for me."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah. Instead, I crushed his big balls with my little hand. Little hand... Armwrestle! We should arm-wrestle!"

"Arm-wrestle?! Are you sure, I mean you're so tiny, heightwise, and you don't look near as fit and muscular as Jessica, even as strong as she turned out to be, I'm a very big, strong man."

"You should've learned from Jessica not to underestimate a woman based on looks, she told me how bad she humiliated you, you don't think that a woman like me couldn't do the same. How about you put your money where your mouth is. You win, you get a blow job, I win, you suck my pussy."

Jake shrugged, he did like the possibility of those big lips sucking his big cock.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 07:08:38 pm »
Continued...

"Okay, you're on then, though I think we should do best two out of three, just to make sure that there is no lucky winner."

"Sounds good to me, I hope your ego can handle losing to me twice."

Jake made a dismissive sound as if that were impossible and got down on one side of the coffee table, motioning for her to bring it on. Charlie smiled wide and got down on the other side, grabbing his much bigger hand in her comparatively tiny one.

"Count down from 3."

3...2...1!"

The two began to push, and Jake was impressed by Charli's strength. She felt a lot tougher then he thought. But, just as he hoped, he was stronger, and pushed her arm down.

"Oh no, I lost. How could this be? Me? Lose?"

Oh shit, she was a terrible actor... Which meant one thing.

"Let's go again."

This time, she slammed his arm down immediately. Jake pulled back, and felt his hand. He thought she broke it. Nope, just bruised.

"Jesus, you lost on purpose!"

"I know. Wanted to give you false hope. Come on, one more."

He took her hand, and started first. He pushed as hard as he could, but her arm didn't budge. She yawned, and with one hand, began to unbutton her pants. She had a big grin on her face, and then slammed his arm down.

"I win, again. Now..."

She pushed the coffee table away, revealing her pants and panties were gone.

"Get on your knees, and blow. Slut."

Jake sighed and did as she asked, he figured what could the worst thing be, Charlie was a lovely woman, otherwise from the fact that she seemed to take after Jessica in being fairly manly, but then he saw what he expected to be a freshly shaven cunt and saw that she was hairy as hell down there, a forest of black shag carpet and he knew that he would be in for hell once again.

"Oh God, is that what I think it is?"

He said of the thing sticking out of the hairy bush, it wasn't a cock, but what it was surprised him, her clit had to be at least 2 inches long to be able to stick out of that massive bush of pussy hair!

"Yup, I did say that you had to suck my pussy, but I guess I should've made the extra stipulation that you had to blow my huge clit, but you're gonna do it, whether you like it or not."

Jake knew that she was stronger than him, and if she was anywhere near as fast as she was strong, she would catch him if he tried to run, so again, he sighed and did his best with the situation, moving his head in close and taking the clit and a great deal of her pussy hair into his mouth and sucking it as best as he could.

Oh yeah baby, you're pretty good. Suck for mommy."

Jake licked around, and had hair in his mouth, and the oversized clit bothered him. He licked it anyway, and was trying not to gag. That's when she grabbed his head, and began to thrust.

"Sorry honey, but I have too!"

She smashed his face in with her pussy, but he went on to licking. After a few minutes, he heard the door open.

"God, work was so lame."

Jessie walked in, and farted. It stunk badly, and felt like a loud crash.

"Held that in all day."

"You call that a fart? I fart better without trying."

"Yes I do Charli... Oh, and you're making Jake suck you! Oh, I'm so jealous! Me next! BTW Charli, Nova is coming over. She heard I brought in an ex football player, and she had to come."

"Oh, poor Jake. Hope she doesn't break him. He's better at this then you."

Jake had heard the whole thing, but Charlie's grip on his head was so strong that he couldn't pull back to ask, so he kept at work until Charlie had cum so long and hard that she finally released him and jizzed all over his face for seemingly forever!

"Oh shit, that was so good! I haven't cum that hard for a long time, you found yourself a winner here, Jessica!"

Jake cleaned his face up a little before asking the question.

"So Nova doesn't like football players, and she's like you two?"

"No, Nova is a football player herself, and she doesn't like male football players, especially ones with big egos and big muscles. She likes to show them who's really boss, and doesn't care much about whether she hurts them or not."

"Yeah, but don't worry, we won't let her hurt you too bad, she's strong as hell, but not stronger than Jessica and me put together. At least I don't think so."

Jessica shrugged, "Nah, probably not. We can reign her in."

Jake finally got a chance to breath deep, and when he did, he got the smell and taste of Jessica's fart in his mouth and he started coughing and retching again.

Charlie giggled and said, "Boy, if you think that was bad, you better be able to hold your breath for a long time because I hear my tummy rumbling."

Charli raised her ass, and let out a massive fart. Or, Jake thought it was a fart. Instead, it sounded like a bomb, and it smacked him away a little bit. It hit his nose, and he fell down, vomitting. It was awful, and tasted like rotten eggs on a hot day. He was holding his nose, with Jessica laughing.

"Man, that was good. I could never beat you. Now, time to eat me out."

Jake saw her vagina, and had a silent prayer. It was normal. He was about to lick when the door opened, and a blonde half naked lady appeared, in football wear.

"Okay, where is he... Jake?"

"Oh my god... Melidie?"

Jessica saw the two, and pointed fingers.

"Umm... What?"

"Jessica... Um, this is my ex girlfriend from Highschool... Melidie... Melidie Nova Robberts."

Jake, how did you get to know Jessica and Charlie?"

"Um, well, I actually got set up on a date with Jessica by my sister last night, and well, things led back here, where she showed me a lot about herself that I didn't know. Her strength, her kinkiness, and the fact that she can do things with her body that made her more manly than me."

"And... did you like that?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, at first, no, but eventually I came to sort of like it, and now, I guess you could say that it turns me on. Though the farting thing is still a little far out. As you can probably see."

He pointed to a pile of his vomit on the floor.

"Charlie's work, I think? So, you like women that have manly attributes? Women that are stronger, can burp and fart louder and longer, and just generally outdo any man at what men are supposed to be good at?"

"Um, well, I guess you could say that, yes, Melidie. Why do you ask?"

Melidie giggled a little. "Oh, I don't know, would it interest you to know that your former girlfriend taught these two everything they know?"

"Melidie..." Jessica spoke with a warning in her voice.

"What? I'm not going to steal him from you, but that's not to say I won't have my fun with him, and I definitely won't hurt him too bad. Just enough to show him what I can do."

Jake groaned, and knew she was telling the truth. No way she wasn't superstrong like them.

"So, did you become it, or were you always super strong?"

"I learned it from someone else. I won't say who. What I will do, is challenge you to a football match, right now, in Jessica's back yard."

Jessica thought about it, and grinned.

"Ooh, I aprove. But first, I need to get off, and he has to eat me out."

Jessica sat down, snapped her fingers, and pointed down.

"Now mister, or else."

Jake sighed and nodded as he crawled his way over to Jessica on her hands and knees and took her huge, bulbous buttocks in his hands and dove into her shaved pussy, licking her, almost happily, because at least Jessica was probably the most normal out of all 3, in terms of what he really looked for in a woman. Charlie was a bit too hairy and chubby for him, not to mention the fact that she farted so loud and it had such a strong smell that it made him puke was too much for him. Melidie was perhaps a bit more geared towards hating and beating men up for his tastes. Jessica was the perfect level of crazy and hot for him.

"Mmm, you're right, Charli, he is pretty damn good at this. I guess he isn't useless after all."

"Maybe I dumped him too quickly, though I bet when he was younger he didn't develop those oral skills yet. But I may not destroy him too badly if he promises to lick and suck my pussy like he's doing yours."

"Oh, I think Jakie wouldn't mind that, would you, honey?"

Jake wasn't able to really answer as his head was held against Jessica's pussy by her strong hand, but he was able to nod fractionally.

"I think that's a yes, get done with him so I can show him who's the better football player. And then put those oral skills to the test, I'm much harder to satisfy than you two."

Jake was still licking, and finished after 6 minutes. His face was covered in her 'love juice', and he went to the bathroom to clean up. When he came back, he saw they were gone, and the door was open. He went out, and in bright day, saw that Jessica's lawn was huge. She must have rich parents. He went to the back, and saw all three chatting, with Nova tossing the ball.

"Ahh, you're back so soon. Remember when we dated?"

"Yeah, like how you treated me like shit."

Jessica was surprised, and nudged Jake.

"Ahh, what she do? Drink too much? Total your car? Didn't do deodorant?"

"She cheated on me."

Jessica gulped, and looked a little... Guilty? Jake was amazed to see her go from a confident smirk to... Doubt?

"Hey Nova, maybe we can..."

"Nah, I'm good. Let's go, boy."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 07:08:56 pm »
Conclusion....

Jake stood across from Melidie, also known as Nova by Jessica and Charlie, he knew that most likely this was not going to be easy, but he still had a little bit of male pride, one of his many failings, and he thought that his power and speed would be too much for his ex-girlfriend.

"So, I guess I get the ball first? Try to stop me from reaching the end zone, Melidie."

"Hehe, only too easy, tell you what, if you get past me, then you win. I won't even try to get past you."

"Okay, your funeral."

Jessica shook her head, "Wrong thing to say smart guy."

Jake shrugged and took off running towards Nova, who was in a tackling stance, backing up, when Jake got within 5 yards of the end zone, Nova finally made her move, completely squashing him in an arm tackle, driving him back and down into the ground, knocking the wind out of him in a crushing spear. He was completely knocked out for a couple seconds and when he came to, he was trying hard to catch his breath.

"Come on, tough guy, surely you're not that hurt, I wasn't even trying!"

Jake was still trying to come to, but he got shakily to his feet.

"No, I'm fine. Let's go. Let's do it."

Jessica clucked her tongue. "This has got to stop, Jake, you're not in any shape to continue."

Nova giggled, "No, you heard him, he's fine. And it's my turn."

"Charlie, what do you think, should we let her do it? Jake's punch drunk."

Nova looked at both of her girlfriends in surprise and disappointment. "Come on, don't tell me you two have grown soft for this schlub? I'm sure he underestimated both of you before, why show him mercy now?"

Jessica looke worried, and Jake stood up, dizzy.

"Don't worry Jessy... I'm good... Still got the ball... Hey, Charli, I didn't know you had a twin sister... And I didn't know she had a twin sister."

Jake took a step, and was tackled again. He smashed into the dirt, and made an outline of himself. He held his gut, and dropped the ball.

"I... I give..."

"Come on Jake, one more time."

"No... I'm done.. You win..."

"I said One more time!"

Nova grabbed him, when she was grabbed, and thrown 30 feet away. She slammed down, and saw Jessieca cracking her knuckles.

"Charli, take Jake to the house. I got this."

Charli grabbed Jake, and over lifted him. She walked to the house, and saw Jessica throw down with Nova.

"I'm a lucky guy..."

"You sure are buddy."

Jake and Charli were watching at the back window while Jessica and Nova faced off against each other.

Nova snorted "You know I'm much stronger than you, why would you want to ruin that beautiful face of yours in a fight against me."

Jessica was defiant. "You're not that much stronger than me, I'm tired of your BS, sure I believe the same as you that women are the superior gender, but you take it too far, you think men are worthless, you think they're mere insects for you to crush under your heel. But Jake isn't worthless, he's a good guy. I'm glad that we hooked up, and I'm glad that he dumped your crazy ass."

Nova was growing angrier and angrier. "Oh yeah? Well, you're the one to blame for that, aren't you, showing me your tight little body at the college sorority mixer and promising me orgasms beyond my wildest dreams. You're the one I cheated on him with. Now you want to claim him as yours, when he was mine first! You're pathetic."

Jessica was pissed off. "If you want him so bad, why are you trying to hurt him?! He was delirious with the pain from the first shot you gave him and you still wanted to hurt him worse, that's sadistic. You may still be stronger, but I'm going to fight like a hellcat to make sure that you don't get your hands on him again. He's mine now, and I'm going to keep him!"

Nova smirked, "I don't want to hurt just him, but all men, I'm sure Jake isn't a bad guy, but he's still a guy, which means he's inferior. You may want to be with him, and that's fine, if he wants to be with a total loser, which is what you're gonna be after I'm done with you."

Jake was amazed, and looked to Charli.

"Wow... She likes me!"

"I guess baby."

Jessica did a roundhouse kick, knocking Nova back. Nova took a few steps back, and punched at Jessica. Jessica took the blow, and the two went at each other, punching and kicking. Blows that could have wrecked steel, only bothered each other. Jessica head butted Nova, and Nova felt pain for the first time.

"Damn it! You dumb bitch, I could have forgiven you, but now you're dead!"

Jessica kicked Nova in the chin, and Nova stepped back. She went ballistic, and smashed Jessica. She threw her far, and Jessica hit a rock. Jessica felt her back, and Nova drop kicked her. Jessica was on the floor, bleeding, and Nova stood proud.

"Now, to deal the finishing..."

WHACK!

Jake was behind her, and he kicked her. In the crotch. Nova became cross eyed, and dropped, swearing.

"Jesus... Fuck... That hurt like..."

Jessica decked her, knocking her out completely. She grinned, and fixed her hair, looking at Jake.

My hero."

"Just showing I'm not completely useless. I was always a good kicker."

"Had that not worked?"

"I'm sure you would have saved me."

"You know, I think I probably would've, even if it was ineffective, she probably would've turned on you and in her anger, she wouldn't hold back her power, so seeing you in danger would've given me a boost in adrenaline and power and I would've dealt her a knockout blow. But thanks, I guess you really care for me?"

"You know what, I do, and I guess you must care for me, too, I mean you took Nova on, despite her being stronger than you, because you defended my honor. I think seeing that made that decision, Jessica, I think I love you."

Jessica's eyes went wide, but she soon was hugging and kissing Jake with glee. "Oh sweetie, I think I love you too!"

Charlie was standing by the side, a look of confusion on her face.

"Does that mean you're not gonna share him anymore?"

Jessica thought about it a little. "Well, I don't know, this is a big step for both of us. What do you think, Jakie? Think that even if we're in a relationship, we can still swing?"

Jake looked from Jessica to Charlie and back to Jessica. "You know what? I have no problem with that at all, as long as they're sweet like Charlie, and not crazy like Nova, then I'm fine with not being a one woman man."

Next Day-

Jessica was cleaning up, while Charli was eating. Jake was still sleeping... In the broken bed room. Jessica got a call, and picked it up.

"Hey Lisa. Yeah, your brother was great. I think he may be the one. Look, I'm glad you did everything for us, and hey, just maybe, you can tell him you were the one who made Nova super strong. Not yet? Okay. Well, you finish that headlock on your fiancé, okay? See ya."

Jessica sat down the phone, and grinned. Things were looking up. Things were looking up.

And that my friends, is the end of a very twisted love story.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 07:41:00 pm »
Great work!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline slim0926

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 12:40:55 am »
 :singing: I haven't even read it yet, but i already know its going to be epic.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 05:51:17 am »
Thanks a lot you guys, glad you liked it! I was hoping that this kind of thing, beautiful, voluptuous women who just happened to be super strong but also able to dominate a strong man with their bodily functions, would appeal to you and I'm very happy that it seemed to. Of course, I have to give credit to my collaborator, Monkeyfreed, who came up with the framework and did half the writing of it, with me doing the other half of course. But yeah, it makes me glad that I was able to get seemingly a nice response for our efforts.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2016, 04:42:10 am »
Great story and I hope there will be more.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 10:29:58 pm »
Why has there been no sequal?

Well, me and my writing partner have both been busy with our own stuff, so we haven't been able to get back together and go about writing part 2 yet. Will we? It's hard to say. But I'm still so glad that this had been a well-received story here. k+!

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 05:50:15 am »
Great story.....Now, I must say that them slim, superstrong women doesn´t do it for me... ;), but great story still and good writing..... :rock:

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Authors: [J Wilson & Monkeyfreed] Think You're Man Enough?
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 02:39:52 am »
This was a great story! Hope it continues someday.  Does anyone know any other stories with a character similar to jessica? K+
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [J Wilson & Monkeyfreed] Think You're Man Enough?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View