Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575135 Posts in 73012 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:23:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [p] The Girl Next Door
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [p] The Girl Next Door  (Read 98244 times)

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: the girl next door
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 01:16:06 am »
I motion over to Tina and ask her about Jessica."Wow! Do you know her Tina?" The massive monster muscle babe takes my hand and introduces me to the huge,and I mean huge young goddess."Oh hey Jess this is Jim the guy I told you about, he is putting up the money for a new contest."She stands up from the bar so now I can embrace that vision of a young muscle beef stud.I mean she had jet black hair tied into a bun with such a small normal sized neck.Then her massive traps just exploded to delts that were the size of male bodybuilders.Her head seemed so small,which is the effect she wanted.All in a white wife beater shirt that hardly could contain those massive lats and pecs.No fucking fake boobs for this monster.Her shirt was tucked into small short jean shorts which could not contain thighs that looked to be thirty inches just bursting at the seams..All packed into a 5-6 inch frame with this angelic smile."Oh hi Jim so glad to see such a handsome older man."
Tina goes back to her entourage while Jess and I talk.I buy her a beer ..(The only thing she will drink.)"So take some pictures with your  phone and you can put them on the net to promote this thing." My phone is snapping every shot I can take while she goes through her poses.Her back lat spread made my cock semi hard again..Oh no I hope she is not.." Ah Mr. happy Jimmy likes this pose." Jess winks now that she can see what I have in my jeans..All ten inches with no underwear underneath struggling to get free.She finishes with a mostmuscular pose that almost put me to the point of having a mini pre cum orgasm. Shit,Fuck! now every photographer there  started taking pictures while I quickly sat down at the bar and drank my beer.Jess was all about making a public stir with her over the top man like physique.Shit, no way I could blame her.What a fucking turn on she was for the true fbb lover.After she was done Jess sat down next to me and drank her beer.She leans over and whispers in my ear..."I love older men.Your cock looks so fucking huge!!"
My brain started to go into sensory overload trying to process what I was hearing.This angel faced woman with the the body of a seasoned male bodybuilder made me re- think gender roles.There was no going back now,I could never fuck a "normal" woman again.Even her voice that sounded like a chain smoking 55 year old truck driver had in no way turned me off.In fact it made my massive dick hard again..I noticed some acne on her back, but who cares?Her freaking huge muscle mass made me want to fuck her all night long..Or..
" Hey were all single here tonight right? Can we go to your room?I mean that would be good for me..The guys that I dated who were my age sucked..Just to immature.." That was music to my tired ears.She really wanted to fuck me.Holy shit!! My sponsorship is going to pay dividends.

currus

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 10:56:58 pm »
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your story. It's got a nice flow-of-thought feel, and I'm loving the whole Fear and Loathing in muscle-land thing as the protagonist seems continually buzzed by the overwhelming amount of muscle and women who want him :) I have no idea if this is intentional on your part, but as a fan of this genre of lit I'm loving it, and it would make an awesome movie :)

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2015, 04:57:15 am »
We walk the length of the first floor towards the elevators,but Jess points to the doors that lead into the hotel gym."Hey Jimmy let's go in there so I can do a little pump session for you." Holy fuck,was I going to say no? The gym was surrounded by glass on all three sides.Any one who passed by was in for a show no doubt about that.She heads straight for the dumbell rack and chooses the largest pair they had in this ill equipt gym.Rep after rep Jess pumps out alternate dumb bell curls..My mind was racing ..Did she want to fuck me? I might be the luckiest bastard on earth right now.This freaky woman has 19 inch biceps at such a young age.She could tear my cock right off if she wanted to.My god I did not care ,I wanted her so bad..
"Uhhhh just one more Jim AHHHHHHH fuck!!!"
Jess threw the dumbells on the floor with a loud clash..The old man in the corner doing cardio jumped of the treadmill.He probably thought she was a man.I doubt he had ever seen a muscular woman in his life until now.Shit he headed towards the door.The old bastard left and Jess decided it was time for the classic "Mostmuscular Pose" She did her thing right in front of the elevator doors.Everyone going to their rooms can see her now.My smart phone was out  snapping  pictures and it  was on..Many people were part of the bodybuilding lifestyle staying at the hotel.But here comes this old conservative couple waiting to go back to their room.The old broad turns around to see this massive FBB doing the classic bodybuilding pose. You could hear her fucking shrieking through the glass doors.The old bat quickly runs into the elevator covering her eyes while her husband consoles her.
"Ha,Ha,Ha, what a dumb old bitch Jim.Ahhhhhh"
Jess is kind of in a trance repeating that pose..Blue pulsating veins protruding out in a road like fashion.Traps so huge there is no way they belong on a 25 year old woman.Delts the size of eggplants mounted to humongous triceps and bis.This bitch is a true "She Beast" bodybuilder.I could not take any more pictures..
" Fuck.. Let's go Jim!" Jess grabs my arm and we quickly head into the elevator cab.We managed to get into an empty one and she took advantage by massaging the huge snake forming in my pants.She kisses me on the lips and whispers..
"That was so fucking hot dude! I had three mini orgasms while pumping and posing!!.I so fucking love being huge as fuck!!" Jess pulls my neck down to her crotch and puts my hand on her bulge protruding through daisy duke shorts.I want this more than anything now..My huge fucking dick inside a she beast muscle bound bitch.How big is that clit?
We get to my room and I fumble to get my keycard out to open the fucking door.Jess grabs it and swipes.The sex crazed female muscle woman throws me on to the bed and rips my pants off.My full blown erection is now in inflated to it's maximum size.I wanted to cum so bad now..
"Jesus fucking christ dude how big is that thing?"A huge smile forms on her face like it was christmas morning opening presents.I respond with the "10 inches" and she is on top of it sucking down the whole length of the bulging hard on.After a few minutes Jess jacks my cock furiously while rubbing her enlarged steroid clit.
"Dude I have to get up early on Sunday to go to the mansion,I'm fucking you now!"
The sex crazed muscle phenom eases my snake into to her enlarged vagina and pounds it like crazy.I have zero control over the situation and just enjoy the sensations.Soon enough she is having her first of many orgasms.It  looked like she had gone to heaven and kept coming back like a "mini death"My dick could not take this shit much longer.
"Ohh fuck..Ahhhh.I told you I like older men..Uhhh you last much longer..Shit"
The intense fucking of my dick by that massive musclebound freak put me over the edge finally..The ...
"Ohh fuck..I can feel your cum inside me.......shit Jim!!" She bucked and flexed her massive upper body while taking in her most intense orgasm of the night..Soon Jess tired and pulled out me like I was some human dildo there just for her pleasure.She quickly wiped the cum off and put her clothes back on.." See ya later Jim,I got to eat and take my roids, hgh, testpropinate..all before I go to bed..Well you get the picture!". . Jess gave me a wink and kissed me while sticking her tongue down my throat.Watching that massive back leaving through the door was breath taking.I stumble to get to the bathroom and drink some water.My head is spinning like a top,what the fuck just happened to me?My body barely makes it back to bed..The mansion?shit..

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 04:12:59 am »
I wake up the next morning after having the best sex of my entire life..Groggy and thirsty,I head to the shower and down to the lobby for breakfast.The scenery was excellent but people seemed to be in a hurry to get out of town.There was a text from Tina on my phone telling me to meet her and the gang of freaks at the muscle factory house.It was time for me to check out of the hotel and head to the Suburbs.My cock was starting to get semi hard driving down the freeway thinking what the day will bring.Fuck, no way I could ever fuck a "Normal" woman again.It was beyond exciting fucking Jess last night..Sex crazed,massive, agresive and a roided out girl.Oh there it is ,man that mansion is  huge..
Walking to the front door I hear a whistle coming from somebody behind me.A voice that seems to ring a bell."Hey skinny remember me" That baritone sound could only belong to Skyler Steel."I am so glad to see you showed up wimpy." This giant fucking bitch picks me up puts me into a bearhug and kisses me on the lips..She lets me down like some sort of little child after just embracing it's mother.Good god how could any woman be that big and strong."Oh yeah Skylar good to see that your still fucking strong " She laughs and we both enter the house.The huge ornate wood door opens and what the hell did I see but the best collection big FBBS from all over the world.Several different web guys were setting up photo and video shoots.A lot of big girls were pumping,posing and a couple were giving interviews.I noticed to the right of the living room wrestling mats set to go.Oh shit! This could be trouble brewing."Come on Jim, Tom Nine is setting up my shoot over there." The beast grabs my shoulder and I have no choice but to go with her.
We get to the mats and this puny wimp seems to be waiting for her.Tom was ready for the wrestling shoot."Hey Robert here is my first victim today,just watch me do my magic Jim."The smuck is talking to Skyler while my mind is thinking how the hell do I get out of this shit..Walking a little north of this massive room I notice the outside doors to the pool. Tina and all the her mass monsters are gathered in micro bikinis posing for another dude.I wait until the "wrestling" begins and that muscular behemoth slams the fucking wimp to the ground an a instant.Bam!she does it again..This puny fuck is getting off with this mismatch,no doubt about it.."Ahhhhhhhhhh fucking wimp get up!!" Skylar does a most muscular pose that would rival Hulk Hogan.
Slowly I sneak out the patio doors while the massive woman does her thing.Tina is watching Jess pump and pose for the cameras.Alicia is in the pool with a guy who is surrounded by her massive shoulders.Just winking at the schmoe, knowing that she could knock him out at any moment.She had a gleam in her eye like this was getting her off.Maybe it was her goal to be bigger or dominate a man..One wonders why a woman would roid up and present her body like that..Fucking enormas man like muscles with huge fucking fake boobs.I was getting hard when Tina taps me on the shoulder."Enjoying the show there Jim?Hee.Hee" My god this like some sort of erotic fantasy for guys who really love muscle on women.Fuck I just want to cum every time I see one of these mass monsters! "Look you got to help me get away from that Skylar chick Tina.." Tina looks me square in the eye and bursts out load laughing.
Oh man she has to help me out here.I know this is funny to some..But I put all this money up to get my ass  kicked?The noises in the background inside the house were not what I wanted to hear."Bam!,Slam!.Take that you little prick!"I fucking wanted no part of that crap.My head turns back towards Tina and Alicia taps me on the shoulder with a wet hand." Is big bad Skylar picking on poor Jimmy? Ha,Ha,Ha." Fuck,I might as well turn over my man card to these women right now.I needed their protection in a bad way.
"Tina and I will be your bodyguards tonight..Awww poor jim." Alicia slams my head right into her massive boobs barely held up by a string top.My body is struggling for air but what a lustful feeling it was.She holds my head up and deep throat kisses me like I was her fucking piece of meat."We need to get this on video babe!" I turn around and the camera is right in my face..Oh shit!!

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 10:01:44 pm »
Great story.  Reminds me  of that 'ready for anything' beer commercial - the x-rated, steroided out version of course.! Nice work.   :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 03:40:49 am »
I was told Tim was the photo guy for Alicia's website.He motions me to come over towards the side of the pool to talk."Hey Alicia seems to like you a lot Jim..so she wants to do a boy girl x-rated sort of scene for her clips for sale site.Maybe a tit-fuck domination scenerio would be a hit for her.Alicia is always looking for creative ways to make money..Soo what do you think?"
Ok, I get to tit-fuck a massive fbb with my huge 10 inch cock on camera.Hmmm Let me think.. I glance over at Alicia and she is licking her lips while doing a crab pose.Those huge fucking tits bouncing up and down with humongous traps rising towards her neck.Fucking delts bursting out of shoulders and of course cannonball biceps.At least 30inch quads tapering to 19 inch calves.I'm all in with this shit!Fuck that corporate job at this point in time.!
"Hell yes..Let's do it" We head upstairs to one of the bedrooms and Tim closes the door.Alicia drinks a little of her gin and tonic  and kisses me and away we go.Tim hands me a baseball cap and sunglasses.Not a bad idea at all.Alicia picks me up sits me on the side of the bed and pulls my hard fucking rod out of it's confines."Ohh fuck yeah baby!" She proceeds to go cock crazy,licking and sucking it like she never saw one in her life.The massive muscle monster  would not let me do a thing..I was her playtoy for this camera shoot.Speaking of shooting  Alicia really picks up the pace furiously pumping my snake to the point of pre-cum oozing out. "Oh you want to cum weak man all over these big fucking pecs and tits!You need to fuck these huge boobs first!" She sticks my swollen member into her now topless cleavage.Alicia picks the pace up to a fast frenzy."Yeah stud I need to see a huge load of cum all over my big fucking muscles and tits.
" Ohhh fuck I need toooo fucking cummmmmm." Alicia feels my sperm rising to orgasm and pulls the monster dick away from her so she could point it like a firehose towards her massive chest."Oh shit you better fucking cover these  puppies or your in trouble!!" I  feel the massive load surging to the tip..All the cum that I had spews out all over that musclebound beast.."Fucking shit Alicia" She smiles liking her power over such a weak animal, standing over her prey and waiting for a response.Her entire upperbody is covered  with thick white creamy cum."Ok cut...Guys this will sell..No fucking doubt.See you two downstairs."
Alicia kisses me on the lips and heads to the bathroom,not even bothering to wipe the dripping spunk off her body.The shower is running and I have a hard time getting off the bed.That was crazy and well I better go to the bathroom next door.I head down to the main floor and get myself a drink.I just take in the muscle babes posing and armwrestling.Good god it doesn't get any better than this..Tina greets me and tells me that we have a great chance to pull this new contest off without a hitch.That was music to my ears so I was feeling really good."Hey Jim we are heading out of here in the next hour or so ..I want to armwrestle you on camera.."
Holy crap here we go again.Can I take anymore humiliation today?I guess my role is that of femalebodybuilders "Bitch" today.Could you imagine this ever happening to some macho jackass?I would love to see some dick put in his place by one of these massive musclebound chicks."Sure no problem neighbor!" Tina and I slap high fives and go to the tables..

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2015, 03:25:03 am »
We head to the Armwrestling  table and Mike sets us up to go.My eyes are focusing on one massive bicep that looks like it should belong to  man..Tina is so fucking huge but so sexy at the same time.What a big ball of muscle mass that arm is..Geez.. she could literally snap my freaking arm in half if she wanted to.Slowly Tina takes off her extra large t-shirt which says"Get huge or die" and reveals a tight sports bra that could never contain her massive pectorial muscles.She flexes several times in front of me for her own amusement.Pulsating veins start to pump blood from her massive delts into her neck.Ok godammit I just want to get this over with already.The camera is rolling...
"So you think you can beat me with these babies? I will crush you with my pythons dude!" I now know she is going to not make this easy at all.Tina is going to toy with me like a cat with a mouse."Ready ...1,2,3.." Fuck it feels like my arm is going to break in two.The power Tina has in that awesome bloated steroid enhanced body is just fucking awesome.I catch a glimpse of her upper lip and you can see the five O'clock shadow forming.Yet I feel even more attracted to this monster."Is that the fucking best you got little wimpy boy!"Ok now she putting the heat on.I take my arm up off the table and force my entire bodyweight on her bicep to no avail.Bam!!She almost broke my arm in half.Next she says to use two hands.With every muscle in my inferior body I try to force the beast down."What the fuck is that all you got boy?"Fuck this shit, I wave to the camera guy and tell him to end this crap.
Tina takes a second to talk to the web guy while I sit down on a bench.I tell myself that it might be time to get the hell out of this place when.."Oh poor Jim did I hurt that precious ego of yours"The crazy woman starts kissing my worn out biceps to make me feel better.The power Tina bestows on me is sexually stimulating to say the least."I'm ok Tina,what are your plans tonight?"She rubs my thigh in a very provacative manner.We embrace in a passonite kiss that I did not expect."Let me grab my stuff and we can go back to the hotel and have dinner.Just you and I nobody else."
We get to the massive ornate front door of the mansion when.."Oh hey where are you two guys going?" It was Skylar of course.Shit ! What the fuck does she want?Other than to be kicking my fucking ass.Tina gives her that angry stare and says.."What the fuck is it any of your business bitch"? Skylar backs off and seems startled by Tina's reaction.I just give Skylar a shit eating grin."Tina is my Bodyguard honey"We slap high fives and were out the door.
While driving down the freeway I ask Tina about Skylar."Hey it is her psychotic behavior coming out.I wanted to protect you."I keep on driving back to the strip wondering what to say next.Wow is this girl that crazy?Tina flips through her cell phone messages while I pull into the hotel parking lot."So is she really dangerous Tina? She gives me a little smile and says nothing.But you said...
"Hey we can go to Nobo's right now..I am so fucking starving." Let's eat she said,why is that not suprising coming from one of the largest female bodybulders on the planet.Tina eats a massive amount of fish and chicken through many courses.We have a glass of wine while waiting for dessert."Jim I intend to make these biceps 20 inches plus...no joking!" Who was I to argue with that statement."So what about this Skylar girl Tina?"

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2015, 01:07:19 am »
"All I know is she comes from this really fucked up family of abusive loosers.She ran away from home as a teenager and lived on the street for a while.Skylar got into bodybuilding at a gym which was part of a community college course.I really don't know anymore than that but she has something against men for sure.."
"Ok let's talk about the new show then." We eat some chocolate cheesecake and Tina tells me she eats everything she can to get huge as fuck!She even gets up in the middle of the night to drink down a big protein shake.Sometimes twice! I try to comprehend such intake of calories.No fucking wonder she is now a bloated massively muscular beast.The steroids are expensive but Tina says she never felt better in her life.
"Hey I'm going to turn in Jim.Got to catch that plane early in the morning!" She kisses me on the cheek and she heads to the elevator.I pick up the check and head towards the door....Oh shit, there she is...Fucking Skylar! "Hey champ where's the bodyguard?" Now what do i say? My mind is a little buzzed from the wine but I just ignore her massive tall physique. " Hey I was talking to you buddy!" I just keep walking down the Lobby and oh no...Footsteps only from that only could be from high heels.The elevator door opens and a large hand grabs my shoulder.Skylar gives me a slight push into the cab.The lift was half full of people just staring at the big muscular behemoth of a woman.
"Oh my husband and I were having a little spat." Monster lady just smiles at the group.We get of first and I point her to my room.Skylar holds my hand like I'm her fucking boyfriend for the night.I fumble for my key card pretending it was lost.She smiles at some people passing  by the room.Holy fuck! Skylar massages my dick helping me find the "LOST" card all the while knowing she sees through the scam."I know you want me dude!" She takes the card out of my pocket and swipes it opening the door."After you sweety."
Ok,What the fuck should I do now call security?Oh my god.She could fucking kill me if she wanted to! Trying to calm my nerves, I offer Skylar a beer from the hotel bar."So Skylar sorry about the thing at the mansion..I'm just uhh..not into wrestling..uhh you know?"She takes her T-Shirt off revealing her tiny string top..Oh fuck those pecs are fucking huge!The jeans come off and wow!.What is she going to do force me into wanting to like domination? Or break my nose because she has issues with men?Or fucking kill me because I refused her advances?Skylar goes into a posing routine ,including all the classic bodybuilding ones.She finishes with the mostmuscular..My cock could not ignore it any longer.Full attention alert!
She starts to laugh hysterically..leaving me wondering for a minute."Look I'm fucking horny just like any guy would be.Ha,Ha,Ha.I only wrestle those smucks for the money for crying out loud!!" God was that a burden off my shoulders."Your fucking cock is so huge and I want it!" Shit that just made it big and I pull it out for the massive beauty to see."Oh fuck how big?"She takes it in her hand and strokes."Ahhh about Ahhh 10 inches.."
What a turn of the tables this is going to be.The power of the dick! "I'm fucking agressive dude what can I say Ha,Ha."  So she proves it by pushing me onto the bed and slowly mounting the massive rod that I do proudly own.Any thoughts of this girl being some sort of lesbian were out of the window now."Oh shit Skylar your so fucking muscular..ohhhh." The muscle bound beast picks up her pace..faster and faster.God, her clit was so enlarged.I had to stare at it.Like some sort of "MINI" cock that came out of hiding.
Her first orgasm was so intense it vibrated my cock to the point of me letting go."Fuck Skylar!!ohhhhh" She forces me on top of her and puts her hands on my hips and makes me into a human dildo."OHH yeah Jim your perfect for me " Shit how could I possibly last any longer? This crazy girl is going to give me the best orgasm in my entire life!! I thought she was going to kill.........."Ahhhh fuck babe...Shitttt.....Oh nooooo" I pumped my load into her so long it seemed like an eternity.
"Ahhhh fucking yes..." A big shit eating grin forms on her beautiful face..but I see with some roid effects..I could care less at this point!"Yes baby ..Are you going to report a rape tonight?" How could I even entertain that thought at this post oragsmic bliss moment..But?? We both laugh out loud like that would be impossible.."Look I got go to bed sweety, give me your cell number and we can stay in touch." I just want to sleep and remember why I would never get married again..to a "normal woman"Ha,Ha,Ha... Skylar seems like a doll tonight and she kisses me to the point of sucking the breath out of me.

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2015, 04:02:36 am »
The next morning I take Tina to the airport and drop her off.I put the pedal to the metal, heading as fast as I can back to So Cal.Collapsing on my bed at home it felt like the weekend was all a blurr.Did I really have all that sex with four massive female hulks? My mind is thinking about what is really sexually exciting to me..No fucking way could I ever fuck some skinny girl ever again.Good god this was such a life changing experience.Oh man, back to work on Tuesday.
I spend the next eight weeks wrapping up my work at the Condo corporation.Long days and nights kept me from even talking much to my buddy next door.I finally get a text from Tina asking me to contact her about the financing for the super fbb contest..We set up dinner at her place tonight.My money is ready to go into the finance account that funds the event.I can't wait to talk and fuck? to Tina.My cock gets hard just thinking about it..The cell beeps while I'm driving on the freeway so I have to pull off the road to see it.A video sent by Tina.."Hey big guy get here early,Alicia is here doing biceps here with me today!"
The short clip has Alicia taking a selfie of Tina pumping her arms on the incline machine.Those pythons look fucking huge to say the least..Or fucking humongous to say the most! Holy crap has she reached the 20 inch mark? I start to fondle my erection a little..but fuck I got to get home! The freeway was packed,slowly moving.I keep getting messages on my phone telling me to get there fast...Tina's biceps look ready to burst!Oh fuck look at this Jimmy her veins are ready to crawl right through her skin!...Hey Jimmy her arm looks like a giant erection!..Oh speaking of erections,look at my pump boy! My heart is pumping so fast yet this fucking horrible LA traffic is moving to slow.
Beeeeeep..Another message in text form on the phone.The traffic is stalled again so I take a look.From Alicia....Look I have get to my client at the gym.Tina has a "BIG" suprise for you when you get here..love ya hun! Oh shit there's one down..fucking freeways!! I slowly get close enough to exit the 405 and head to the side streets to get home.The anticipation is burning inside me..every traffic light is a complete burden to my drive home. Now I'm on a mission see the massive bulging bodybuilding "Queen". And of course my own bulging issues are in the utmost need.
I fucking have to see those biceps..Finally  I see Alicia coming out of the condo as I was pulling up to my garage.She is just getting in her car to leave and I give her a little honk of the horn.Pulling up to her passenger side she smiles at me.I roll my window down and she gives me a great big beautiful smile."Hey tiger! We  had five girls here doing a mega blast arm workout that we learned from that crazy trainer John Stamon.Look at these babies!"
Holy fuck, she pulls up the sleeve of her extra large t-shirt to reveal a massive ball of still pumped up muscle.My dick gets so hard I have to immediately spread my left leg to the side because of the massive erection that is ready to burst! "Ohh uh yeah so cool!" She keeps flexing it over and over again until I almost go into some sort of meditative trance.
"Shit!.I got go honey child!" The next sound I hear is screeching tires from her 2015 Ford Mustang peeling out into the streets.I couldn't wait to get inside to change and go see big Tina..My body was limping because of the massive erection in my pants..Oh fuck what do I do now?God all I can do is take a cold fucking shower.The massive snake shrinks really fast ,now I can go see Tina...Boom,Boom,,.The front door ..Oh shit!!
"Hey god damm you get the fuck over here now!! Ohh wow, I towel off so fast.."Yeah,yeah I will get there ..(screeming at the top of my lungs.) Tina keeps pounding on my front door.What the fuck? Boom,Boom..I get the closest thing I can find to put on..some dirty basketball shorts..I run to the front door and Tina left her door open for me to come right in.
"Clig,Cling.." the sound of heavy weights coming from her home gym garage. "Ahhhhh...Fuck!!" Tina is still pumping at this hour..Fuck, that deep  grunting sound has my dick expanding exponentially with every rep.I slowly walk into her gym,not wanting to invade her territory like she was some bear in the wild.Tina pumps out one last rep on her incline bench,just willing her arms to grow one more quarter inch.I notice a wrap around tape measure sitting on the weight bench beside her.."Yes..Ahhhh Fuck!!!"
Tina slams the barbell to the floor like a crazy muscle lusting animal always wanting to grow as big as the biggest male on the planet.She notices me out of the corner of her eye..I let out a small erotic hush like noise,it was letting her know my cock is ready for action."Fuck where were you? I was fucking pounding on your door!!" She seemed more than a little agitated at my lack of responsiveness towards her.Every single blood vessel was so enlarged to the point of bursting, starting from her pecs gravitating to her forehead.They were size of pencils in the bicep area.Her delts looked like human shoulder pads come to life..I could cum hard at this point.
"Shit, measure these cannons right now stud!" My hands are trembling a little while I wrapped the tape around what one would assume belonged to one big male bodybuilder."Ahh well ..flexed shit! Tina almost 20 inches exactly!"The girl let out a fuck yeah sound by only doing it with her steroid enhanced  mostmuscular pose. "Yeah...fuck dude I love this!! AHhhhhhhh." My erection was almost painful at this point..
"Jim you are going to fund the biggest bicep contest with your money.The promotion guys thought that could be a great attraction at the new show.We need to talk later..I need to fucking take care of that snake problem you have first.Oh ,I will win your dough neighbor."Tina keeps flexing that massive right arm that looks on the verge of exploding!
Tina pulls down my shorts and pumps my cock as fast as one could .Then she places it in her arm...Oh shit! a bicep fuck with a  20 inch female bazooka.! "Oh yeah baby these will be even bigger at the show!!Cum now and you can fuck me in the bedroom.."
"By the way I increased my roid and hgh dosages.Your going to be the first to benefit.."

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2015, 02:30:22 am »
The climax was like nothing I could have ever imagined.Sperm shots all over her home gym as well as on the  magnificent freaky bicep muscle in which Tina was the proud owner.My post orgasm groan left this muscle doll with a big shit eating grin on her roided face.."You are such a fucking big cocked stud neighbor! All that cum you ..oh..can you clean that mess up while I shower and slip into something more comfortable sweety?"

Oh my god..I slowly get up and grab some towels to wipe up my sperm spunk  off the weight bench and the floor..Holy shit!! Did I really release that much??My mind was still in a post orgasmic bliss.Fuck man! I better get back home and shower up..

I rush into the shower and it feels like some sort of zen experience just happened to me.Tina has made me into some sort of cult loving female bodybuilding zombie.This is all I can think about..My world has changed forever! Now there is that viagra pill left in the medicine cabinet..Oh shit,what do I do?My money is tied into this crazy venture..Shit...Oh fuck..go with it dude!My body is rushing to get dressed so fast ..Slow down man..Whew! Ok I got that slab of beef already defrosted in the fridge..That girl could eat that by herself..Her grill is on the patio..Hmmm..I should get that started.

I head back over to her condo and start her grill..The gas starts quickly and I throw it on..Ok.what next..Tina walks onto the patio as I shut the lid..Oh my fucking god,she is dressed in a form fitting dress with five inch fuck me pump heels! No fucking way a woman could be that hot with that much muscle!! Fuck..My cock is starting to get hard again.I thought the viagra would not kick in that fast..Shit..

"Hey Jim I smell that beef cooking!! Oh is it getting plump enough?..Man- stud can't you just keep that thing in your pants..Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,.." Tina starts to feel it..massaging it .I loose total control for a minute.."Oh shit Tina I have to turn that beef!" Quickly I pull way to turn that huge slab of beef over and baste it a few seconds. I made sure that it was a perfectly done for the she beast..She just pranced around the patio checking her cell phone for all her texts from the day.On the cooler side of the grill I finished some potatoes..I made a fast run to the refridg, to get a cold bottle of wine I had been saving for a great event like this..Tina keeps pacing around texting and then finally  stopping to call..

"Oh yeah they measured 20 inches today..Yeah Alicia and the other women are so ready for this deal.Shit yes Bill..You know it! " My grilling is done and I place it on the the patio table. Tina is still flexing her massive vein filled biceps like she was still in the gym..How in the fuck can she maintain that "pump" I just wanted cum right fucking now.God do I love steroids more than ever! Man... I do have to watch her eat all this beef first..I pour the wine and she finally sits down..

"Thanks to you neighbor this deal has really taken off.A lot of people want to be at this event.The guys that are so pissed off at this Physique Contest crap want to be there in the worst way..What a sell out crowd  this will be baby doll..Shit this so fucking great!!" Tina grabs my neck and deep throat kisses me while still chewing her beef like some wild animal who just scored the kill and could not allow anyone to distract her.I look down at my plate and I have not really even touched it but Tina keeps engulfing and devouring like the World was ending.After 15 minutes and two glasses of wine she starts speaking again."Fuck dude that was so fucking good..Your a keeper sweety!.Oh crap..I am so sorry I have to go meet some people tonight."

"Shit Jim I feel so bad ..You want me to jack you off now??" I shake my head yes and she unzipped my fly and pumps my cock so fast ..I mean at a rapid pace ..right on the fucking patio table."Oh yeah give me a good amount of spunk for you muscle bound babe ,,now!! I promise it will be inside me next time..Oh yeah babe.."

It was like a sea of white cream spewing all over the dinner table.No end coming..."Oh fuck Tina god dammit!" She just keeps pumping for a few more seconds and  runs out the door...I fucking collapse back into the chair..My body is done..

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 02:21:16 am »
While Tina runs off meeting her "people" I clean up my post orgasmic mess that my body created. I quickly do the dishes and hose down the patio with her garden hose.Shit! I have not cum like that in years for christ sakes..These fucking Female bodybuilders are like some sort of greek sex goddesses for crying out load!! Oh god, I make my way back to my condo and collapse onto the bed..

Slowly into a deep sleep I go..Dreaming of all these woman that my body has fucked..Ohh wow..Buzzzz,Buzzzz.Fuck, I should have fucking shut that godamm smart phone off! Message from Alicia.."Hey sweety look at these biceps...Pretty hot ya think?" Oh fuck no,I should not even look at this now.....Several pictures of her stripping her top off after she came home from Tina's.

The first was the double bicep pose .. then a video shows her progressively pumping her massive torso into all the classic bodybuilding poses..well..only If your model has 3,500cc fake breasts! Fuck! she keeps pumping them up and ,up and down..It would so fucking hurt for me to cum again..No.No.no..Not the mostmuscular pose...

Large veins protruding from her massive 19.5 inch biceps all the way through the cantalope sized delts that she forced large amounts of steroids into on a regular basis.Ending in these twin mountains of trap muscles forming a perfect V form at the top of her neck.Like pyramids meeting in the desert.Fuck,no..There are men that would  envy that body...Even be jealous of that physique..This is a fucking woman! God no,I have to turn this off..The video stops...

"Boom,Boom.." Somebody is pounding on the front door..Who the fuck is that? I slowly open it with the security chain still attached.."Hey let me in dude!" The voice sounded like Alicia but the tone was so much more like a man..What the fuck? Was she hiding this from me? Or is the crazy bitch in some sort of hormonal crazed sex mood ready to pounce on her prey and fuck him to death? Good god -I think this is the first time I am actually scared of a real female bodybuilder..My 10 inch cock..Shit it is..

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2015, 02:19:27 am »
Becoming erect even though she is acting so fucking weird.."I need that huge fucking cock of yours now!!" My hand continues to not release the chain on the door..."Oh you want to play this game Jimmy boy...Stand back!...1,2,3!" Before I even had a chance to unlatch.. then.. "Boom!...Crash!" She  kicks the fucking  door in with authority..Alicia points her finger at me and I just stand there totally  dumbfounded...

"I have a guy that can fix your door..Only problem is he does not have a 10 inch cock!!. So what is your deal buddy? Fuck me now cock beast,you know I am horny with no boyfriend at all..Look at that thing in your pants..Ha,Ha,Ha!!!" She hulk was right .I have lost all control over my my cock..Alicia pulls her daisy duke shorts off and reveals a thong jammed up into her monster clit.Slowly she pulls off the panties over her 32 inch thighs..That clit was pulsating like a small cock..Wanting attention..Please suck me..Then fuck my cunt.I don't know what...

"Boy, What the the fuck are you doing?.Get fucking busy!You need to please me now!.Look at the size of my tits!!! Are you a man or what?" I try to please her demands by pulling my pants down and revealing the big monster vein engorged snake.Fucking shit! now I want my cum injected into her musclebound body.This godamm steroid bitch can't just break into my house like this....

"Suck it you big cocked bastard!.Oh yeah..uhhh..shit!!  Alicia has me sucking her off,not worrying about me suffocating in her "bodily fluids".Fuck! some FBBS are so  much more like a man than anyone could imagine..But I still want to be inside her..That raping part has me just..

"What the fuck are you talking about rape!!Look at the size of that monster dick!!" She was looking at it just salivating wanting my cum inside her..Wait I didn't say rape out loud? Oh wow ,she was aware of the ...Shit! forget a rape charge in court..Ha,Ha,..No way anyone would...ever

Alicia forces me down..Impales my giant rod and I have no control...Her almost 20 inch bicep grasps my neck and I feel like I will pass out at any...Oh Shit!! I think I know what Alicia is...

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2015, 11:42:14 pm »
She wants me away from Tina.Holy fucking crap it is some sort of competition for my huge cock from two of the most massive muscle women on the planet! "Oh yeah Jimmy your so fucking big...Ah.Ah.Ah.Ohhhhhhh" That monster bitch kept coming multiple times on my viagra induced shaft,while I could not hold off cumming into her womb.."Oh fuck you musclebound bitch....Ahaaaaaaa." The exchange of bodily fluids was so fucking intense that I...

Alicia pulls out and does her classic most muscular pose,while grunting like some fucking wild boar.."I own your fucking skinny ass so get use to it!" Monster muscled  Alicia bounces her huge tits up and down like two juggling bowling balls."You can not fucking resist me skinny man!!"My eyes start to bulge out as this woman lifts my body off the the bed with one hand around my neck and forces me againest the wall! I start to feel the air close down to my lungs and plead with her to let me down.

"Ok,Consider yourself lucky I don't do any more damage here dude! Look I have to go to a late night photo shoot with some freak who is spending a lot of money.I feel so fucking strong after fucking the shit out your ass!!My property manager will be by to fix your door." Clearly the she beast wanted to express her clear superiority over a man and she suceeded!! Would I get laughed at if I went to the police? After all I fucked her and my cum went inside her muscle bound ripped body.Holy fuck this looks bad..

I started texting Tina to tell her about the wild boar bodybuilder beast who ripped my door open..and then"Hey your door is busted open ! Are you ok?" I tell Tina my so called sob story and  she is really pissed about Alicia going off like that."So you were hard the whole time?" Of course my viagra confession had to be revealed....fuck!! Tina said she would stay at my place and deal with that crazy bitch later.."We got business to deal with any way sweety" She kisses me on the lips...

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 04:38:19 am »
The next day we go over her plans for the massive fbb extravaganza when I get this text from a former client that I sold a condo to.It just said that he wants to talk to me about new proposal that I would love.I thought nothing of it at the time."Look I talked to Alicia and told her not to come back here again.She has some sort of drug interaction or somethin..but anyway your door should be fixed today." As Tina was talking my eyes were transfixed on her massive pecs that were so pumped up that I thought they can not be real.She took her eyes off her laptop for a moment  and flexed."Oh ,you like what you see honey?"

My cock got so hard while she flexed ,I thought the blood might empty from my brain and never go back..Crap!Only to die from a massive hardon??Fuck,I just want to cum all over those monstrous muscles! Tina stands up from the table and slowly takes her xxxxl cutoff v-neck sweatshirt which reveals a tiny bikini top.A top that in no way could ever cover pectorials that rival any male bodybuilder! She puts her hand on my zipper and slowly massages my throbbing member."Is that all you men ever think about?Mmmmm..nice and hard!"

Walking into the middle of the living room, Tina picks up two 45lb. dumbells.Pumping out rep after rep to get that huge "Pump" she wanted.After she finnished that- 150 pushups to finish the job,huge fucking bulging veins were just everywhere.She keeps pumping those pecs up and down,I don't....think I..."Let me take care of that for you big boy!" The musclebound beast jacks my 10 inches slowly at first..then picks the pace up rapidly.I stare at her fucking over grown forearms..bigger that my biceps could ever be! "Awwwww,fuuuuuck,shiiiiiit.Mmmmmmmmmm." My cum is spurting all over those pecs..I thought maybe it would last over two minutes...Her pecs were completely fucking covered with my white love goo! Goddam I so wanted do it again!! "Hey lover boy clean up, we have some business to take care of."( I am so fucking glad I met Tina.This is fucking heaven to me.)

We sit down at the table so Tina can inform me about what is going on with the "Contest" She puts her reading glasses on .."Look Jim we have all the sponsers on board at this point,but you are still the main one of course.Mr. money bags.ha,ha,ha.Now I need to get the information to the graphic artist so we can make a good poster to send to all the hardcore gyms.We need to spread the message so these girls so they can bulk up in time.You know roids,hgh,ect.The website is up and running, so it is time to get this stuff to the designer now." (Tina flips the screen towards me.) "Tell me what you think of this fan art of a real bodybuilder from Tampa Bay Florida."

"That girl is real??" Yep that is Jillian Lundy a personal trainer from Tampa.."Holy Fuck Tina!!" "This seems like a no brainer here.Yeah hell yes I like her.Shit!!" Tina new some how that would get my heart pumping and the adrenaline flowing for sure."So we got eight months left to show time baby.I will send Jillian a text and meet you in bed after I go back and get my drugs." That was music to my ears..Oh that message from that former client..I better get back to my phone..Who the fuck is this Jillian??

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [p] The Girl Next Door

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View