Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575419 Posts in 73186 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:24:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  hi, I'm Sage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hi, I'm Sage  (Read 4046 times)

MinigunRave

hi, I'm Sage
« on: March 13, 2012, 07:42:33 pm »
I'm 17, I'm finishing up high school and I'm going to go to college to be a computer scientist. I've never really worked out that much, but hearing people (male and female alike) say that 'women are weaker than men and can never be as strong as men' just makes me sick.  I don't want to walk across the street at night worrying that someone might mug me, or attack me or whatever. I don't want to be weak, I don't want to be the weak little princess in the Disney movies, I want to be a strong respected queen. I know that men and women are just strong in different places- like women are stronger in their lower body and men in their upper body- but there's still the disgusting stereotype in the mainstream that women are weak or they have to be weak to be beautiful-- correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the impression I get. It's really been bugging me.
So, while I don't have access to a gym right now, I have barbells and I guess I could practice push-ups and stuff, but I hope this forum can help me with like how to excercize and having a good diet and good morale and self-confidence (which is another thing I'm lacking ): )

Forum Saradas

hi, I'm Sage
« on: March 13, 2012, 07:42:33 pm »

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
Re: hi, I'm Sage
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 12:59:06 pm »
Hello a girl
Some believe that there is a conflict between the power and beauty of this is many women have the power and beauty
Look for these pictures http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceout.gif         http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceout.gif
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ4X3kRYYGrtEz3qSmaDjG6JTu7HCuib_i9eDsxG41-J_XUNLB

Offline spooky47

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: hi, I'm Sage
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 07:16:03 am »
hi sage its great to hear that you're taking care of yourself and are not going to be pressured by today's society
you do (and continue doing) what you feel is right. you break boundries and not care what people think.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  hi, I'm Sage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View