Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573995 Posts in 72831 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:44:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  New to the site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New to the site  (Read 3518 times)

Alexjoppie

New to the site
« on: August 23, 2010, 10:14:43 am »
Hello all!

I'm new to the site (thanks Rob for the invite)

A little about me. My name is Alex (Alexandra) I'm 38 and I am from and live in Holland.

I've been working out for a long time but it hasn't been too long since I got serious. I joined Spartacus Gym last september and I've got to say that I've been enojying the sport a lot more since I got more serious.

I'm married to a lovely lady from NY and my brother in-law who is also a natural bodybuilder actually inspired me to shoot for more and compete. So I trained very hard the past year to put on some mass and lose some fat so I can get started on my new path.

I'm ready to head down that road now and I'm very excited about it.

So I hope this forum will help me get to where I want to go

Forum Saradas

New to the site
« on: August 23, 2010, 10:14:43 am »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New to the site
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 10:48:43 am »
Welcome Alex, we are ready to follow your career until the start and motivate and give you precious suggest. Your personal page where you can post your progress wilb be available soon

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  New to the site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View