Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572584 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:49:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My Dreams: Musclewomen in chains / BDSM
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Dreams: Musclewomen in chains / BDSM  (Read 9095 times)

Folterknecht

My Dreams: Musclewomen in chains / BDSM
« on: December 29, 2006, 10:56:01 am »
Salve!

today I want to tell you my favourite Musclebabe-dreams:

In my dreams these worked-out heroines (Space Pirates, Amazons, Barbarian Queens, Warrior Women) get defeated in a battle, stripped, shackled in heavy chains and thrown in the dungeon to get tortured or forced to do some heavy labor….

In the past I did some drawings and some Poser 3d-Renderings about this theme. Some Examples for you:

Perhaps you know my Spacepirate-Series of Countess Cortez: Captured on one of her raids the dreadded  piratewench gets condemned by a tribunal for lifelong heavy torture-detention and slavework. She gets stretched on the rack, flaggelated, beaten, suspended by her wrists….

One day she manages to escape from the mines, where she is forced to work 18 hours the day.

But soon she gets captured again. Well – for an escaped space pirate there is only one ultimative punishment:

Tomorrow Cortez will tow her own heavy cross upside the execution hill. Her exhausted muscular body is dripping of sweat, her latex pants are meanwhile ripped and perforated from all that whippings in the torturechamber and from the slavework in the mines.

Arrived on the top of the hill they even take away her boots and spike her to that cross…

Will she manage to escape?

Would be nice to get contact with some "familiar souls)

Yours

Dukenukem  (AKA Folterknecht)

marrkon

Re: My Dreams: Musclewomen in chains / BDSM
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 07:50:53 pm »
wow super woman

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 02:56:37 pm »
hi folterknecht
As the song says, "You never walk alone" ;D
Hope to see more from your awesome stuff and we still holding the contact. ;)

Carpe diem

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 11:52:40 pm »
hi Amazonenquäler........................... ;D
Lass uns mal wieder komunizieren! Hab da ne menge Ideen über die man mal reden könnte.
Gibt es eigentlich auch Webcams in deiner Mine ? lol.

Carpe diem 8)

Offline how1958

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 11:12:10 pm »
I have a very similar fantasy and it involves FBBs in bondage but not necessarily in a dungeon.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My Dreams: Musclewomen in chains / BDSM

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View