Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572636 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:54:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Travel fund for fbb to travel and meet fans (no session)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Travel fund for fbb to travel and meet fans (no session)  (Read 6074 times)

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Travel fund for fbb to travel and meet fans (no session)
« on: March 12, 2018, 12:00:21 pm »
I ve an app project idea for fbb and fans! I d like your advice and opinion
The app would be a kind of crowfunding for allowing fbb to travel to visit the world.
Fans can fund from $50 or more allowing them to spend time with the fbb (not session at all)
For example for $100 , he would be able to attend to a small show in her hotel.

Let say she need $1400 to travel, and 14 person fund her, they will be able to attend that little show in a private space in the hotel.
And also go to dinner with her, and visit town.

What do you think of such app?
- this will allow non session (or session) fbb to travel for free and still be able to meet the fans.
For the fans, it is a good opportunity to see a fbb for real and spend a little time with her.
Waiting for lot of comment, review, idea, suggestion, comment.
Do you like the idea?
Would you be interested to use that kind of app?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Travel fund for fbb to travel and meet fans (no session)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 12:46:27 am »
Let say she need $1400 to travel, and 14 person fund her, they will be able to attend that little show in a private space in the hotel.
If the trip cost is $1400, what happens to the money if only $800 is contributed and there is no trip? 

What is the minimum fee the FBB will earn for her time? 

Or if people pull out and the flights etc are booked?

Nice idea to pool funds, but the current session travel arrangements seem to work ok.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 08:05:04 am »
If the trip cost is $1400, what happens to the money if only $800 is contributed and there is no trip? 

What is the minimum fee the FBB will earn for her time?

Good question! In that case, as the goal isnt reach (just like many crowfunding site) all contributor get refunded.
Concerning the fees, if she is asking, she may add it to the total.
Then depending of what is asked she can offer her services
I want this to be opened to non session girls so they can travel and get paid if they want to for a specific service like a small show or a training session in a gym.

Offline TXToast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 08:19:35 pm »
 It sounds like what the NY Muscle Club used to do except it could be on the road. I like it!  Obviously details would have to be worked out but I think there is hope. (Or maybe I’m just hopeful!). Have you floated the idea to any FBBs?  What would be the draw to them?  $$ in their pocket in addition to expenses paid?

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 11:00:55 pm »
So posing, working out, dinner? Just her, me... and thirteen other guys! I'm just not envisioning that being a worthwhile experience. The real problem is that sessions are a thing. There's no way you're going to get that many guys together except in places where session women already visit. And except for the potentially lower price, I don't see any incentive for the guys already doing sessions to participate.

Scratch the idea that women that don't session will do this for free travel and the thrill of meeting fourteen guys who desperately want to have sex with her. That'd take some serious cash which is likely to push the per head cost back up to session levels. And I really don't see women who are reluctant to do sessions seeing this as something better.

Are you setting up these events? Making money off of them? Are you planning on having on-site security? Even if you could generate enough interest to get off the ground, I could see some huge liability issues coming your way.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 11:25:38 pm »
No offense but this plan sounds like the line, "You can't get half pregnant." Either the lady wants to do a session, or she doesn't.

In the NY area a few years ago a local FBB (I don't want to provide her name, I think she retired) rented out industrial spaces where FBBs and / or session ladies would wrestle guys in front of an audience. There must have been a half dozen such events she organized. One of them was held about 15 or 20 minutes away from my home. I couldn't go to the evening performance but there was an up-and-coming FBB on the bill who began to post on wb270.com

I called the local FBB to ask if I could come over a couple of hours before the show to meet Victoria privately for 15 minutes to discuss a full session. The FBB who did sessions, knew the deal and asked the lady, a mature FBB. She said yes. I was brought into a small dressing room and the mature (late 30s? 40?) FBB was in a black leather string bikini and matching black boots. For $50 or so we talked briefly, I was allowed some limited arm, leg and back muscle worship (no nudity or release), and I left more frustrated than I was when I arrived. 

ozzyfm

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 06:01:06 pm »
It seems like a good idea, but I wonder how could this work, i mean, in details.

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 08:51:36 pm »
I think it’s one of those “good in theory, bad in reality” ideas.

Let’s go back to your example: $1400 needed, and let’s pretend 14x people each contributed $100 and that entitled 14x people to let’s say 20 minutes with the lady, no sex, no release, just talking and I would imagine some feeling of muscles.

That suggests the max bid was $100 per person. And this was capped to $100.

So what happens if only 3x people pay, and 1x of those people bid $100 and the other 2x bid $5 each? What happens then?

What if 13x people bid $100, 1x person bid $99, and 1x person bid $1. Does Mr $1 get any time with the FBB? How much time? How on earth do you regulate that?

What if the FBB in question is my personal favourite FBB of all time and I want to pay the $1400 by myself? Am I able to? If I’m capped to $100 bids can I just do 14x $100 payments? It’s my money and - forgive me I may be wrong - you probably can’t stop me from spending it.

So now you’re left with a person who’s just spent $1400 to fly their favourite FBB to a hotel and now gets (what’s 14x 20 minutes?) just about 2 and a half hours of just feeling some muscles? I don’t think so! You couldn’t leave an FBB alone in a hotel room with a schmoe for that long and not risk something untoward happening. It would be madness.

If you wanted to do a female bodybuilder crowd funding thing then why don’t you crowdfund your own place where you get hold of food and supplements? From there you can hand out supplements to FBB’s. For free! Why don’t you crowdfund enough money to buy monthly, bi-monthly Golds Gym subscriptions and PT time so FBB’s who have regular jobs and commitments can take a couple of months off work to diet/train for a competition?

Why don’t you then crowdfund a competition? Crowdfund the prize money you think they deserve?

Imagine being the guy who, for free, organised a prestigious FBB comp just for women, paid for them to take time off work, put them in touch with the best PTs and the best facilities, supplied them with the best diet and then in this competition you rewarded what YOU value most in FBB’s?

You’d have an awful lot of sex with FBB’s if that’s your goal (which it is). Plus you’d be an industry God

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 09:12:16 am »

Let’s go back to your example: $1400 needed, and let’s pretend 14x people each contributed $100 and that entitled 14x people to let’s say 20 minutes with the lady, no sex, no release, just talking and I would imagine some feeling of muscles.

So what happens if only 3x people pay, and 1x of those people bid $100 and the other 2x bid $5 each? What happens then?

What if 13x people bid $100, 1x person bid $99, and 1x person bid $1. Does Mr $1 get any time with the FBB? How much time? How on earth do you regulate that?

What if the FBB in question is my personal favourite FBB of all time and I want to pay the $1400 by myself? Am I able to? If I’m capped to $100 bids can I just do 14x $100 payments? It’s my money and - forgive me I may be wrong - you probably can’t stop me from spending it.

So now you’re left with a person who’s just spent $1400 to fly their favourite FBB to a hotel and now gets (what’s 14x 20 minutes?) just about 2 and a half hours of just feeling some muscles? I don’t think so! You couldn’t leave an FBB alone in a hotel room with a schmoe for that long and not risk something untoward happening. It would be madness.

If you wanted to do a female bodybuilder crowd funding thing then why don’t you crowdfund your own place where you get hold of food and supplements? From there you can hand out supplements to FBB’s. For free! Why don’t you crowdfund enough money to buy monthly, bi-monthly Golds Gym subscriptions and PT time so FBB’s who have regular jobs and commitments can take a couple of months off work to diet/train for a competition?

Why don’t you then crowdfund a competition? Crowdfund the prize money you think they deserve?

Imagine being the guy who, for free, organised a prestigious FBB comp just for women, paid for them to take time off work, put them in touch with the best PTs and the best facilities, supplied them with the best diet and then in this competition you rewarded what YOU value most in FBB’s?

You’d have an awful lot of sex with FBB’s if that’s your goal (which it is). Plus you’d be an industry God

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2018, 09:17:36 am »

"You’d have an awful lot of sex with FBB’s if that’s your goal (which it is). "
I dont agree wirh this statement which is your opinion. I ve met several FBb in my live (not in session). So I dont need this project to meet them.
I m happily engaged in a relation with a lady and I happy with her...

As a reply to your post, I m taking your opinion concerning the crowfunding.
I posted this thread to get the fans opinion, and see what they like.
My idea was to allow those Fbb to travel for free, and for the fans to meet with them in small show of 2 hrs approx.
Which is fair for a $100 fund.

Will see what other peps have to say.
May be a simple crowfunding dedicated to the fbb would be the best idea as you suggested. Thanks for sharing your opinion

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2018, 04:10:51 pm »
On a small scale this sounds pretty much like a waste of effort, but it might work on a large scale. Then again, who has the money and time to kick off such a thing.

The usual intermediaries for fans and session girls seem to be the maximum possible at the moment. So why not join up with them? There is still a risk atached if a punter and athlete agree on a session: either he does not turn up or pay, or she gets upfront fee and does not show. Why not create something like an insurance: both sides pay in a litlle amount, the fund is used to compensate. Along with there is a rating to reveal the reliability of either side.

I also like the idea of crowd funding prizme money for an event a lot. Most promoters hand out the possiblity to sponsor single events, in different tranches. Here in Europe, for as little as 2000,-$ you can be a small sponsor. Be onsight, stay in the same hotel with all athletes, meet the ladies after the show for the usual dinner, this is probably the closest you can get to an athlete. Plus you see them in top shape.

Done it a few times, great experience. 

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2018, 07:51:27 pm »
The main problem is that you would have to get the funding from a group of guys who live in/near a city. 

The FBB will like the free expenses, but will want to profit, so full sessions need to be available. 

You probably need to recruit a FBB that doesn't tour, otherwise most of the session guys have met her.   

It might work in a city that is hosting a contest, where UTR girls might meet men. 

I think session guys rather spend $400-500 for a real session and $100 to talk isn't too interesting, unless it's someone who never
sessions.     

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Travel fund for fbb to travel and meet fans (no session)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View