Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572514 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:49:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Poll: IFBB VS NABBA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Poll: IFBB VS NABBA  (Read 12756 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Poll: IFBB VS NABBA
« on: February 25, 2017, 02:23:30 am »
     VS   

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Kqv2RVDqJZA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Kqv2RVDqJZA</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GiJpEMHaHKQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GiJpEMHaHKQ</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JhiG5nQmNJQ&amp;t=712s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JhiG5nQmNJQ&amp;t=712s</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/V0NXXRS05vk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/V0NXXRS05vk</a>

IFBB Physique Pro contest example

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/a47yZ1gAXsI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/a47yZ1gAXsI</a>

I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Poll: IFBB VS NABBA
« on: February 25, 2017, 02:23:30 am »

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Poll: IFBB VS NABBA
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 05:57:37 am »
You did not post IFBB videos to compare...
Although IFBB in the last decade has been giving their competitors weird directives (get smaller... the 20% rule... and such). That kind of stuff is not respecting the athletes.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 07:33:26 am »
 Difficult to be a big fan of the Ifbb , since they did away with the Olympia , and Miss I.  Nabba has always seemed like they actually appreciate muscular women .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 07:44:24 am »
Thanks Rob, another fantastic poll from you, and a great debating point.

I am a great fan of NABBA, because I like contest shape athletes.
There is good muscular definition in all classes, and a good range of classes for women to enter.
NABBA led the way by introducing Figure in the 90's, for women who do not want to be so extreme, copied loosely by IFBB decades later with the Physique division.

The contest video's of NABBA tend to show much more action on stage, compared to IFBB. Most musculars, to name one pose, are more acceptable, and well received by the audience.

The biggest tragedy for NABBA is the poor coverage, photo's are almost as rare as hen's teeth, in comparison to the prolific coverage of NPC / IFBB events.

Many good athletes are unknown to us, and come and go almost un noticed.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 02:14:45 am »
Thank u very much Timmon

Now I prefer NABBA to IFBB because
- NABBA athletes has best contest shape then IFBB athletes
- The NABBA routines show more the muscular condition on pose than IFBB
- The NABBA routines are more spectacular than IFBB routine (pretty boring)

I really don't like the actual IFBB politics (bad and boring routines, show for few time the muscularity of the athletes on contest poses)
The main lack than NABBA is the spread of the contest photos and videos on web. Many NABBA athletes has really little stuff on web so remain unknown for us. it's a sin.

I vote:
 ★★ for IFBB
★★★ for NABBA

I think that both federation could works better on many things
I Saradas

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 11:42:41 pm »
I select NABBA as always has muscular women than IFFB, but don't get me wrong, I have no problem with IFFB...This should have more massive women on NABBA and IFBB for Muscle toned women for my opinion.

Offline 6ft1swell

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 05:15:17 am »
Agree with what's been previously said about what NABBA has over the IFBB, while bemoaning the lack of (photo) coverage from their events.

I would add that those tiny thong posing suits in NABBA allow the women to show off even more of their hard work, which is always good! But we shouldn't forget though while we berate the IFBB for its endless "directives", and outlawing of many of the most fun poses (moon, most muscular) that the "Physique" (ie. Bodybuilding) class has disappeared from almost all NABBA shows, and these days only at the NABBA Worlds do you get to see women like Flores compete.

What the IFBB does have going for it is sheer numbers - 42 entrants in the Physique division at the Arnolds next weekend, for example - and whether we like it or not, competing in the US (or one of the growing number of IFBB events around the globe) remains the ultimate goal for many women.

Too many women though don't "fit" into the IFBB scheme, and the "Bodybuilders" (especially here in Britain it seems) struggle to find contests now that NABBA also has no place for them. So, for example, Christal Cornick competes in the IBFA, Sarah Williams is WABBA champion.

There are things I like and dislike about both federations but I REALLY dislike the IFBB's rulers and how they have targeted Female Bodybuilding. I am a big fan of many NABBA women, but most of my favourite Female Bodybuilding (and Physique and Figure) competitors are competing or have competed in the IFBB, so overall, I'm glad we still have both!

asapferg

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 01:20:23 pm »
Truthfully the NABBA Physique is actually Women's Bodybuilding in the IFBB. While there figure is more like IFBB Figure. The IFBB need to stop BSing and except fbbing as is.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 09:10:24 pm »
NABBA because the ladies wear thongs.

sirhc35

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 07:32:18 pm »
Truthfully the NABBA Physique is actually Women's Bodybuilding in the IFBB. While there figure is more like IFBB Figure. The IFBB need to stop BSing and except fbbing as is.
No, there figure is more like IFBB Physique, except with more subcategories (Toned, Athletic, Trained etc)

asapferg

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 08:44:19 pm »
Difficult to be a big fan of the Ifbb , since they did away with the Olympia , and Miss I.  Nabba has always seemed like they actually appreciate muscular women .
Don't forget The Jan Tana and a couple other Women's shows. Good example is Renne Toney won a few titles in the NABBA. She wont had won one or even allowed to compete in the ifbb(see how I put the initials in lower case). :laugh:

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2017, 04:33:27 pm »
Lots of pros and cons to both federations, as many have said already.  While the IFBB still has a few contests for the actual full fledged category of bodybuilding, the NABBA physique and figure competitors are very similar to IFBB physique.  I agree that NABBA contest condition is overall better among its female athletes, and the posing suits are, shall we see, very complimentary.  The IFBB really did screw FBBs in the way they've handled judging and all the other BS over the last 20 years or so.  Hopefully IFBB physique won't suffer the same fate. 

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2017, 02:17:11 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline MadameXena

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2017, 08:40:09 am »
Having competed in NABBA and IFBB (and ANB) - I prefer NABBA.  The competition was run better, l liked the one show format (see the pre-judging and the finals together).  Split shows are fine except family and friends are hit up for two entry fees making it an expensive day for them.  That and they can turn into marathon events to sit through.  Not a big fan of the string in the arse posing outfits but they aren't compulsory.

AND The chocolate brownies we got after our time on stage at NABBA were sensational  :bravo:

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Poll: IFBB VS NABBA

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View