Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575312 Posts in 73141 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:05:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Are fbb paysites worth the price of subscription?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are fbb paysites worth the price of subscription?  (Read 15679 times)

tunea

Are fbb paysites worth the price of subscription?
« on: September 06, 2009, 01:07:01 am »
Having viewed many fbb paysites lately(with free passwords found on the web) I can say I am glad I am not a paying member
of these sites, because they are not worth the high price they charge each month. Why charge 29.95 a month when you only update
once a week or in some cases just once a month? and when they do update you only get a few pictures or one new video a month.
Does anyone else have an opinion on this matter?

Forum Saradas

bobthebobman

Re: Are fbb paysites worth the price of subscription?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 02:28:43 am »
Herbiceps is definitely worth the price.

Bigcalves

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 03:51:00 am »
how do you come across the pwds...can anyone help?   Ive been paying for them...

scrubs

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 11:58:07 am »
I have been a member of most sites though not for a few years now because money's been tight, I think they're mostly worth the asking price but with a few exceptions:

- Awefilms - amazing content but why persist with stupid 320x240 size videos for the standard price?  We all expect better now and locking up the quality we expect under premium/gold membership options isn't good enough.

- All those sites that do 1 minute video clips in mini-series of 6-10 clips.  Lame!  A 3+ minute clip is what's needed, not 45 seconds of biceps and then wait for the title screens and intro notices for 53 seconds of abs, and then another wait for 1:03 of side chest.

Both of these are done deliberately though, I think, because of piracy problems.  The paranoia over piracy has made me stop going to those sites because I don't think counter-theft measures should affect your loyal paying customers.

The last problem is sites of individual athletes who go months at a time without remembering to add anything new.  That's why I usually join a site for a month and then cancel again.

Offline MM2K

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 03:12:19 pm »
It depends on what site you go to. Some of them are great and some of them suck.

Amber Steel's paysite sucks and is about the worst paysite ever. Which is discouraging to me because she is my favorite bodybuilder. The resolution of her pictures are laughably low, and the last time I was on there I couldnt even stream the videos. And the website costs 30 bucks a month!!!  She has a lot of videos on there but most of them are from her clips4sale page.

I would have to agree that the hardfitness paysites, including muscletease and herbiceps, are the best deals right now. The guy that runs muscletease sells rare explicit videos, but for a very hefty price. I bought one and it was nice.

Venus's website had been taking a downfall for the past 9 months or so, but I think judging her updates the site has gotten back on track in the last month or so.

One of the best paysites I have ever come across is Diana Tyuleneva's paysite. This is a terrific paysite. I highly recommend it. It's about $20 bucks a month. It has only been launched for 9 months and she already has around 60 photo sets. You can download them all and she also has tons of videos. You can download atleast half of the videos and she is working on making all the videos downloadable. The website is very well organized. Whenever I talk to a model about paysites I point her to Diana's paysite and I tell them that this is how your run a paysite.
NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

armslover

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 06:42:56 am »
Depends on who you're interested in. If the muscle babe is in abundance here, no need to subscribe.

tunea

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 01:26:00 am »
I have been a member of most sites though not for a few years now because money's been tight, I think they're mostly worth the asking price but with a few exceptions:

- Awefilms - amazing content but why persist with stupid 320x240 size videos for the standard price?  We all expect better now and locking up the quality we expect under premium/gold membership options isn't good enough.

- All those sites that do 1 minute video clips in mini-series of 6-10 clips.  Lame!  A 3+ minute clip is what's needed, not 45 seconds of biceps and then wait for the title screens and intro notices for 53 seconds of abs, and then another wait for 1:03 of side chest.

Both of these are done deliberately though, I think, because of piracy problems.  The paranoia over piracy has made me stop going to those sites because I don't think counter-theft measures should affect your loyal paying customers.

The last problem is sites of individual athletes who go months at a time without remembering to add anything new.  That's why I usually join a site for a month and then cancel again.

A good example of an individual fbb site with no recent updates is Tazzie Colombs site, she has not updated in 2' months.

Pepekun

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 09:05:20 am »
There are websites where you can catch photos of girls that does not cost you an arm and a face and without credit cards. :(

Pay me no matter what problem is the damn cards, I can not afford to have those cards.

And I'm always looking forward to catch the photos.

I will not sex or anything like that.  >:( Only catch pictures of pretty girls.

Unicron

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 12:18:22 pm »

Good point. Like most of the members on this board I find short clips to be wack and pathetic due to the fact that the site owners/photograpers/camera persons are not willing to take the time and put in the effort to make decent sized video clips that will leave their customers content rather than disappointed. Doing 30min videos and chopping it up to upload onto their sites one - two clips a month just doesn't cut it. I tend to cancel my accounts before the month is up and they reoccur my payments for the simple reasons that some of them provide poor content and quality.

My worst experience was joining Yolanda Tillman's website. The price was reasonable, I think it was about $7.00 or $10.00 to join. Her entire website was designed by Colette Nelson (who happens to be a very close friend of Yolanda's). The site had a lot of bugs that needed to be fixed, but I figured it was just a learning process for Colette. However, Colette still did a half-ass job on Yolanda's website. Also, 90% of the content that was on the site was accessible for free on Linda Wood Hoyte's website. That alone disappointed me, because I pretty much had everything that was already on Yolanda's site months before I joined. Anyway, before I had the chance to cancel my membership, her site was hacked and infected with malware. I immediately canceled my account and contacted Yolanda via email, but her email account was invalid. I then contacted Colette on two separate occasions and she failed to respond. Bottom line, Colette's work was sloppy and Yolanda needed to keep up with the Jones's and get a valid email account.

Offline MM2K

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 01:52:53 pm »
A disturbing trend that I am seeing in these paysites is the  use of flash player to present photo sets. Flash player is absolutely horrible. It is slow and cumbersone. It takes too long to load each of the photos. And there is only one way I know of to  download the photos from it, and it is a real bitch. Flash player basically says to fans: Fuck you,  we are going to take your money from you. It really pisses me off. Flash player is the most pathetic piece of garbage program ever invented.
NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

Unicron

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 05:49:58 am »
A disturbing trend that I am seeing in these paysites is the  use of flash player to present photo sets. Flash player is absolutely horrible. It is slow and cumbersone. It takes too long to load each of the photos. And there is only one way I know of to  download the photos from it, and it is a real bitch. Flash player basically says to fans: Fuck you,  we are going to take your money from you. It really pisses me off. Flash player is the most pathetic piece of garbage program ever invented.

I agree with you 100%! That's why I'm real picky about the sites I choose now. Learning a little about web design in the past, I've learned that Flash really isn't the move. Full Flash sites are played out. Bring on all the cool CSS sites! 

indo1000

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 09:28:46 pm »
getting free passes is a piece of cake! just takes a little time and google i did post a how to do but the mods moved it to vip so im not gonna bother again, if u wanna know pm me but i will want the fruits of your labour haha.. ;)

indo1000

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 09:31:08 pm »
just got awefilms, shemuscle, & dena westerfield no problemo  ;D

kraka3

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 09:51:51 pm »
denisemasino.com is definitely worth the price.

On the plus side: Lots of updates, TONS of pics, videos, free webcams shows and replays on the old shows, lots of good guest stars, tons of explicit stuff and lots of A+ muscle, too.

On the minus side: too much bad photoshopping of faces. I can understand using the healing brush to get rid of blemishes, but whoever is processing the pics now just paints over the faces. Other minus is the pic deliver system is clumsy. You can download the pics, but it takes a long time to get to them.

Still, for my money, this is the best site out there for explicit FBB stuff.

Krak  

lawlink2

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2010, 08:09:05 am »
annierivieccio.com is a great site worth the price and frequently updated.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Are fbb paysites worth the price of subscription?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View