Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573964 Posts in 72821 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 12:30:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Jackie Paisley - RIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jackie Paisley - RIP  (Read 121635 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    90%
Re: RIP Jackie Paisley
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2017, 07:06:40 pm »
So sad. Jackie was one of the great's of the golden age. RIP Jackie.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2017, 07:06:40 pm »

Unicron

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2017, 11:07:08 pm »
Talked to my ex not too long ago about a video Jackie had on YouTube, where she expressed her health concerns. This is unfortunate news, but she's in a better place now. No more pain and suffering. My condolences to her family and friends.

IronHeaver

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2017, 12:04:36 am »
How sad to hear she died.Deep condolences to her son,and other family members,and friends.

I remember her from her competitive days.Very energetic,and positive athlete in bodybuilding.

It sounds like her breast implants may have leaked,or ruptured."Silicone Toxicity" it says in this 2013 article by Lonnie Teper.
http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/former-bodybuilding-great-jackie-paisleys-tough-road-to-recovery/

Breast implants.Sigh.One of the under reported risks in bodybuilding.

asapferg

Re: JACKIE PAISLEY
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2017, 03:18:55 pm »
I read in Ironman Magazine Jackie had a few set backs.  She had some bad business deals and spent years recovering from breast cancer.  She now lives happily with her 7 year old son.

My condolences to her young son. It is sad for a child to loose his mother at such a young age. :'( :'( :sorry:

asapferg

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2017, 03:25:47 pm »
How sad to hear she died.Deep condolences to her son,and other family members,and friends.

I remember her from her competitive days.Very energetic,and positive athlete in bodybuilding.

It sounds like her breast implants may have leaked,or ruptured."Silicone Toxicity" it says in this 2013 article by Lonnie Teper.
http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/former-bodybuilding-great-jackie-paisleys-tough-road-to-recovery/

She got them before the medical community need to make better implants. I'm not a fan of fake boobs. If you do saline is better for you then silicone. But cause silicone have more of a firm feel and look most women choice them. Saline is better cause it's salt water solution.

IronHeaver

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2017, 02:13:18 am »

She got them before the medical community need to make better implants. I'm not a fan of fake boobs. If you do saline is better for you then silicone. But cause silicone have more of a firm feel and look most women choice them. Saline is better cause it's salt water solution.

I'm not a fan of fake boobs either.
I have heard of this problem with the silicone leaking in the older implants.
I remember a 1997 movie called "Breast Men" with David Schwimmer about the history of implants becoming popular in the US.It did have some scenes of the rupture problems,and lawsuits.I think that's why there was a shift to the Saline implants.

Sorry poor Jackie had to go through this.

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2017, 05:21:48 am »
Here's the link to her obituary, courtesy of The Arizona Republic. It includes info about her services, if interested. Scroll down and you'll see where you can pay your respects.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?n=jacqueline-paisley-jackie&pid=184783869&

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2017, 04:04:19 am »

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Jackie Paisley
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2019, 06:27:56 pm »
Jackie Paisley

Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 10th

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 6th

USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st

Ms International - IFBB, 3rd
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 8th

Ms International - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, 4th
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 2nd

Ms International - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 5th

Olympia - IFBB, 11th

Magazines

1988 April   Vol 25, Num 4   Muscular Development

I Saradas

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
Re: Jackie Paisley - RIP
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2019, 02:51:34 pm »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2019, 02:54:19 pm »
Was sad to lose her...she had a timeless physique!

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2019, 10:10:03 am »
I'd have thought that those who placed high in competition and were regularly featured in Weider mags they were pretty in good shape financially. And given that I gather those who are part of the professional circuit, I'd have figured with guest posings and the like they were all set. Alas I gather enhanced pectorals via silicone implants are well somewhat common.
I recall some years ago coming across an item in one of the glossies that Nikki Fuller had implants but had them removed. Hopefully before any leakage occurred. Well this was I believe near the end of 1993. Were saline implants utilized then?
Now I gather many women (both in bodybuilding and those not in that world) sought augmentation via a plastic surgeon. And silicone implants were the way to go.
I seem to recall reading that you-know-who (a woman I have mentioned in a number of postings) spoke of wanting implants. I gather those on the competition scene desired to have a full chest. This one spoke of how they made a woman's clothes fit so much better. I think she did get implants. Don't know what kind she got.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2019, 02:18:08 pm »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2019, 12:29:41 am »

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2019, 01:18:34 pm »
 :'(  Rest easy now Jackie, you're in the hands of the Almighty. You will be missed.  :-*
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Jackie Paisley - RIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View