Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572441 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:14:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385206 times)

Offline qwerty42

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hi everyone
« Reply #705 on: January 18, 2017, 07:30:23 pm »
Im from London glad to have found this forum. Joined because of Cindy Landolt and my love of fitness models like the ones in the ironman mags a while back.  Whats the best way to contribute I don't have anything to post  ???

Forum Saradas

Hi everyone
« Reply #705 on: January 18, 2017, 07:30:23 pm »

Offline defenestrator

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #706 on: January 18, 2017, 11:50:32 pm »
Hi, Defenestrator here. I appreciate and admire strong women, but I'm not naturally a real big talker.

I just got the new "post or GTFO" policy in my email, so here I am, rock you like a hurricane.  :blah: :blah: :blah:

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #707 on: January 19, 2017, 10:08:03 pm »
Hey, been around the scene for about 12 years, just decided to sign up here.  I think I had an account here years ago, but it was connected to any of the email addresses i have now....so.  here I am.
Yo.

Offline Mrr7685

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #708 on: January 21, 2017, 05:18:10 pm »
Hi, I live in the US and I'm a huge fan of Fbbs. I'm very interested in reading the session reviews with Fbbs. I've already read some reviews and they are pretty insightful  without revealing too much. Hope to interact with everyone more often.

Star Bright

« Reply #709 on: January 25, 2017, 11:11:11 pm »
Hi,I'm been here a while but I been out sick.so I'm back.i been working on  getting back in shape and gaining my muscles and strength back.I love to be big .I beleave ladies and strength are very attractive thing. I have been abig fan sence I was a young teen and always worked hard to build but I was very poor and couldn't afford weights so I used rocks and split wood to gain. I love this place because in the ups n downs of my life body building has always been my life. This place gives me the inspiration I need .

Offline arimiades

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #710 on: January 25, 2017, 11:19:31 pm »
Hola a todos!
Me uni porque me gustan las mujeres que hacen fitness y figure. No asi las de bodybuilding (aunque hay algunas muy atractivas).
Mis favoritas son Dee Ann Donovan, Laurie Noack o Monica Brant.

Saludos!

Offline drzinc

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #711 on: January 26, 2017, 12:55:04 am »
Hi, my name is Jim and I have been a members on this site for a couple years; however, I have only posted on one session since that is is my entire experience. It is expensive, but I have found this site useful in ensuring I session w/ the correct person. I have always been a huge fan of fit women since I was a little kid. Unfortunately, I do not get more choices for ladies that travel through my area of Texas. The people on this site have been nothing short of excellent!

gokuman7

« Reply #712 on: January 28, 2017, 05:21:26 pm »
Hi, I live in the US and I'm a huge fan of Fbbs. I'm very interested in reading the session reviews with Fbbs. I've already read some reviews and they are pretty insightful  without revealing too much. Hope to interact with everyone more often.

welcome to Saradas

Offline Yixleck

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #713 on: January 29, 2017, 05:03:08 pm »
 ^-^ Hello, I'm from Colombia. I love muscular girls since I was younger. After thinking for a long time. I joined the forum, I make femuscle drawings too.

Offline Glandlander

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #714 on: January 30, 2017, 09:13:33 pm »
Hello Saradas!

It's nice to see a site where strong and physically fit women are celebrated.

The means of production have shifted to phone cameras and personal publishing accounts from the few big players of long ago.

Now any athlete or physique competitor can control their exposure on the internet.

While I enjoyed the earlier days of glamour shoots with the Bill Dobbins and WPW era work it's neat seeing the everyday aspect of motivated lasses manipulating weight in the gym.

Thanks for making this site and I hope to at least contribute to discussions and the creative boards.

Offline jdg130

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #715 on: February 01, 2017, 02:36:55 am »
Hi my name is John and this is my first time joining a forum about female muscle. I have been seriously attracted to these women since as long as I can remember. It is still something I have a hard time discussing with people so I am glad that a place exists to allow me to just communicate with  other like minded folks.

Offline Ananta79

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #716 on: February 02, 2017, 10:11:49 pm »
Hi everyone ^^

I'm from Belgium. I'm super happy to have joined your community. ^-^
This forum is so dope. As many of you are, I'm a huge fan of Fbbs. ;-)

dkstories

« Reply #717 on: February 03, 2017, 07:15:30 pm »
Just joined today, long time fan of fbb and fmg.

Offline HolySka1991

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • FBB & FMG
« Reply #718 on: February 05, 2017, 04:44:51 am »
Hello!

I'm 25 and I love FBBs. I find muscular women very sexy and attractive. Just found out about this site not long ago and I'm glad to be a part of this website.

Dan42

« Reply #719 on: February 17, 2017, 10:12:14 pm »
Just joined this site today but have been a muscle fan for some time.  I have done several sessions in my time and look forward to sharing some of my experiences with the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View